2009-08-18

Telstra Whinge, 18th August '09

O joy! More theft of credit by our big telephonicorp!

Here's my latest whinge about the deliberately inconsistent Telstra internet and phone services.
The credit I bought by prepaid voucher has been swallowed in no time, so I wrote a note.....

This went to the Telstra website "contact us" window, which failed thrice before I gave up and went to the TIO (Internet Ombudsman) website to submit my same complaint.
After emailing the TIO, I went back to the Telstra site, and LO! it worked!

Being at the forefront of Global REALPolitik, I KNOW all the harassment and deceit I receive is because I will not shut-up on apparently sensitive issues.

Issues which most all of the harassers don't understand, so react ignorantly to, in their giggling idiocy as they play with their magik toy.

How a whole population of idiots can ask anyone they think is their Natural Leader, ie., the fecking messiah, to save them, in ways THEY think they should be saved, just beggars the Intellect into going back to being a fulltime drunk-an'-weed-ologist.

It seems none of the idiot sheep, or, "flockers", WANT a brain, let alone are interested in growing their own.

Nevertheless...., here's my "Telstra Whinge, 18th August '09".


I use a Telstra wireless broadband stick, prepaid.
In the latest recharge period, it appears I am being charged excessively, as my credit has reduced more than the "my history" details show.
I think Telstra's "account history" and details of charges, etc., are very poor, lacking the info the customer wants.
Access to statistics and costs relating to customer usage has to be improved, as at present deductions are being made without showing what for.
I have come to expect anything, and cannot rule-out the possibility that someone is hacking into my account and stealing credit.
I am at the forefront of political reform in Australia and the USA, which necessitates I live in social and cultural exile, "on-the-road", so the usual supports and assistances are non-existent for myself.
Sadly I am left to depend upon such as Telstra to do the work I specialize in, via these unquestionably terrific technologies and media.
Because of these factors, I am left often at the mercy of unscrupulous players, who work, as often, in the retail and services outlets I must deal with for my purchases. Telstra included.
But the same applies to the likes of Dick Smith Electronics and Woolies, et al.
It's probable that I'm charged for watching videos on YouTube, although I rarely download, and was of the belief that just watching was free.
Specializing in other fields, leaves me in-the-dark about how pricings etc on the internet work, and I find little clear info on charges relating to watching videos or viewing websites.
I was of the opinion that with the prepaid plan I buy each month, usually a $60 voucher, I was able to download upto 3Gb, but today find $60 only buys 750Mb?
Why the changes to pricing, and why can Telstra not be consistent in pricing their services?
I intend sending a copy of this email along with other information regarding the general range of services and products to the Internet Ombudsman.
Please, again I ask, provide me with explanations and details as to why I have been charged as much as I have, in the last recharge period, which is not more than two weeks old.
If Telstra/Bigpond cannot do this, I ask that I am refunded the amount I've been charged over the last one or two weeks?
I must voice my objection to the difference in pricing and quantity. How on earth can Telstra justify that $60 buys 750Mb, whereas $80 buys 3Gb?
Also, where is the justification of prices changing so much over the year?
Thank-you for your services, which when working, work very well, and a speedy response.
Yours,
Max Cook
aka Omaxa bin Eartha

My bitch, Part B, to the Telecommunications Ombudsman:

Unable to access details of charges, pricing varies from one month to the next, credit is being "stolen" for want of a better word, help is unhelpful and near-as impossible to get, to speak to, and to respond.

My bitch, Part C, to the Telecommunications Ombudsman:

TIO Question:
How would you like the provider to resolve your complaint?

(e.g. fix the fault on my phone today, withdraw [e.g. $100] in excess internet usage charges from my bill,
withdraw [e.g. $25] in charges for premium text messages from my bill, explain to me how this situation happened, etc)

My bitch, er, Answer:

Improve their account history facilities, and customer access to their charges information.
Make it easier to understand charging regimes and plans.
Settle on pricing amounts and keep them consistent!
Reduce charges for downloads to realistic levels, because, as they are, downloads are still only affordable to the rich.
Apply the same to Telstra telephony services.
Refund me at least $40 for the debits I've incurred of the last week.


SO THERE! It was....

As it is, our politicians simply cannot address the rorts and fraudulences which abound in say, just the telecomms industry, let alone any other large corporate-inclusive arena of HOHO-Free-HOHO-market-HOHO-capitalism.

Again, I assert that CAPITALISM IS GENOCIDE!

I've done the maths, weighed the goods, felt the quality and am left with but one response: CAPITALISM IS GENOCIDE!

Once I've flung that response, I'm disinspired enough about the crude realities of the day, era, end of history and herstory, to resort to my "ol' faithful" of drunk-and-weed-ology.

They, other areas of expertize of mine, at least, work to salve the Soul so stricken by the rotteny of life in an atrophying society, environment and planet.

On another issue, a rather large one, I wrote to the Commonwealth Ombudsman in late June I think.

I was in a highly-pressured situation where a lot, and a lot, and a lot of people, were calling me to be their leader. A role and label I reject out-of-hand, as they say.

But they are NOT over-imbued with that which they want from me - Wisdom - so they just keep flogging a dead horse, hoping that will bring it back to life!

I was ready to hang myself, and wrote to the Ombudsman for assistance.

They waited for a few weeks to see if I would neck myself, then seeing that I had ground my way through the misery, responded by saying they couldn't help, passing the buck in classic Australian bureaucratic style off to the States Ombudsmen, as part of my complaint went to issues I have, I HAVE, with the police of New South Wales and Victoria.

It's clear that the church-schooled public-servant softcocks who deal with these issues, are really just self-interested prigs, to whom JUSTICE is but a word they dealt with at Uni, and now have no need to revisit.

EXACTLY like the lawyers in the PUBLIC pay of our legal aid commissions etc.

But, clearly it is the private, read-CAPITALIST! sector of our kangaroo legal and courts systems who ensure that anyone working for Legal Aid, perhaps attempting to accrue some honest integrity, but more often just adding to their C.V., plays by the rules of the Australian and Brit-Eurapean political classes utterly pathetic, cowardly and rotten corruption.

I will not slow down on these issues, whether the private-school prigs change and help me access Justice or not.

If they, these supposedly fecking intelligent lawyers, politicians, doctors and other high-flying, high-paid "professionals" cannot add-up and see the sum of the system they thieve from, support and keep bent-rotten is planeticide, or global environmental destruction, therefore the same for Humanity, and that in fact, IN FACT, CAPITALISM IS PLANETICIDE, and they are not prepared to get up and actually, for once in their spoiled filthy lives OBJECT to it, then I place a curse upon all of them, and upon all of their progeny, forever.

I scribed a story the other day, (scroll down this blogsite "MISSION: FOOD & SOUL") about me alone on the planet in 2109CE. or, about 85 years after what I called, "the fall" (no..., not original), which in our calendar occurs in 2020CE. In the sci-fi, I am the only Human left on the planet (no..., not original), because the "Gods of the Seventh Heaven" deemed we were not fit to go-on living on Earth, because we were so self-interested. I, as-it-happens am on the Council, and was a very good little wizard in my time, so I chose to stay on Earth alone.

The general suggestion in that short story is that people like you and her, do not deserve to live on Earth, while none of you get-off your egotripping arseholes and Live Right, according to the unchanging laws of the Earth, and of the Heavens.

Capitalism IS GENOCIDE, m'dears! yes, it probably IS too late to stop our own destruction.

But it is not Intelligent to throw our hands up and say "let's party!"

If we do, it will only make the future for our Souls and for those who do survive post-fall the worst possible future.

Our slick-talking eggsperts and bigtime media commentators were only too happy to trumpet the long-awaited "the death of capitalism" slogan when the GFC struck the overmortgaged last year.

But WHAH?! Capitalism ain't dead!

If anything, even the apparent best intentions and possibly the Best plans for management sought after by President Obama in the USA, are little more than a rebranding, a new coat of paint, and a change in language.

Behind closed boardroom doors and men's toilets, capitalistic skullduggery goes-on, and-on, and-on.

From local pubs to golf clubs for the wealthiest moguls, Proper Law is ignored, and self-interest rules.

So, what does a good wizard do?

Nationalize Telstra again, along with the banks and monopolist corporations and their evil cartels and cabals.

As for the dick at ACS in Lismore and they at Dick Smiths et al...., don't wait for anyone else to save you or me. Waiting for me might bring another reward entirely.

Ho-AUM......

No comments: