2009-06-29

Letter to the Federal Ombudsman

While I'm in the mood to post death notices, here's an email I sent the Australian federal Ombudsman a few weeks ago. It took them a couple of weeks to respond, I guess they were waiting to see if I would actually top myself, but as expected, because the spooks of the establishment were onto it, they replied by saying they could not help, and that I should contact the NSW and Victorian Ombudsmans (?) in regard to the issues I raised.

That is clearly a cowardly act by the federal ombudsman, if not an abrogation of their duties, indeed of ignoring a major crime, one which effects far more than the peoples of NSW and Victoria. But that is standard procedure in Australia, mainly because Australia is in the unrelenting grip of the most evil people on earth - the British and Eurapean cults of catholicism and christianity-in-general.

I knew I was asking too much, as everyone in the Australian federal and state parliaments are indoctrinated and paid their thirty pieces of silver by the Brit-Eurapean christian churches.

This leads me to write what I had come to mind t'other day, which I scribed into my diary. But I'll post this one on its own first.....

Too bad, if this reads like a "sympathy letter".....

To:
ombudsman@ombudsman.gov.au


Why I wish to die
Wednesday, 10 June, 2009 3:57 PM

From:
"maxadiff@yahoo.com.au"

Hi,

I'm "on my last legs" as-it-were, due to several gross deceptions against myself, by Australian and overseas individuals, and by government authorities.

I ask you to investigate these concerns with some haste, as I am about ready to put an end to my life.

Before you jump to the conclusion that I'm mentally ill, firstly, may I point-out that Mr Joseph Biden, the Vice President of the USA, stated in a book he published, that he himself found that the traumas he'd experienced were so great and apparently insurmountable that he believed suicide was his only option. Fortunately, he was lifted out of that morass.

Secondly, and to the point, please investigate the false accusations made against myself by my own family, as well as by a number of Australian authorities, a few being the New South Wales police force, particularly of the Lismore police station (LSCon Peter Ellis, Commander Bruce Lyons, et al), the Catholic convent nuns of St Joseph's in Collingwood, Melbourne, and others.

I assert that I am the victim of an horrendous scam, a scam indeed against the people of this nation and of all so-called Christian faiths. A scam which has sought to make me a false messiah.

I have more than enough evidence to prove this is the case, if any are willing to listen, or read my, admittedly rather "loose" articles on the matter, published in "blog" format on the internet.

(Google: "Omaxa bin Eartha". or "maxearth.blogspot.com")

I have just tried (thus-far unsuccessfully) to publish another blog with the title "Treason in Australia" using the internet address of "treasoninaustralia.blogspot.com" in which I have published several (22) articles on the matter and letters to the NSW Legal Aid, concerning, with other issues, a set-up case of alleged offenses dated 16th July 2008, where NSW Police Sgt Ellis becomes involved. The blogsite may not "register" yet, in a search engine, for it being brand new.

The strain on my will to live is too much, and those who have reason to ensure I am maintained in an incapacitated condition, where I cannot find the strength or peace to overcome their opposition, will not cease with their malicious attacks upon my body, mind, and Soul.

Because of this and the "terrorism" by both the Victorian and NSW Police forces and the general public over the last ten-to-fifteen years, I have lived in motor vehicles for over eleven years. I am treated with insult, violence, malice and mockery by nearly all I meet and deal with, making my life impossible and now, to me, useless and unbearable. Never once have I responded with violence. Alcohol, tobacco and marijuana have been imbibed for some momentary solace and escape regularly, although I am able to sustain without either, except when "going-to" these traumatic memories. I expect I will be "drunk" tonight.

In 1998, I lost perhaps 95% of of my belongings to a corrupt "Indian" religious cult, the "Ananda Marga" after being invited to help manage their Chelmsford (east of Lismore) NSW property, then was rudely driven away, under spurious circumstances.

Inquiries will also establish a series of amazing details, such as, that I am alleged to be the child of a man (Allan Nichols Meredith, adopted by Walter Cook when Allan was just three years of age) whose "Meredith" lineage, it seems, can be traced to the Catholic "Tudor kings" of old England, and possibly much further back in time to the ancient kings of Wales. It appears I have been "built" if-I-may, to be a "monarch" of that lineage.

I am forced, through the damage to my psyche, and through the evidence I have "dug-up", to have nothing to do with such dreams, dreams particularly of my errant mother (Adrienne Helen Cook-nee Willis) and of the St Joseph's convent which stole her from her father in 1932 or thereabouts.

This particular detail about being made to be a monarch is what I have gleaned myself in the passed few months, and would appear to "fit" with the other situations I've found myself in throughout my life, although I am unable to substantiate it beyond "internet searchings" as no facts have ever been disclosed to myself about that point, nor about other points, some being;

- that my mother's father (Donald Sutherland Willis, deceased) was at least part Aborigine of the "Gurnai" Peoples of South Gippsland Victoria, who, at some time in the middle-to-late 1890s, with a 'brother' of his, one "Alf Willis" (deceased), witnessed the slaughter of his Gurnai Aborigine parents and possibly their tribe, and was then "adopted" into a fabricated family bearing the name "Willis". It seems his (Don's) mother was of the "Sutherland" clan ex-Scotland, a clan who now are spread across much of the south Gippsland terrain, and who were prominant in the elite of British politics over a period of centuries.

- that my mother murdered her grandfather "John Thomas Willis" on the day I was conceived, in the house I grew-up in at 64 Kenmare Street Box Hill North, Victoria (3129), when he found her in bed with her extramarital lover, one "Boxer O'Brien", busy conceiving myself. (This has borne impossible strain upon my nervous system for my whole life, having been in the womb of a murdering women who was sworn to secrecy by the convent, from the minutes surrounding my conception, and who denies it to this day.)

I put-it that there is a case for an investigation into these allegations, regarding the murder of John Thomas Willis in July 1954 at 64 Kenmare Street Box Hill North Victoria, by Adrienne Helen Cook nee Willis.

I also put-it that there is a case for an investigation into the cover-up of that murder by the Catholic convent of St Joseph's, Collingwood Victoria. The convent whose major benefactor in the 1930s-through-1950s was Australia's most notorious criminal politician "John Wren". The character written of in Frank Hardy's "Power Without Glory" book.

In recent years, I have tried to bring this to the notice of both the Victoria police and the NSW police. Both have refused to take my concerns seriously, with both threatening me with incarceration in "psychiatric hospitals", and several times before and since, have alleged I am delusional and mentally ill. The most recent attempts to label me as such, and traumatize me, being the fabricated event occuring on the 16th July 2008, near Lismore NSW.

I ask the Ombudsman to open inquiries into this 16th July 2008 event, and into the alleged murder and surrounding events of July 1954, and of the slaughter of the Gurnai Aborigine Peoples near the township of Walhalla Victoria in the 1890s.

The whole series of affairs herein alluded-to have had permanent detrimental effects upon my whole family, with my step-father (Allan Nichols Cook-Meredith), my half-sister (Wendy Dianne Cook-Meredith) and half-brother (Donald Walter Cook-Meredith), their spouses and children being sworn to secrecy by the convent and my mother.

There is no doubt my mother Adrienne Helen Cook now suffers serious dementia or mental illness for all of this, and may not be able to speak honestly on the matters I raise. Indeed, she has alleged I have been mentally ill each time I bring-up some of the above-mentioned issues, and has actively conspired to have me incarcerated at least once, about five years ago in Lismore NSW. Inquiries into that event should seek the testimony of one NSW police (then) Sgt Timothy McWade, then stationed at Nimbin Police Station NSW, who attended a "situation" where an altercation between mother and myself enraged me to the point of "kicking" a passing motor vehicle. Mother spoke to McWade briefly at the scene, whence immediately thereafter I was transported by McWade to the Lismore Base Hospital's psyche ward "Richmond Clinic". I was held there for a number of days, perhaps for 14 days, and released only after speaking to one Doctor Harry Freeman (?) who now heads that clinic, and a representative from NSW Legal Aid. Both of these found credence in my defense and no sign of illness.

However, once our fine constabulary have records of attendance at any such "clinic" one is permanently labeled and thus a target for oppression and ridicule, as well as further harassment, especially if one is "politically-minded" and wants for any broader social or human justice in Australia. Human justice which conflicts with the generally corrupt laws and police force's agenda.

Even now, I am "terrorized" by the NSW police and public whenever the 'opportunity' arises. The reasons for this may however, branch into wider social issues, but there is no doubt that the rumors about who I am alleged to be (ie., a monarch or messiah) play a, or the, major part.

My will to live has gone, as has any trust in other people. Compensation for my family as well as for myself is called-for from the said parties, which unfortunately include our and other national and State governments. But in Australia, the Catholic church is, as best as I can discern, the most guilty party.

I leave it to the Ombudsman's Office to determine what inquiries should be undertaken into the veracity of the church which makes such plans, and therefore what outcomes should be sought, for the sake of the nation and her people.

As I said at the top of this letter, "I ask you to investigate these concerns with some haste, as I am about ready to put an end to my life". In regard to this, another bottle of vodka will help me make it through this night and perhaps a few more, however, I ask that this be not brought to the attention of the NSW police or any other 'authorities' here-abouts, for this will only rent my nerves more, and from experience, I cannot be convinced that anything they can do or offer can be of benefit to my condition, other than for once, being "respectful" and distant.


Yours,

Omaxa bin Eartha

No comments: