2004-07-08

Max No Diff's 1st Blogggg

Ahmm.
Hi!
Finally graduated to this medium.
Already getting zapped in my bwrain...., thus find it hard to concentrate...
Argh! The Bliss of public life.
I hope I'm beyond wanting anyone's opinions on what I may offer-up on this blogsit... blogsite, which is why I've clicked NO on the "email-in" department.
Welcome to my text!
Print it, shred it, burn it in spooky circles, see if I give a, goodness me.
As access permits, I'll attempt to post thoughts, on whatever subject seems relevent.
LAND RENT for GOVERNMENT REVENUE
will be the Basis of my attempted altruism.
I seem to be something of a medium in putting this economic stuff on the public domain. Over the decades now, I've plugged away in whichever medium I could access affordably, for most of that via half "A-4" page (landscape A-5) pamphlets, which I would "fanatically" but-quietly distribute at political protests, rallies, demonstrations, etc. A few hundred if I was rich, at a time.
Maybe I'll advance to scan and post them too!
RADICAL, MAYTE!!!
Lately I cracked an astral nut, principally I reckon, in the minds of the churchocracy, and their "Wunderkindt!"
I write "Wunderkindt" with a tone of fondness, to put it mildly, for those millions who "are with me" as-they-say, and, as I say, (through-accepted-political-correctness-i-say-with-gritted-teeth:), "nasty things" about the Intelligence of the western Christian world, pointedly at the fundamentalists, OF ANY POWER-TRIPPING CREED, which seems to include everyone lately sometimes, I write in thanks with that Sweet Stuff I've heard about, to those Deeply Good Souls of all factions, Spiritual or materialistic, who are, with me in Spirit.
Ne'ertheless, it's over, as far as I'm concerned, love-love-Love, and all, to everyone.
But it's come a time to do it democratic-like.
I've never taken the Star-Wars paranioa seriously, as in being a threat to humanity.
Someone long ago said "he who can control his own mind, can control the world".
This ain't nuthin' sophisticated, you understand!
It's NOT EXCLUSIVE to the church-bred rascals, who got "it" while their head was arse-up in the baptismal - the chosen ones - I won' go on..
It's a Natural part of the General Human Heritage - why we're "visiting" Earth.
My heaviest contention is that "the economic equation for this planet relies first on Land, and it's distribution to Human Beings - EVERYWHERE".
Yeah, even in YOUR Toorak-back-yard.
Thousands of nasty-evil-smelly-babbling-FOREIGNERS living in kennels in your backyards!!!!!
BRING 'EM ON IN!!!
Well, seventeen million (?) poor-beggar orphans staggering around the planet, need a good home.
Hmmm, pity about the cynicism, and bad spells.
Otherwise Australia 21C would be a Perfect Place for them.
SHIT!
"wadaboutmyspeculational aspectual assets-shiti'mgonnawetmyself*^%$#!"
By golly gosh, I reckon it's time the church released these clonic-morons from their dark-arts grip. Clonic: clone?
THAT'S where I would take us.
But the sneaky buggers have been at you all, CORRECTION "us" all, for centuries, millennia.
HMMMMMMM?
Brothers!
We're all Common People. We all eat and shit, and fugg-I-wish.
We all need Land.
When it comes down to it, spells are what the rush is all about, in-the-main to feed the least productive, yet MOST consumptive dragon of high population centres we call "cities".
Not quite demonic in nature, but cities bring it out, in the forms of denial of the reality that they are in this day and age, untenable, uneconomic, infeasable, an' if we keep going down this "centralise-centralise-centralise" everything on earth is gonna crystalise.
UNEARNED INCOME, does not fit in the Wholistic Equation of Life in this corner of the Galaxy.
The Planet, is, in Truth, in a crisis. Several obviously.
The real situation has come to our being in urgent need for a Global Governmental Call for a "State of Emergency".
The Best People to "manage" this, and our future adjustments, are the (in such a nice way) the Local Constabulary.
NOT as fascists.
Instead Protect the People and sell the hard drugs.
I reckon (over the counter, YEAH! Happy prices, safe deals, trippy relationships between - Common People.)
Well, a woman who called me a sexist this morning, saved my bacon earlier this year by giving me the guff (after ten years of NOT being told!) on whose really running the Local Law situation, and on a Global scale as never before!
Hell's Angels Motorcycle Club!
Ghengis Khan eat you heart out!
Alexander the Who!
(Breathe)
Anyone whose afraid of riding a motorbike, doesn't deserve to be on the road driving.
Cars are a huge part of western life and cage us away from reality.
Bikers, in my bumble opinion, are out there, in the real world.
No worse than spiks or gliks or slopes or CEOs.
Fortunately they got sick of being picked-on.
Let 'em do it, and resurrect some fegging Faith that Democracy isn't a delusional dream.
To the heirarchy of religion(s), as you know I refer strongly to Christian-based religions, I say "GET OVER IT!"
And try, hard-as-it-is, to let go of the mental impressions of TV and Bible Class, and start looking for the Messiah in your Higher, Intelligent Self.
And register a Branch of LAND and LABOR - GLOBAL, the latest run in worldwide political phenomenon, based purely on Spiritual and Land Reform.
Oh? And, Democracy, according to the Angels of Both Spheres.
Fuggheads.
Cosmic maxxxxx!

No comments: