2009-09-04

Questions I just sent to "digg"

Have yet to post anything on "digg", have just joined, and wonder how strict digg is on swearing?

I use swear words to emphasize my points here and there, meaning no harm to the reader.
My weblog maxearth.blogspot.com contains such language.
Articles or "e-ssays" therein go to what may be regarded as "HARD ROAD, REALPolitik" Issues, reaching-out to the myriad "dissaffected" across all classes but FOR the lower classes.
Many of them unnerstand better when a sharp piece of language is used.
As I scribe and email to upto 30 email world media and political addresses with each e-ssay, all of whom accept my "writing style", we may conclude that I intend no harm or offense when using "f--king", "b--tard" "ar--hole" or other relatively mild terms.
I intend to include "digg" in those email addresses, if that's possible.
Most "rude words", are either hard, to break through the comfy mindset the world is hobbled by, or humorously used.
A check of my weblog maxearth.blogspot.com will enable digg's assessment of my question about "swearing".
Reading digg's "about us" page, I like the sound of it, as a means of the wide-spreading of info and Knowledge, and hope it and I can accept each other?
Would appreciate any thoughts or comments from digg, if you're able?

Omaxa

No comments: