2007-01-19

When Jesus Left.......

Email I just sent to the HEMP Embassy

19th January 2007.

Sorry dudes, but this lil' bunny is off to CANBERRA to put an end once and for all, to the tyranny YOU prescribe to - voting for leaders -.

After eight years in Nimbin, Fighting the Good Fight (always FOR YOU!, so that YOU ALL can keep your homes and families, and as it turns-out your most lucrative black market), I've concluded you're all patsies and powerless or gutless ones at that, and that you are as good as in league with the I.M.F. in keeping the drugs laws corrupt. My most recent disagreement with the poofters at NIM FM adds weight to that assertion, I say, I say. The utterly abject "atmosphere" in the neighbouring HEMP Bar adds weight also.

You all bounce around with hoopla and verve, promising everyone else that you are going to WIN WIN WIN against the tyrants, with the result maybe, that you get a few photos of a second-rate mock-up big-jerkoff-er joint outside parliament house, with a few coppers thrown-in, in the local rag? WOW!

I've given myself enormously to this town Nimbin, saving y'all from several sentences in Hell, asking nothing in return, just a bit of "Respect". But what have I gotten? Not even affordable buds!?

So many fallacious accusations, allegations and bashings, insult after insult - enough.

If any of you had the Courage of your professed convictions, you would make sure you were in Canberra on Australia Day 26th January 2007, to take it to the top of this Nation's Authorities, and stay until the whole rotten system is Renewed, based on True Law, not on these current utter corruptions ex-Britain, ex-British East India Company - today's Masters of everything and everyone in Australia and the world - the International Monetary Fund - the I.M.F.

By-the-way… You have me to thank for last years Mardi Grass, 2006. It was because I controlled the coppers with my legal evidence, and with my persistence, all on legal foundations, that they allowed the event to pass.

It was I who forced the resignation of the second and third top CIA men last year, because of the same document I published regarding the global drugs blackmarket ETCETERA ETCETERA.

With those few examples of my successes, and the THREE HOLLYWOOD movies made about me under my belt, SOMEONE but obviously NOT IN NUMBUMS, NOT IN NIMBY-NIMBIN, recognizes Talent when they see it.

So why do I stay here?

Fuck your falsity, egomania, and self-deluding ideations, Nimbin.

You prove your worthlessness with every suckhole egomaniac who comes to town with money and is before you know it – A LOCAL!

If I leave Nimbin, and do not return, whether for incarceration or choosing another place to lie-down-and-die (the sole reason I came to Nimbin in 1998), there is an huge danger Nimbin will be shutdown.

At the very least, you will lose an huge amount of tourists, who, though you secreted it from me for years, and still utterly deny the truth, came and come here increasingly to see the one piece-of-shit Human Being (me) WHO CAN SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD.

But with the intellect of the average Australian, of the lesser average of New South Welsh as pathetic as it is, He, or the Great Lord, wants nothing but the destruction of all of you (us).

And you thought the planet is warming-up because of your exhausts?

Last time I was in Canberra, I threatened the British High Commission by standing out front on Commonwealth Avenue with three half-bricks in hand, ready and arched to lob over the high fence and onto the roof.

Naturally, I didn't need to. The High Commission came out and listened.

I did not hold back, in language or evidence, in allegation and accusation, in angry tones of disgust.

They listened. So did a small group of "Protective Services plain-clothed Officers", who agreed with all of my assertions etc., such as the whole of the A.C.T. is illegal, and therefore they should all be arrested. The Coppers said, "Yes".

Etcetera

I have enough evidence now to take it to the top, but not with violence or threats or subversion.

I'll take this opportunity to let Nimbin know, via your inimitable connections, that I am on my way to Canberra, and wherever else in order to get to the top of this pile of shit that we are all being smothered under.

I will be seeking-out the Australian Military High Command, hopefully they're at work in January, to discuss with them the "Call to Arrest the Decline", by Advocating that the military, of Australia AND of the United States of America, and of all Military Commands on Earth, arrest all parliaments, and all of the top one-hundred multinational corporations.

Arrest is the short version.

"Peaceable Apprehension" is the term I prefer, where the apprehended parties are asked to answer questions about the global drugs black market, and about several other anomolies in Humanity's existence.

But the main point I will be arguing, will be that "Society is not working" and therefore major changes, major reforms MUST be instituted forthwith, GLOBALLY, if Humanity is to get itself, or it's grandchildren through the next few centuries, and beyond.

I know very well the laxity here in Nimbin, the nihilism, the outright selfishness, the ............ ignorance of the Potential, of the True Possibilities for this Planet.

Good-on-yer NUMBUMS.....

I mayn't be back to Nimbin. Maybe they'll lock-me-away (YAY! screams the fascist HEMP Bar) as a terrorist. “Bewdy!” I reckon too, for I’d still be more effective inside than the whole of the supposed “Activists” Bar bunch of dicksuckers in the HEMP Bar. The I.M.F. Bar. One could readily wax lyrical about that acronym…

No matter. You and the rest of the fucking country have taken EVERYTHING from me thus far, so what-da-fuck? And why? Because the Christians told you I wuz their man............?

And you believed them, so left me to suffer. FUCK YOU.

Now, funnily enough, now that the coppers, the Military, every political party here, in the USA, in Britain and Europe, in the Middle East, Africa, South America and-on, and-on, want my leadership, that is... "Leadership", I'm so hateful of Humanity that I actually want you all to fucking die, and the last thing I want to do is LEAD a bunch of disrespectful, lying thieving turds like the Human's who pass through Nimbin.

I hope you all have a wonderful global meltdown.

And if you don't, which remains on the agenda, if the Great Lord so chooses to forgive you all for what Humanity has done to this His, Blessed Mother Earth, it will be in large part because of me, thank you very much.

You'll get your rain Australia, in oceans-full, the way I'm feeling.

Nimbin, you might have to have a longish holiday from all your twisted delusions.

It might teach you to Respect the Occult a lot more also......


Max Meredith


Hemp Embassy wrote:

JANUARY 007 PRESS RELEASE

HEMP PARTY GREENSLIP UPDATE

http://www.hempembassy.net/

We are soon resubmitting the HEMP Party for Federal Rego to run again in the election later this year. All Parties without an MP were deregistered recently under new Government rules! We need reliable members who aren't paranoid about responding to a phone call or mail from the Australian Electoral Commission wanting confirmation that you really are a member of the HEMP Party. We have thousands of members but need 500 who are contactable at their electoral address if the AEC survey selects them. HEMP Party members definately move house more than Liberal/National Party members!

New members can join (or moving members can rejoin) at the Nimbin HEMP Embassy or the forms are at www.hempembassy.net or click on Plantem. Or phone 02 66891842 and we'll post you.

Members need to be registered to vote in Australia and not members of any other political Party.

Michael Balderstone

HEMP Party President.

No comments: