2007-07-19

Family, friends and the best enemies yer ever had!

My Blog-Post, Thursday 19th July 2007
Written at the Kilmore Library

Still waiting for someone, mainly from my own family, to do something to repatriate me into a life, mainly by plonking as much money in my bank account as possible.

Mummy will refuse to understand that i wish never to talk to her again.

Just a small matter of having been lied to for my whole 52, fifty two years of WHAT? of LIVING under the fraudulent title of greatest great lord, for chrissake.

The family refuse to talk to me truthfully, mainly because some arsehole is plying me with witchcraft of the malicious order ( from charlies suffering small mind syndrome), so projecting scary monsters from my aura at whoever comes near me.

Over the last ten years I've been slowly exorcising (?) these types from my own Soul, as best as I can.

Recently, I detected psychically, an "old friend" (the son of a Greek migrant), Charlie Zarcades, of Bridge Street Port Melbourne, as one of these utter bastards, perhaps a major player in my head over the last ten years.

It seems he might have changed his attitude since I divined his occultism, nevertheless I cannot concile such behaviour as from him, his two brothers, danny and sam, and his mates in Port Melbourne and from the 1990's motorcycle courier industry, for it may well be that it has been they who have made my life absolute hell for the last ten years, by the malicious, jealous, and envy-based employment of their ever-so-cunning occult powers.

I estimate that they too are fierce opponents of my political Stance on Land Reforms and distribution, etc. I've NO DOUBT they swan-it with thousands of Euro and Mid-Eastern property speculators, of the same immigrant genre as his parents. Not that I hold anything against them. It has clearly been the dogs from the John Davidson, David Finch, Greame Barrett clique, ex the Melbourne motorcycle courier scene of the 1980s and 1990s, whom I exposed as rotten with corruption.

One of their arsehole mates, who was already in the Nimbin NSW region when I got there nine years ago, has been part of this, in my struggles in that part of the world, trying to start a new life.

That piece of shit, went by the nikname "GOOSE" when working as a bicycle courier for Davidson's DART COURIERS, as well as by a false employee name for tax-dodging purposes, from which he profited nicely I'm sure.

Nevertheless, is it that with this old bunch of "FRIENDS" such as Finch, Andrew Prange, Zarcades, and others, are less likely to leave me alone?

Of course not.

The last thing they want is for me to find my third eye (?) and speak with power about the utterly stuffed state of the planet, for their egotrips would come unstuck.
Not to mention the ongoing corruption they are still party to, I feel sure, be-it in couriering, land speculation, drugs and other sordid crimes.

Fuck em!

And fuck the Victorian Department of Justice, for "Failing to recognise the severity of the crime", as being perpetrated against myself by the Catholic church, in the church's attempts to build a patsy Messiah. A crime of unrecognised massive proportions against also, all Christians and others.

I say this because the notion of a Messiah, does not stand Intelligent Scientific and Spiritual Scrutiny.

What JC was saying, however, indicts the church, and casts the lot of them down to hell, for the 1700 years or so of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit in us all.


On the recent Melbourne shooting:

(and sorry to the family)

A property lawyer who profits from perpetuating the homelessness of around 100 million people around the planet, cannot be called moral, in any sense of the word.

No matter if he/she fails to fully and correctly appraise the danger of any situation they find they are expected to help in, and die as a consequence.

Why be sorry for his kids? One day they will have to face the decision of the RED pill or the BLUE pill.

We can be sure they will have very few scales over their eyes since their father's abrupt death.

Let all christians pray they will NOT be blinded by the tyrannical catholic approach, and here-after seek to grow into Honourable adults, not unconscionable slime in real estate and the totally dishonourable McLies industry of property and real estate law.

The catholics, as confirmed by the most recent blast from Pope Benedictus XVI, are clearly stubborn listeners, and for that are dangerously slow learners. But catholics in my jargon means any of the branch ex-Rome, set-up by the Jews in the first-to-third centuries to capture the Spiritual and real estate markets of the planet from the heathens who were/are the "Keepers of the Holy Spirit" - the Indigenous peoples of Earth.

Begs the question of the problems having their root in the immigration situation. For if we look around the planet, most of the chaos in societies and the fringes, are perpetuated by conquering immigrants, who ruthlessly ignore the Indigenous, and the Native population, and rip-into the land speculation escapade, creating massive iniquities everywhere. This is happening to Australia right now, and will increase to an explosion, when the auditors realise the extent of danger this places our nation and banks in. Not to mention the rest of us.

It's also interesting that most all of the immigrants who do most damage to the local Balance wherever we look, are from Europe and Britain?!

How well Zarcades fits the description. Perhaps he's a criminal?

No comments: