2009-08-24

Zimbabwe may have a Global Voice in Mr Lloyd Msipa

I just came across an article about Zimbabwe, by a London-based Zimbabwean lawyer, on the Zimbabwe Guardian online news site.

It is the best article I've read on Zimbabwe's politics, or on what's actually behind the chaos there, and recommend any interested in Global Legal affairs to hit the link :

http://www.talkzimbabwe.com/news/130/ARTICLE/5270/2009-08-24.html

and read it.

I was so impressed, I wrote to him as follows:

24/08/09. 7.33pm


Hello MISTER Msipa!

May I congratulate you on your Excellent article:

"Demystifying the stand-off between Zimbabwe and Britain", as published in the online Zimbabwe Guardian today.

I received it through my "Google alert" news section, which I've had for about a year, marked to alert me on "global land reform" issues.

This essay of yours is the Best article I have read on African, Zimbabwean affairs.

I'm a raging Land Reform Advocate in Australia (advocating the Philosophy of the 19th century American Mr Henry George), classifying myself as an Outlaw, living alone in a vehicle for 13 years, fighting for "Land Reform" (and other politio-religious) issues, side with such irrascible rogues such as the American "Hell's Angels" motorcycle club, and spit venom at most every mainstream "white" politician in the country.

I have read and written a fair bit on Zimbabwe's so-called "troubles". Always, I have seen Zimbabwe's issues as based in the very same factors you write so succinctly about in that piece.

Again Well Done Sir! If "Sir" being o-so-British, is not an insult?

Here in Australia, I have tried for perhaps a decade to have our national media, primarily our Australian Broadcasting Corporation or the ABC, get-over the addiction to the "British view, old chum!", whether it be about Australian, but especially about Zimbabwe, "politrix". But, on Zimbabwe, of the last few years, have given up.

Always, they resort to the Anglo-view. It quite disgusts me.

I have Australian Aborigine "blood" in me, though my family deny this.

Nevertheless, having done the Maths, so-to-speak, I have discerned that Our Aborigine, the Finest of Peoples, deserve the most attention, and Land Rights is where it all starts and ends.

However, finding a Lawyer or legal firm or sector, or politician in Australia with what you display in your article, "clear, to-the-Point and ACCURATE language skills", who is capable or prepared to get out of their comfort-zone, appears impossible.

Our nation's attempts to bring Aborigine up to the level of education near-to the white legal arena's skills and talents has been quite deliberately abismal, and those Aborigine who have succeeded have little hope of being allowed to speak True to the Issues.

The white, "British view" is so deeply entrenched here, serious improvements to the plight of Our Aborigine are constantly, genocidally thwarted.

The world needs more Minds of your clarity and acuity Mr Msipa.

A Champion Effort.

May you prosper, and for your Peoples, may we all hear what you have to contribute.

Also, may all Zimbabweans, indeed, may All Africans hear or read what you say, so they may Unite and make Right the errant foreign laws in Africa.

Truth in Law is the only way forward!


Yours,

Omaxa bin Eartha

No comments: