2009-06-29

Nimbin - Eve's Revenge!

Here's a note I wrote in my diary last Saturday.

Nimbin – Eve's Revenge!
Sat 27th June 2009
3.06am

Indeed, easily denied though it is, Catholicism may well be, women's revenge against a male dominated world.
Which may explain the catholicised western world's attitude to Islam, what with Islam's hard line on women's liberties.
This notion, if so, would be why my man-killing mother has been given asylum at (Nimbin's) “Tuntable Falls” (multiple occupancy community).
My personal, 'til now naïve, ie., trusting, experiences, on reflection, show me that none of the women I've “known” (Ha!) could be trusted once “my back was turned” so-to-speak.
Once more, the Australian Aborigine Shines, for their recognising that there are definite, necessary differences and needs between men and women, such that both genders accept each has their own “business” in Life. Men's business and Women's business, AND “Secret” business.
After 40, perhaps 100 thousand years of surviving, obviously they have the Balance Correct in Gender Relationships.
Too often, in the “west” the men “carry-the-can” for an acting-out or crime cungered by a cunning, manipulative woman.

That was what I wrote in the diary that night, but as I lay in bed, much more came to mind.

Further lines came, in regard to the issue of Islamic women's “burkas” head-dresses and full-body-coverings, in the news that day I think because whichever news channel I was watching (CNN or BBC) aired the news that France's President Sarkozi had just outlawed those types of Islamic dress-codes in France.

One train of thought echoed in along this line:

Pius (genuinely religious) Islamic Women do not want to associate with impius males, but as the world is full of impius men, and, as in most nations today, society can't function without both genders dealing with each other in one place or another, the genuinely pius Islamic women would want to wear the full covering, or at least the head-scarves, to not have to “double-deal” with the leering eyes of impius and loose-minded men.

By “double-dealing” I mean that randy males can usually speak with women and sound uninterested in any sexual aspects of the female, but as a male whose body-parts function as most men's do, I admit that often, AND IT'S NOT ONLY THE MEN, the sexuality of the woman (OR MAN) recurrrently enters one's mind while talking with them. As I happened to be a fairly terminal prude, when I did associate in society, I could, indeed prefered to, talk about the issues without my eyes and mind leaping into imagining and thinking of “SEX”. But I have little doubt that most men, the impius majority of us, cannot stop their lurid minds from “going there”, especially if a woman is wearing attractive clothing. Pius and otherwise, women often deeply hate this side of men, which is quite understandable. I must say, from my side, being that frigid prude, I've had my moments when I have been offended by a woman displaying her sexual desires when my mind was elsewhere. Usually though, once I realised what was going-on, I would later kick myself for not jumping at the offer or opportunity. But, I've never had gonarea or ciphilus or anything more than a minor infection though, so I s'pose I should be grateful for being umm..., impotent?

Nevertheless, if the world in which Islamic women live and shop and negoitiate, only had pius males in it, perhaps the need for full-covering clothing would not be necessary.

But the world is “fallen”, remember, ESPECIALLY in Eurape, in France – the “nation of oversexed and generally immoral men (and women)”, so the modest women, of Islam or any religion, should be allowed to choose what they wear, and how they “shield” themselves from the uncontrolled eyes and minds of randy males. I reckon they should, anyway.

Perhaps Sarkozi's law restricting Islamic women's dress-codes exposes his own lurid mind and uncontrolled desires. With Paris being a, if-not-THE global capital of women's fashion, which promotes sexually explicit attire, and thus is inclined to encourage disrespect of a woman's bodily sovereignty, and rape, in the average male, a phenomenon which only contributes to Humanity's self-destructive immorality, it is as likely very much the case.

It seems to me, that a male who is offended by a woman who regards these things as important, is not a mature man at all, but is an immature and risky person to have on the streets.

Alas! Just like the majority of white, western CHRISTIAN boys! Little wonder the world is being raped to destruction.

All Strength to Islam!

In regard to the title of this post, I'm getting there, but for later.....

No comments: