2004-10-23

Neo-fascist intimidation from the rednecks

So again I'm brought to record events of "life" in writing, noting attempts to provoke and intimidate me into unseemly and/or criminal behaviour, as I had to do in the two or three years before Jeff Kennett and his filthy 'establishment' cohorts, including the Vic police and the broad range of Christian school students drove me out of Melbourne in February 1998.

The extreme right-wing Liberal Party of Australia jas on the 9th of October '04, been re-elected with an increased majority.

This has, as expected, increased the 'boldness' of Australian rednecks, who are by far in the majority in this debauched nation, and, as they cannot help but do, it has emboldened them to attack the defenceless "Lefties" like myself.

Today, however, they are empowered with their occult 'astral' powers - black magic - and rather than use the now out-of-date baseball-bat and ironbar to hurt us, they use methods of disguised (and gutless) provocation and intimidation with black magic to send my kind into verbose and (they hope) violent rages, thus justifying our incarceration.

8-58pm Friday night 22nd Oct '04: A beat-up old TOYOTA Tarago van has just left the "SLEEPY HOLLOW" wayside stop on the PACIFIC HWY, where I stopped about 3 hours ago, after their "power nap" of about one hour. It had Victorian rego plates RRO-___ or something.

I didn't bother noting the details. Two male occupants 'slept' in their front seats.

Doubtless they were 'projecting' black magic at myself, keeping me agitated. But I kept calm.

Earlier today I'd been resting north of Brisbane behind "WILD HORSE MOUNTAIN", off a pine forest track perhaps 3/4 of a kilometre east of the BRUCE HWY. It was hot (mid-30s C), I was tired, and dozed in-and-out of shallow sleep.

After perhaps an hour and a half, I felt occult projection directed at my second chakra. After a few minutes of this, I rose from napping and returned to the highway to resume my trip south.

On reaching the highway, a STOP sign, then left turn to the ON RAMP southbound, a new white FORD FAIRLANE (GUESSING THE fAIRLANE MODEL) was approaching the intersection from the northern OFF RAMP.

I paused, to give it/him the right of way. He had his right indicator on as he approached and drove through the intersection, showing intent to turn right over the bridge crossing the 4 lanes of the BRUCE HWY, thus not effecting my intentions, so I proceeded left onto the southbound ON RAMP.

The FORD, a HIRE CAR limousine, did not turn right as he'd indicated, but drove at a slow, deliberate pace, straight into my path, all the while with his eyes fixed upon myself, and a raw smile on his face. His whole approach reeked of provocation.

I stopped on seeing this, halfway through my turn, and reversed back to allow him to pass. He came along side my van, with his front-left passenger window down (electric button operated), with the clear and deliberate, and I suggest with a premeditated intention to 'engage' me in conversation, which he proceeded to do.

His were derogatory and intimidatory words, accusing me of being in the wrong, though I cannot quote word-for-word.

I reacted, as was his pleasure, for he began to smile as he talked over me, with "tough tones". My attempts to bring it to his attention that he had driven into and through the intersection with his right indicator flashing went drowned in his forceful bullshit, which were clearly intended to incite me to a more violent response.

OUT OF TIME AT THE BYRON LIBRARY!

HAND WRITTEN NOTES ON THIS MATTER WILL CONTINUE, AND WILL AS TIME AT LIBRARIES PERMIT, BE POSTED UPTO THIS BLOGSITE..............

STAY TUNED...........TA-DA-DA-DAAAAA.......

MAx No Difference

Arghh!(&$)*^%- the STRUGGLE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The extreme right-wing Liberal Party of Australia jas on the 9th of October '04, been re-elected with an increased majority.


Liberal is left-wing you asshat