2006-04-25

A Letter to "Executive Intelligence Review"

I wrote and emailed this to Executive Intelligence Review , publishers of the 1986 book "Dope Inc., Boston Bankers and Soviet Commissars" yesterday, seeking updated information on the global dirt-bags who're keeping my Medicine, Marijuana, illegal and therefore, so expensive.

Obviously(?), my MAIN want was for more info, so that I may proceed with a bunch of ARREST WARRANTS to be issued to the top-dogs involved in this sordid and utterly unjustifiable global business of firstly making illegal, then "cornering" the global drugs marketplace.

If there's ANYONE (including dumb-as parents!) who STILL in this day and age of info-knowledge-and-Truth, slams the taking, the "Imbibing", of Marijuana, Cocaine, Opium, and other NATURAL drugs, Natural drugs which have been Most Beneficial Customs of several SOLID and Perennial Cultures for ages-and-ages-and-ages-and-eons-and-eons, then I suggest to you that you take a fact-finding journey into the TRUE histories of, especially Marijuana, and get-it-right in your alcohol-soaked brains, before you condemn them.

Can any alcohol-drinking Catholic/Christian/Jew say for certain, based on FACT, that my ol' Mate, Jesus ben Joseph, or "Jesus Christ" to the dumbed-down, NEVER-EVER inhaled the Hashish smoke from an Hooka-or-Hash-pipe?

What about our own "never-ever-ever" "Rhodes-ian" Prime Miniture?


Here's the letter to EIR:

Hi!

My name's Max Nichols Meredith, otherwise known globally and on the web "blogosphere" as "Max No Difference". I address the most dire issues facing Humanity; global warming, drugs, political and religious corruption, etc.

Thus far, over the last eight to ten years, I've been quite "successful" if-I-may, in getting to the People, of Australia and of the rest, "the guff" on the numerous fraudulances we face, day-to-day.

Ironic it is however, that so often I'm the last to know what's going on in these aforementioned murky climes of corruption etc. Oh what a muddied world we exist in?!

Ne'ertheless, undetered, I plod-on.....

About three or four months ago, while "existing" in a small but significant village of northern New South Wales Australia, called "Nimbin" (the local "Bunjulung" Aboriginal word meaning "Wise Man", the "Nimbinji" tribe were a more ancient whole tribe of "Clever Fellas", Wise Peoples) I was at last given a copy of your excellent expose "Dope Inc., Boston Bankers and Soviet Commissars" the 1986 print.

So! Ziss explains vhy everyone is so.... hmmmm, "the way they are nowadays"?!

Being a "self-medicator" of the Cannabis-kind, and being a poor pensioner, I have an interest in the price of my medicine, Cannabis, or Marijuana, and have for years advocated the legalisation of it.

Along the way, it became clear to me, merely through observation and analysis, that all "prohibited" drugs are falaciously so, and for the harm the criminalising of their use creates right through society, from production to end-user, it has been roaringly clear that they should all be legalised.

Any dangerous increase in their abuse, I say, would be short-lived, if the Proper legal and remedial approaches were taken post-legalisation.

However, since reading the "Dope Inc.," book, and having sorted my brwain out as to the implications and ramifications, from the commendable history EIR have written, I, as usual, feel once more, or still, quite out-of-date.

Being an angry dissident, and for want of something Good to do for this god-forsaken world, I hope in the coming days, to issue to the Australian Policing Services "Discussion papers" on the idea of writing and issuing warrants for the arrest of those your book deems as most responsible for the dirty-dirty business of the international drugs trade.

The last month, since I came to Australia's national capital "Canberra", has been occupied with drafting Progressive documents regarding the future of our Aborigine Peoples, and the priority they see of "Sovereignty", something our right-wing "white supremacist" parliament cannot confront, and has denied them from 1788.

Everyone in Australia is handtied, from my Comrades in the Unions (please forgive my "Red-Raggedness") through the religions, and politics of all colours, on the abject plight of our Aborigine (I have Aborigine "Blood"), and so too, are the Aborigine.

Well! I shall soon put an end to that, thank-you!

After much contemplation.............., it becomes evident that the very same issues and criminals your Dope Inc., book exposes, are as much the barricade the Aborigine is thwarted by. Of course, the evidence seems to show that most all serious, that is Genuine Human Progress, is thwarted by the same-same elitist bas..kets.

So!

Have EIR released an update on Dope Inc., since 1986? Are you game to?

While I see, from EIR's website, there are an uncountable number of issues which have significant bearing on the planet's ability to overcome millennia of awry social development, it does seem to me, that this one issue, of the massive and global corruption caused by the centuries-old drugs trade, can now be addressed, and perhaps even overcome.

My "Connections" reach far-and-wide, and High as well, from the global policing services, through global religions (rightly or not?), global politics of both or ALL persuasions, and a large percentage of the global population of Common Peoples, be-they post-colonial invaders like our whiteys, or the planet's Aborigine (Alas? Who isn't an Aborigine of Earth? ??? May I speak to them?)

It must be said that the reason I'm so well-known, is that I broke the worldwide silence on the San Fransiscan "Henry George", and his treatise on LAND RENT for GOVERNMENT REVENUE.

That...., "LAND RENT for GOVERNMENT REVENUE" is the Basis upon which I found all my Human Justice Work, but clearly there are other issues which must be cleared-up before that can be "Progressed", so-to-say.

So how can we get an update on "Dope Inc.," please, for I deem that the time has come to Clean-up my Home Planet, and that this is where I shall focus, for the interim.

For the ground-work I've done over the last ten-plus years, attracting the attention of all-of-the-bas...kets, from HRH Elizabeth Windsor, through Her patsy Tony Blair, to my selection Vlad Putin, and China's leadership Et Al, not-to-mention our own Australian (some say Astray-lian) Labor Party (ALP), and the poor-old Christians, and for my "Symphathetic Sensativity" with them, I know they are all eagerly awaiting my delivery of the appropriate "Arrest Warrants".

So, if you would, please email me with the information about whatever "UPDATES" on Dope Inc., are available, and where I might lay-my-hands upon a copy.



Yours for Justice!

Max Nichols Meredith
aka Max No Difference

Then perhaps I may be able to return to my much-loved Australian Deserts!


PS: You may view more of my irreverent opinions on my blogsites:

www.maxnodifference.blogspot.com
www.sinsofreligion.blogspot.com
www.poemsofmaxnodifference.blogspot.com
WARNING: Some of the language used therein, may offend.



Max No Difference

No comments: