2009-10-12

New South Wales Police Terrorism

Last night, I was being pushed to the end of my tether, by bad NSW police occutists, and had to return to the dark town of Lismore northern NSW today, where these idiot criminals are stationed, so I flung-off a couple of emails to a variety of email addressees from here in Australia to as far as China, Italy, the USA, and other political, media and social justice organizations around the globe.

This is, for myself an issue for at least the eleven years I've lived, as-it-were, in New South Wales.
However, the very same evil has been forced upon the minds of the people of NSW for at least two centuries, and has it's coven-centre in Sydney's political and financial elite. But they themselves are but puppets of the global cabal of dark forces, based I assert, in the International Monetary Fund, the I.M.F.

Here's what I wrote:

I am a victim of police terrorism by members of the NSW police force, & have been for several years, for my anti-corruption journalism.

But increasingly since 16 July 2008, when I was arrested & falsely accused & charged with firing a non-existent rifle at 5 people of New South Wales, Australia's most corrupt state.

One of the lying informants, Anne Van Der Wyk of Sydney, is sister of Peter Van Der Wyk of "Rainbow Power Company" an "alternative energy company" of Nimbin, which has more recently been exposed as an illegal "easy-entry" immigration portal into Australia for wealthy British & Europeans. A scam run for many years in party with the federal Department of Customs & Immigration, the NSW ALP government & the last federal "Liberal" government.

The arresting officer on 16 July 2008 was Leading Senior Constable (LSC) Peter Ellis, last known to work at Lismore NSW police station, 31km south of the overt "drugs blackmarket" village of Nimbin.

Since 16 July 2008, LSC Peter Ellis has co-opted retailers of Lismore to defraud myself, either by deliberate low quality work I've paid them to do, or by damaging (or "sabotaging") products I purchase.
He has also co-opted young employees of at least two businesses (REPCO, & Phil Matthews Steel Fabricators) to "terrorize" me, where I am forced, by the same high-up corruption, to "camp" in the reforests of the surrounding region, on at least one weekend about one month ago, when they accompanied LSC Ellis on "off-road" motorbikes passed & to near my campsite.

Lismore police Commander Bruce "Always" Lyons is aware of these events & this deliberate method of "state-sponsored terrorism" against myself, & is accused of either ordering it, or at least of condoning the order to terrorise myself & any person I associate with.

There is no doubt, that any person with whom I do business is also threatened in some way if they display any unwillingness to co-operate or co-conspire to defraud me somehow.

I accuse the NSW police force, the NSW ALP government of July 2008, then led by Morris Iemma, the then NSW Police Minister Ian McDonald, senior members of the clergy of the Australian Catholic church, & residents of the state of NSW of conspiring to terrorize myself, Max Nichols Cook, now aka Max Earth, in repeated & ongoing attempts to both punish & silence me for speaking & writing & publishing on the internet, facts on both state & church corruption, of the current day & dating back, of the state parliament of NSW 201 years, & of the Catholic church of Australia at least 54 years.

In the case of the latter, to the day of my own conception, in July of 1954, when my mother Adrienne Helen Cook-nee-Willis, murdered her Grandfather at 64 Kenmare Street Box Hill North, in the state of Victoria, & who was then given "sanctuary" & illegal or corrupt protection from being charged, prosecuted & imprisoned (& possibly hung by the neck until dead) by the Catholic church, in whose convent "St Joseph's" of Collingwood, Victoria, she was intered as a child from 1932 to 1939.

I accuse LSC Peter Ellis & Commander Bruce Lyons, as well as (as at 2004 or there-abouts) NSW police Sergeant Timothy McWade, then stationed at Nimbin police station, of conspiring to illegally terrorize & incarcerate myself on several occasions, to terrorize me into being silent & compliant about & on aforesaid state & church crimes & corruption.

Yours,
Omaxa bin Eartha.
Outlaw for Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug & Work Law Reform.
Uluruba,
Eartha.

That was the first of a few. I sent it not expecting any response. But I did expect further harassment or, terrorism, and had only to wait 9 more hours until it arrived, as described in the email I scribed and sent this morning, as follows, or, as these blogthingees work ""upsidedown, as-it-were, it's above this one.

No comments: