2009-10-19

Last week I scribed an e-ssay on drugs and other war-inspiring things, and sent it to Nimbin Wave, who responded positively (below) and published it. They dug-up a few pics to add to my e-ssay, but I didn't know who they were of, so I asked. The “Wave” replied, and I wuz inspired to replyreply to their reply with this reply...!
I thought I'd post this reply to the replies and other replies to the blog because the last (top) reply was chunky and might be saying something worth the blokes who don't read my blog, reading(!?)

SENT: 19th October 2009, 1.45pm


Ah-HAH!

Ol' Keef 'imself, aye!

and Ooh! "The Arssociation"......! Well.., I took your provided link to the /History.

Cheers, but I think I'm talking about another bunch of wealthy wafflers, although Keith Murdoch was at the forefront of the Brettonwoods Agreement, which, yes covered other issues than media, but as I recall, Brettonwoods covered media and that plan to rope in all the world's sources of information.

But the two are no doubt as much, the same beast.

Nevertheless, It WOULD be good if I was to bother properly informing myself, aye?

Memory has a bit to do wiff it too, but!

But being the burnt-out revolutionary-in-exile, and on limited voltage, means everything has to be minimal.

That the dinner at the Waldorf was for Dr HV "Doc" Evatt, shows me evermore how lacking I am in info.
Evatt wrote the book "Rum Rebellion" which revisited the Jan 26th 1808 deposing of Governor William Bligh by the rogue John Macarthur, from a legal perspective.
Mayhap you're familiar?
I've regarded that book, and thus Evatt as a key tome and key figure in Australia for a few years.
But this titbit from y'self, lifts me a little higher on the path of knowledge about how much the knobs have us all by the balls, and how much the ALP is a key part of Babylon (though I've known enough of that for a while, I have always fallen on their side, as opposed to the Australian Anglo-right-wing as fronted by the Howard, Costello, Menzies type.
This morning, I was induced to serf the 'net for the guff on WWF, after a press release emailed to me by the apparently "evil" Citizen's Electoral Council" or CEC Spokeman in Melbourne Craig Isherwood, and yesterdays article in The Australian by ex-Labor Minister in the Hawke government, Peter Walsh, who wrote that the "Climate Change" scare is a scam dreamt up by the "northern" elites, who include Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh and others. The Prince being a Founder of WWF.
Thus Isherwood and Walsh assert all our worries about the impending environmental disaster are bullshit!
I disagree, but am in a bit of "limbo" as to whether ANYTHING from our "environment organizations" can be trusted.
This, sadly, and perhaps quite annoyingly, brings much of the global "Greens" movement into question, and therefore my recent-past support for Bob Brown in Canberra?
As said, I am quite certain there is a serious environmental threat faced, and a manmade exacerbation of it induced by Human stupidity and over-consumption etc, and that we ALL have to reduce, recycle re-use, etc etc.
But as we're all subordinate to the honchos up each other in places like Canberra, Sydney, etc, any further blind support for ANY registered political organization becomes questionable.

Sorry for exposing my really stupid side! I guess, for decades, I've taken the approach, informed or not, that we have to vote, we have to think about these issues, each and everyone of us, and it is better we give SOMEONE in the halls of corruption-er-power our support.

But some months ago, even after spending the best part of the three years prior to Rudd and co's election pushing for their win, I scribed a blogpost about this latest federal "change of guard", in the Rudd government being a "one term government", and perhaps I'll get stuck into them for their softcock policies on various issues, marshalling my influences round-about, I could do significant harm to their hopes and expectations of being in for a decade, or longer.
Then, I think I wrote of placing my allegiance with Bob Brown's Greens, and have written a few pieces toward that since.

This latest wall of info, as in "The Association" "Evatt", WWF, etc etc, and a few related thoughts this morning, throws ME in the "too hard basket", leaving me with the "OVERTHROW!" feeling as being the best and only way to go.

WWF Australia chief executive Greg Bourne, ex-British Petroleum exec, in an ABC online news article this morning (http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/10/19/2717424.htm?section=business says "it is time the world weans itself off fossil fuels, otherwise the circumstances could be catastrophic.
If we end up with runaway climate change, we could be heading towards a five-to-six-degree temperature rise by the end of the century.
That is devastating for the economy. It is devastating for agriculture. It is devastating for our iconic landscapes, our biodiversity. It is truly frightening.
We can win but we have to get after it. We have to move faster and we have to create an industrial and agricultural revolution the like of which we have never seen."

As Bourne and WWF are from the same uptop, generally upemselves upclub mob, we have to ask "does he MEAN IT"?

If he does, it's hard to see him and them taking the mass of less-than-very-wealthy into consideration and compassion. I guarantee he's only talking with the survival of the "Our ten million" or so in mind, and the rest of the Human population, including you and me and him and her and the kids, BE DAMNED!

Personally, I'm OVER compassion! To me it seems like just ANOTHER piece of Roman "spin" to lure the dumbfuckers into the club of materialist pigs with the biggest weapons and insulated walls and roofs.

The end of thinks about this, is a total revolution. But that will only be managed by Murdoch and them lot, therefore the only solution comes down to a MASSIVE transformation of the whole fekking planet, where huge restructuring is brought-on, and it will not be by any peaceful means.

(But, who is doing my thinking? Am I but the think tink of the same upclub mobs who brought on the 1st and 2nd world wars, to modernize the aging and decrepit Eurape???)
[That's NOT a new question for myself, so don't be thinking I'm near the edge or such. I AM, but have been for decades, thanks to mummy and her aristocratic ancestors whose dynasties run the fekking planet today!]

These/those softcocks uptop in upemselvesville are welded, I mean really psychotically stuck-fast to their ponsy lifestyles, and make certain the majority who ?VOTE? for their breed are as well, usually by keeping them shit-scared of going without every opulent piece of crap available, as well as by keeping them mis-and-mal-informed and thus deeeeeeply deluded about being able to keep on living the ridiculous way they/we white arses do!

Omaxa bin Eartha

On Mon, 19/10/09, NIMBIN TELEVISION wrote:

From: NIMBIN TELEVISION
Subject: Re: Sensationalism
To: "Omaxa bin Eartha"
Received: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 12:13 PM

Keith Murdoch is pictured and 'The Association' is what you were talking about in your story.
http://www.americanaustralian.org/ ------------------- http://www.americanaustralian.org/History/ ------------------- Sorry if you puke.
The dinner at the Waldorf is when the name was born, joining the two together, and there is no funky black dudes in the picture. Oh bummer!

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Omaxa bin Eartha wrote:

In response to your notifying me that the "sensationalist" article was Nimbin-Waved, RIPPA!
No complaints, but who was the bloke in uniform in the last pic, and why the shot of HV Evatt's whatever... gala thingee?
Is there a "Murdoch" in the photo?

As you liked that articulation..., 'ave-a-lookie at this-'un!
http://maxearth.blogspot.com/2009/10/british-european-elites-certifiably.html

And then THIS-'un...!
http://maxearth.blogspot.com/2009/10/italians-now-canadians-accused-of-false.html

Pheeww, brushing wiff deaf AGAIN, Maxee!?
The first of those two goes to a lot more than our war against illegal smokies, but DOES get there, while slamming everyone in Eurape for being whatever they are.
These two e-ssays are my persistence with this "Afghanistan war" issue qvestion, and it's REALLY being a case of "Eurape keeping the heroin trafficking going".

MISTaz Rupee "Whitewash" Murdoch and Italian PM "Slipperio" Berlusconi are a bit itchy about it, I can tell.


Yours,

Omaxa bin Eartha

--- On Fri, 16/10/09, NIMBIN TELEVISION wrote:

From: NIMBIN TELEVISION
Subject: Sensationalism
To: "Max No Difference"
Received: Friday, 16 October, 2009, 9:37 PM

I liked, I posted with a short headline and very minor editing. I hope you like the pictures that were put with it.
NIMBIN WAVE is made for widescreen, so you get big pictures.
If there is a youtube video that would help the non-readers understand the article more, then send the link to me and I'll slot it in. There are plenty to choose from.
Thanks for your contribution to the Cannabis debate.
http://www.nimbinwave.com/wordpress/?p=1285

No comments: