2006-06-13

The latest!

While I'm suffering the pricks in the hemp bar...., PLENTY OF RAIN THOUGH aye......?

Mum, Catholic nuns, global pole shift, global warming, British drug lords, ALP, politics, hells angels, my Aboriginality, astral world of ghosts, demons, familiars, pieces of shit like not-worth-naming, "maytes", no trust, no respect, hollowness, empty dog of a world - thanks humanity, especially my brothers and sisters from Melbourne (Hellbourne, Pricktoria, indeed!), and here in Nimbin.

Sol, may you rot in hell's hell you scum of a man, mate of gray's no doubt.

The world, if these turds around here are anything to judge by, is totally fucked.

A Shaman could, and would wipe-out this generation of errant bastards. All of them.

"Love" is yet another judeo-christian fraud, painted on naive dicksuckers like my part-Aboriginal mother, to be used to seduce whomever one needs.

The opposite political force is yet the same low shite - fascist germanic deeply inbred psychological and psychic illnesses.

Die all of you, and thanks for showing me how low people are.


Max not a fucking patsy for dog catholics.

KILL ME YOU BASTARDS.

or talk HONESTLY for once in seventeen hundred years.


I bet this outburst makes the fascists really happy, as they're here right now plying me with their nazi-pussey magic.

As for my mother adrienne helen, for keeping my Aboriginality from me for 51 years..........

I do not believe I will forgive you, before you die or after.

I cannot believe such delusions can exist in others, to the point that they fuck you over as she-the-cat has for 51 years, all-the-while while SHE, has been a puppet for the fucking catholic church.

All to satisfy their totally awry and desperate delusions about breeding a Leader.

Well, I am expendable, as long as mother has the utmost need for all her wealth.

So there!

No comments: