2009-08-06

“Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Woman”!

“Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Program”?
The last words of the last dream, this Tuesday morning.
A spirit came to me, with Strong vibes, kicking me in the chest, with a sharp platform-type shoe.
I went to her, she, with her friends, grabbed her by her hair on top of her head, and berated her, saying she “treat me like that, she only gonna make it worse!”.
Then, I was elsewhere, going about my business, and she was there again, to the side.
I saw her clearly, full, Strong, amidst five, six or more children.
SHE..., was looking at me, smiling a friendly, mushy smile, then walked to me and wrapped her arms briefly around my neck, thumping mystical warmth into my heart, with a quick kiss.
Then we were on a suburban street. As if together. We talked, asked questions, then argued, told each other we didn't care.
Then, I was holding her, on her back. She transformed into a hard but Strong image. Powerful eyes, as if to say “LOOK AT THESE EYES! Of course I am what I say I am!”
Yes.., She WAS POWERFUL!
I asked her if SHE, is
Aborigine??
All shiney and white skin, blonde hair, blimbo blue eyes!?
“Where you from?” I asked.
She came forward, to my ear, and with the Strong Strong tone of voice, reminiscent of a True, long-lived Aborigine Woman, softly spoke Strong and Deep, as if She was a thousand STRONG and TRUE Aborigine Women saying it at once “Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Program”.
I woke with a start!
Shuddering, racing in my heart.
Feeling like SHE had come back, TO ME, after 5, 10, 5,000 generations, from where my, OUR Ancestors, Gurnai/Worrowong People of south Gippsland, were massacred, stolen, stolen again, lied to and stolen over again, until they became “Christians”. Until like our Regal, Godly Ancestors didn't ever exist in the white man's books.
Feeling like SHE had come back!
“What for?” But to reclaim OUR PEOPLE'S Country, Land, World, Dreaming, Planet, Bliss.
I rolled in my bed. Alone, like for the last twenty years. Slept again. Woke-up later, wrestled with a stranger, and again, as I thought of who this Dreaming Woman was, IS?
“Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Woman?”
I wanna BELIEVE it!
Mind, runs wild again with doubt, that killer of Hope. “Jus' a dream!” Women are good at playing with dreams, making men do what they oughtn't? Believe what they oughtn't?
“Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Woman”!
Drained, I rest a while. Slowly I address the day.
SHE, stays in my mind..... I delay, and delay more.
What for?
Whose making me suffer?
Why.....?
Don't ask!
Don't ask!
Don't care!
“Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Program”.
WHAT “Program???”
Dreams? Wanna sleep some more! To Dream. Dream, about HER!
“Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Woman”!
“Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Woman”!
“Gurnai Tribe, Worrowong Woman”!

No comments: