2009-08-22

My Comments on ABC online article "Brown wants Exclusive Brethren inquiry"

Brown wants Exclusive Brethren inquiry
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/08/21/2663292.htm?section=justin

“Greens leader Bob Brown has called for an inquiry into the extent of the Exclusive Brethren's influence in federal politics.
Two of the sect's members have apologized for the publication of advertising material in the lead-up to the 2006 Tasmanian election that urged people against voting for the Greens.”

Above are the first two paragraphs from the ABC online news article from Friday 21st August '09.
(Click on the link to read the rest of it.)

OK. Here we go...

My thoughts on this...,
22/08/09.

In recent blogs and emailed articles, I've “lobbied”, if-that's-the-term, for a Unification between what I decided to label “The Three Wise Tribes” of Aborigine, Green and Biker, and have basicly given my vote of confidence to Senator Bob Brown's credentials etc, to continue in federal parliament as those 3 Tribes' voice in politics. At least, I've called for Aborigine and Biker to Stand Shoulder-to-Shoulder with “Senator Brown's Greens”, in challenging the utterly rotten hegemony of Australia's political-class.

This article about his calling for an inquiry into the secretive and dubious Christian cult the “Exclusive Brethren” makes mention of their antipathy toward homosexuality, and the cult's “antipathy toward homosexuality“ is the bone of contention underlying Bob's call.

Personally, I don't have ANY space for gays. I guess I'm just too butch, or embittered?

I've known plenty over the years, and as with main-streamers, and even fellow outlaws, let's say “one-in-ten” I regard as “Good Blokes” as-it-were, while I don't care much at all for the social company of the other 90%.

I think I'm correct in writing that Senator Brown is gay, which, if I'm also Advocating “Bikers” and Aborigines give him their political support in parliament, may cause an immediate stumbling block.

Fair enough. I'm not going to do the talking for gays. Homosexuality is quite another issue to me, being an Outlaw for Land, Tax, Cult, Drug and Work Law Reforms.

And this ABC online news article and Bob's concerns regarding the Exclusive Brethren is a bit of a mix, because as in the last sentence, and as in my publicity and on my calling card, I Advocate CULT Law Reform, with the shady likes of the E.B., very much in the spotlight for a big-time national-nay-GLOBAL inquiry. Indeed, for a big-time INQUISITION!

Indeed, Christian cults are the bain of my life, what with their delusions about a messiah, and their being fooled into looking to ME (for fuck's sake) to play their fall-guy.

So, whatever the reason Bob Brown is calling for an inquiry into the “Brethren”, I'm with him, and, just possibly, he is doing so, as much in support of an Honest Society, which does not shun it's Responsibilities onto a sucker, patsy, fall-guy. So perhaps Bob's latest actions, re the E.B., is a sign that there is mutual support in the air here, and that Greens, gay or otherways, from the top in Australian politics, are ready to Stand Onside, Alongside Aborigine and Biker, in order to Make Straight the horribly bent er- sorry, corrupt roads we have been forced to travel these last 221 or so “Christian” years in Australia.

The E.B., are but a sect of the bigger Christian movement, ex-Rome, and/or it's branch-offices in protestantism et al.

Boiled-down, to me, all Christian churches are of the same hypnotized ilk, with next-to-NO Reason functioning in their heads. Their fanaticism is, as I reckon I have divined, the most dangerous belief system on Earth, and the sooner they are brought to account and then dispatched to the dungeons of Hell, the Better for all living things on Earth, and, possibly beyond in our neighboring star-systems.

That I have also gone on record as putting the cause for so many people going-gay, being the seriously perverted and mentally ill church clergy doing 'orrible fings to kiddies in their church schools, may or may not complicate my call for Aborigine and Biker to vote for Bob Brown in parliament and in his politics.

So, I don't know where to stand, but wiff my back to the wall, in these issues.

I, having been introduced to “Environmentalism” or, “Green Politics”, some 38 years ago, have heard Bob Brown over the decades, as many of us have, (indeed, I almost went to “Lake Pedder” in Tassie to support the protests, when it was being swallowed by Babylon, Tassie government-style), and am confident he is a Man, indeed, a Statesman of Honorable Integrity, when it comes to what he represents in parliament.

If it was a woman in his place, who showed herself over time to maintain the same Strength and Honor, naturally I would Advocate supporting her too.

So, I hope that's enough said about Bob's personal construction.

When everyone, I mean the whole Human Race, is threatened by what I think Aborigine, Green and Biker Recognize as the biggest REAL & PRESENT DANGER to us on Earth, a person's sexual preference is not-an-issue. That the E.B., used homosexuality to interfere in the election process, in ways which have nothing to do with the political REALITY of the day, makes them an even bigger target for my wrath.

Besides, let's be REALPOLITIK here! Homosexuality is NOT unknown in all prisons, wherever we might get caught, and no small proportion of Bikers have been inside, and many have spent years away from female company. I become “retentive” just thinking about it, and I know most Bikers would also, but that's the way it happens, for some of us, aye?

To the issue in the ABC online article, about Bob Brown having a shot at the very-much-more “unusual” Exclusive Brethren.

To me, Bob is right to call for an inquiry into the cult, for they are a group which uses secretive, and usually quite sinister, “occult” power to influence society, in ways which, when we all do the Maths, we now know are dangerous to life on Earth.

Enforcing the “Christian” message upon whole cultures, as the Judeo-Roman mobs have for over 1600 years, is exactly what has brought the planet to Her knees, environmentally, and I put it, Morally and Ethically.

Not to mention the enormously debilitating effects Judeo-Roman occultism has on shutting-down a person's Intellect, and this is exactly what the likes of the Exclusive Brethren have used to their sly ends.

But let me be radical here, and put a balancing argument in. These times are seriously riddled with bad magic, and there are no shortage of utterly evil idiots out there, who have absolutely NO Ethical basis for their actions. Just loose cannons with money and an open third eye. As much, they are who the likes of those fanatical christian groups, like the E.B., are seeking to “win” against. To me, those wars are no-win situations, and demand we all resort to an Higher Power again, if we wish to overcome the woe of this world. From where the likes of the E.B., are coming from, as in a thoroughly corrupt world, perhaps they cannot be derided too much.

This is where I am inclined to side with Buddhists and Atheists, who place Great Emphasis, indeed, MORE Emphasis upon that Finest of Human Potentials - Reason.

Nevertheless..., it's clear to me that the “northern” mobs ex-Rome, Eurape and Britain have excelled in using the finest words to win their way wherever they have plundered, pillaged and raped foreign peoples.

Jesus' message of “Love Thine Enemy” is undoubtedly the highest Ideal an Intelligent Species could aim for, but is also mere and evil words when, in the light of Truth, and of True historical records, it is used to win over a tribe so-as to satisfy one's own egoistic desires.

And NO-ONE can tell me that Christians have conquered their egoism.

The slightest inquiry and grasp of one's own mental propensities exposes the fact that most all of what we think and do in this life, is egoism. Being seduced, or hypnotized to merely “believe” so-as to be accepted into a friendly group, who asks us to sing and pray to an higher entity is as much the motions of the ego, as any of our behavioral characteristics. A tricked ego, but an ego nevertheless.

Accepting such practices and tagging-along, as-often is “selling-our-Soul” to the devil, when we all know that the church schools, where Bob Brown may have got his education, are pumping-out insane egomaniacs by the college-load. Egomaniacs who are set on climbing the evil ladders of corporate management and power with absolutely NO regard for the environment, for the ecology upon which all Earth-life depends.

Most of us have seen enough of this, and have seen how older, successful church-educated people behave, when they are in positions of influence and power.

So, in a dispute such as threatens to grow between Senator Brown and the E.B cult, there is no doubt whose side I am on.

Indeed, I would take Bob's call much further, as might be expected, by calling for a parliamentary inquiry into all religious cults (O! I already have!), calling them to show us, upon “what” in Scientific terms, they base their beliefs, or what EVIDENCE they have to support their beliefs and actions, and, in terms of how they manipulate the youth to do their begging, as in corporate and political circles and endeavors, call all religious cults to show the world what evidence they have to ask government, or the public, to fund their educational institutes.

While I want nothing to do with Human Beings now-days, as I do not have to go out into the society and a workplace and be amongst them, and as I have by whatever influences honed my talents toward addressing the most critical issues the whole beggared species is threatened by, I wouldn't care if Bob was an alien when it comes to making Right our time and space and actions on Earth.

It occurred to me that this media article, and even Bob's actions, were a “test” to see what I'd do.

There you have it.

Mutha Eartha comes first to me, as She should to all of us.

I feel sure Senator Bob Brown agrees, and with a sit-down and a spliff, most Aborigine and Bikers, I'm certain, would concur.

What say you, Rapscallions!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow let me take a breath first,na still lost for words,hang on awsome is all that comes to my gravel rashed jaw,