2009-02-01

Sunday Feb1 09 Bloggrumble

Well? I seem to have sorted out my internet and computer connection problems.

(I typed that line at 10-45 or so this morning. Its now 4-16pm and 3 hours of disconnected broadband and an hour and a half on the mobile ($0.25/call) to Telstra, grumbles about it being hacker-type interference of a political bias, and I'm back on. For how long this time......? Hohum...., 'twas just as this article was getting real chunky in exposure(s)?)

But have just bought a low quality Indian-made solar panel, my first solar panel, along with a PV charge controller, from a small 'sparkie's' shop in Lismore. I went to the same shop about a month ago and asked about solar panels. "Darryl" assisted me. After 15 minutes talking about these things, I asked him what the dimensions of the 30W panels were, as he had none in stock. He didn't know or had he any written info on them. But, as I'm trapped in the pensioner bracket, the $308 pricetag for a 30W panel seemed OK.

Finally I asked Darryl if he would find the dimensions for me and telephone me with them.

He didn't phone me back. I took the best approach and presumed, for his sake, that perhaps his business wasn't doing the best, so a call to a mobile might be too much for his budget. 'Specially if I was only good for a $600-to-$750 sale?

WRONG! He didn't call back, because he knew, like every occultist knows today, I was getting desperate for a panel set-up (so I can work on the laptop in the bush, in the quiet, that-is without the 240V generator/4-stroke motor hammering nearby), and, he didn't call me back with ANY details because the panels he is selling are low-grade, made in India from WASTE polycrystalline material from the USA, AND, important to my designs, he knew the panels were physically much larger than I could cater for on the roof of the mobile home I'm building and live in.

So I say!

This is just more of the same maggoting a bloke gets in New South Wales when he can't be corrupted as much as the nazis who're taking over. I'm putting together a list of the harassment I've had since I left Melbourne on 14th February 1998.

When I say "nazis" I mean the influx of rich Eurapeans to Australia, who can afford to out-buy native Aussies and especially the poor, in the game of stealing someone else's Homeland, so making housing affordability for Australians here ever harder.

The last federal horror of Howard's Liberal government in Canberra made squillions out of the rich Eurapean immigration business. More Australian land titles were transferred overseas, or into "non-Australian" hands, I'll wager, than in any ten year period going back to the land boom and bust of the 1880 and 1890s!

So much of it went-on these last eleven years, that a whole new avenue has been opened for super-rich, neuvo-adult wannabe-Osssseee-Eurapeans to enter the country, buy false citizenship, through either the numerous diplomatic connections oozing their way around the consulates and embassies of Canberra, or through the plenitude of "arranged marriage" networks within the Australian 'pro-Brit-Euro" population.

One such 'network', as far as I can discern, has been running for over thirty years, and has had the approval of the NSW AND the federal governments for about as long.

One even has to ask whether one-or-a-collusion of State and federal politicians didn't set-up the network(s) in the first place?

What is certain is that they know about this one now, and, with few doubts, just not enough factual proof, our nation's politicians receive quite-some 'baksheesh' to let-it-pass beneath the radar. As I said, Howard's government made squillions from setting-up this same Eurapean richkids visa bypass entry system, mainly because the incomers were happy to buy into the biggest scam of all - the Land Game - with a few extra million of daddys' superswiss account to let the government turn a blind eye to the unusual level of german accents heard on the streets of Lismore, northern New South Wales, and MORE on the streets of Nimbin.

Why Nimbin? The easiest way to hide someone is in an isolated, essentially "gated" community of like-minded rascals. With plenty of bush and caves to move around in, grow marijuana on to fund one's entry-visa payments (a marriage certificate and a handful of cash to a willing, ie., equally corrupt Australian man or woman), and a compliant, horrendously corrupt police force, local council and political parties, any rich Eurapean is welcome through the Museum's doors!

Lets face it! Nimbin would not exist if the governments - that-is - the whole rotten lot of politicians, banks, judges, lawyers, coppers, customs and immigration officials etc etc., were not interested in the black market money the village brings NSW and Australia via tourrorism - rich British and Eurapean tourrorism, via the blackmarket marijuana industry AND as the gateway into Australian Landownership and therefore, for some strange reason, Australian citizenship.

It seems that if one is rich, young, Brit-Eurapean or have been raised in schools of the same theo-&-geographical foundation, you are welcome to settle here on other people's Land, keep the Natives and Indigenies OFF their own Land, happy to explore and covertly undermine any Land Rights or Reforms Work the Aborigine or True Fella Australian is doing, keep the price of Land artificially inflated so that ONLY YOUR type of mate can buy-in to the area/street/gated community, and so you don't have to battle with that long dormant thing in your head called YOUR CONSCIENCE, thus enabling you to contribute to and take-from the corruption in marijuana production, trafficking and dealing, and invite, with a guarantee of success, all your mates and girlfriends from Homen Townen in inbred Eurape to come out here and partake of the same crimes against Humanity, that-is against the Australian Aborigine and the Native 5, 6, 7 generation Australian Folk.

AND THE NEW SOUTH WALES AND FEDERAL AUSTRALIAN PARLIAMENT, including departments and party branches, condone this insane, this mentally ill 'sell-out' policy.

Oh Yay! Ever must we be on guard against the rerising of the German Reich! Many times it raises it's ugly head, wherever it spreads it's colonialist tenticles, many times it has been put-down. Yet ever, ever does it persist, as if an unstoppable computer virus, and, slinks-off to the shadows while the pressure is on, but all the time it is ticking away somewhere, in some neighbourhood, in some office, factory or loungeroom, planning, plotting, scheming, giggling, devising, deluding it's entranced participants, blackmailing them, threatening them, persuading them with mysterious events, mishaps, rip-offs..... 30 pieces of silver....

Sounds pretty Catholic???

It begs a few questions about Nimbin, and about whether the whole "dream" of Nimbin, the Aquarius Movement, "Hippies", and even the "Haight-Ashbury" catalyst in 1960s San Fransisco were anywhere NEAR spontaneous events..., or..., were they planned by the same boffins of the 20th century who planned "prohibition" in the USA in the 1920s and 1930s, and the later prohibition of Marijuana, heroin, cocaine etc.?

If the latter were so, then we must ask what of Nimbin is Genuine?

Alas! What of anything...., is "Genuine"?

It's all just a dream......

I'm putting my head in the noose here, by blogging all this. But in the interests of a Just Society, not the utterly rotten one I've come to unfortunately know, I say it is time Australia determined what it's Values really are. NSW seems too far gone down the road of cultural corruption to lift itself out of the miasma of rotten coppers and courts, filthy rotten lawyers and laws which beggar belief to any Balanced, Reasonable Mind.

Powerful sections in Canberra are controlled by out-of-date brutes in the general rightwing - as-in NOT-in just the NSW ALP Rightwing..., of Sydney politics, but endemic throughout the inner 'clubs' of the political, "Rum Club", real estate, mememe rathole which Sydney is. Indeed, why stop at Sydney? NSW is replete, as, in reality, is the whole of the nation....

But SOMETHING has to be done about the wealth-related immigration visas being handed out to rich Germans, French, Italian, Britishshsh deserters of their own nations.

NOT I stress because they may be of unsavoury character, merely because they deprive Working, not so wealthy, would-be Honest Australians of their Right to a Secure - which means a FINANCIALLY SECURE Home and Homeland. Turf! Patch! Community and Soul.

As for "Darryl" of the solar panel shop....

I don' think I'll trade with him again...? After paying $179 for a 20amp regulator from him, I opened a competitor's sales booklet today to find the same item selling, in an old 2008 catalogue I admit, for $139.95. I expect that price to have risen, perhaps to $150?

He seems like a typical sort of bloke, probably good at his trade. But I have to ask, why does a bloke bother with low-grade products. It's..., I have the same argument about products which are designed to break through the cunning genius of "PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE".

I know business limitations in terms of being able, as a small trader, to invest in the higher wholesale costs of high quality product/merchandise, and that, if Darryl may have been trading in other technology, product, fields before he started stocking and dealing in solar electricity, he may have been forced, by the market (people asking at the shop, for one,) to stock something in the solar range, to show he is on the money, uptodate, etc., so he's caught between a shock and a paneled place, as-it-were.

So, while remaining pissed-off that the above scenarios played and play themselves out, and that I think I've got a nice rigid, 790mm by 610mm hailstone-proof glass coffee table top, which looks like a solar panel, and that I paid more for less, I DO admit that it was frustration, exasperation, perspiration and loss-of-Equilibration that had me choose that Fella's shop.

HOWEVER! I WAS intent on NOT dealing with the big-nasties of global energy and corruption in what I bought – BP solar panels- are out of favor, for what I know about BP's antics, with their bovvaboys in MI-6, and others also smell to my ulfactories, so I thought I'd give Darryl a go. Y'know.., help the Battler....?

Damn!

That's life in New South Wales..............

This rubbish has been going on for toooo long....

200 YEARS TOOOO LONG.... MISTER RUDD!!!!!

Another call to SACK THE NSW PARLIAMENT!

ALL OF THEM! DEPARTMENTS! AUTHORITIES! COUNCILS!

AND PLEEEE-ASE, bring the illegal immigration crisis, which makes the housing/unaffordable-LAND crisis what it is, under control.

Time the Australian federal Prime Ministerssss put a stop to "selling-the-Farm" policies of the last two centuries in Australia.

From my Outlaw's point-of-view, Mr Rudd and Company are not doing too bad, but it feels like they are being nobbled by an higher power? USA or Eurape?

Going by the fiasco elicited by a series of bad communications between the Vatican and the NSW Iemma government, leading to my illegal arrest for not pointing an imaginary rifle at a wannabe perjurer of the Lismore Court, one Ms Vanderwyk, whose relative is deep in the 'Scams of Nimbin Incorporated' coven, its hard to decide between an wholly rotten society, an wholly rotten NSW, an wholly rotten Australia, Eurape and beyond or an wholly rotten UNIVERSE, as being the Reality....?

As for where I wanna live-out my remaining wasted daze....., China, USA, Russia...,
Alpha Centaurii..... Orion....

ANYWHERE BUT NEW SOUTH WALES......... I think......

No comments: