2004-07-15

I'm Ahead!

I'm a Head!
By Max No Difference

Nimbin July 2004

(Brackets are for background voices)

I'm a head, I'm a head,

I'm a ss-moh-king head,

An' I don't mind saying what needs to be said.



'Cause I smoke to Medicate

Body, Mind and Soul,

An' I smoke to lift myself BACK to the Cosmic One and Whole



- M-e-d-i-t-a-t-i-o-n -



An' I smoke to see things

as they really are

so I can ask the Right Questions

'about my tyres on th' tar......



'Bout what I would Believe in

If I were "A Genuine Adult".

I smoke while I'm digging through

Human's psycho-history vaults.



An' I smoke so I can joke

on this otherwise sad and twisted planet,

and I joke at the stroke of every moment

(But-don'-try-and-plan-it?!)



An' I smoke because - SHEE-IT an' DAMN-IT!

ALL the Prophets did!

which is why the Christians ban-it

An' scream "IT'S DEADLY FOR THE KIDS!"



'Cause the priests of mammon

want to preserve their "prestige",

NOT end up broken-alter-icons

in a rubbish-dump pastiche.



(Breathe!)



Time "religion" released us

from their sorcerer's spells -

The Deadly Needs - of - Malkuth.



Today the Common Eye is Open

We Know how the cult's've been 'ropin' (us in)

So EN MASS We're calling-Calling for the Truth.



I'm a head, I'm a head

I'm a dope-smokin' head

an' I don't mind screamin'

what has to be said.



Pot "opens-up the doors"

helps wicked minds see the Light

With this Holy Herb folks

don' need churchy cults

to Divine what's wrong from Right.



Weed helps me hold to Principles

Resource some Wiser Mind

than in the oceans-full of

wasted words gushing

from the clergy's

rote-patriarchal blind.



I'm a head and a Prophet

or so I hear them say

FUCK OFF! I say, I say, I say... go-way

Just smoke and VOTE for LEGAL WEED

an' you too could be That Way.



ie., We'll ALL be Prophets, One Day!



I'm ahead, I'm ahead

I'm LIGHT YEARS ahead

So you can do your damnedest-dark-ones

Because your Grandkids - are dead.



Don' wanna be no Merlin

or no Saviour - NOT YOUR WHORE!

But I'll die before I'll deny,

The Supremacy of The Law



Of The land - Community -

Humane Sharing ALL the Land

No more "uninvaded continents"

o'er which to grope white greedy hands.....



I'm ahead in what's to see

but better-be Someone's catching-up?!

ALL GLOBAL ORPHANS WELCOME!!

17 million?

"Come drink from Our Communal Cup!"



"Free-marketed" capitalism

can go an' take a runnin' jump....




I'm a head to see ahead

in the momentary joke

(cult consumerism!)

However let me Gently Explain it.......

.....................As We Sit and Share a Toke.

No comments: