2009-10-15

Vehicle crawls passed spot slowly.

Here's another scribble I managed to punch into my mobile phone 'tother day, when I wuz in a different camp:

Vehicle crawls passed spot slowly.

At the time of 2.18am this morning, I was brought out of a very "heavy" sleep to hear a vehicle crawl slowly along the dirt road, which is about 30 metres to the south of the spot in the bush I camped at yesterday & last night.

As I was in such a drained physical & mental state, I struggled to even move my arm, grab my cellphone & type the above, 1st sentence. I don't think I even put my (reading) spectacles on.

My state was such that I could not care if the occupants of the vehicle were going to assault me, & fell back into unconsciousness.

I write "unconsciousness" rather than sleep, as it was clear I was being held under an occult "hex".

I am constantly being "called" to play the role of both a political & Spiritual "leader".

But I suffer 2 "sticking-points".

1 is that the concept is delusional.

The 2nd is that the evil of the megalomaniacs & of the yearning masses alike, all I say, rooted in the now common (western) ignorance of their own mentations, is/are debilitating & feed the actively demonic to disempower me.

On the 1st, I take very seriously any calls from the majority of Australian "Christians", because they are so bereft of the ESSENTIAL Intelligence & Wisdom needed to determine why they need a leader in the 1st place.

Perhaps 6 years ago, a Bungalung Aboriginal "Aunty", a very Strong & Wise Woman, aware of the deeper issues & failings of white beliefs, said "we (Australian Aborigine) don't believe in what the whites say you are".

Then, I had strong suspicions that I was being "set-up" by the Christian churchs & others of the white western elites, to be a "fall-guy", but was being so screwed around by my "betrayers" that I could not investigate my own case.

As well, my deranged mother had such a grip on my mind & soul that I could do nothing to get to the root of my "issues". But, some part of my psyche, KNEW what Aunty was refering to, AND that She, & Her Aboriginal Wisdom was Correct.

Being a victim of the desperate & in its ignorance, born solely of the false ideation of a "saviour", which is what has, over Rome's 1600 year sustained lie, caused the death of whitey's Intelligence & Wisdom, the idiots in the manipulative church have pummeled my Soul such that it has strong occult powers, that the stupid & demonic cult believes the world needs to destroy the threats which their own ignorance have made manifest.

When, in 2002, I had come to have some control of one element of these powers, the ability to effect the weather, some part or spirit inside me chose to use such power for the greater Good. This was done against the most destructive parts of white culture, which IS our agricultural practices.

This is what convinces the dumb-as majority that I am a or THE Superman they have been deluded to "believe" NOT "KNOW" the world needs.

If Humanity is to stop its own destruction it must let go of such absolutely demonic beliefs, & grasp the only saving concept of Personal Morality & Ethics, & AT ALL COSTS reject ALL, in modern terms, environmentally unsustainable behavior, as centred in the western religion-condoned & promoted unrestrained consumption of natural resources.

AT ALL COSTS, at this late stage, means using our OWN Intelligence, of the "Secret Service" & our Higher Mind kinds, to target those who blindly promote bad lifestyles, & then to the point of going to war against them, shut them down.

If this means a violent Revolt in our houses of parliament, then so be it!

But, it MUST be known, that the evil is not the person, it is the magic spell, the hypnotic trance which keeps "Christian" society over-consuming & making every excuse to not clean their own minds of these evil hexes.

The hard work is exorcising these deeply-embedded church-created spells from in our own heads.

The only thing any "messiah" will do is drape ANOTHER spell over the mass of insane Judeo-Christian hexes you already have in your mind, which is just more illusion, taking your consciousness yet FURTHER away from your True Self, Divine, All-Knowing Eternal & Holy Spirit.

Thus, the "church" is the enemy we must bury. For ever & ever.

Amen.

All the worst practices are found in those cults & their cultural methods.

Perhaps the 2 worst are in western AGRIculture, & free-market advertizing, of product & politics.

Church schools are behind these, so become Humanity's enemy.

THIS...., is why I RESIST ALL calls to "lead".

I say again, like a True Fella Aborigine, I am a COMMUNIST DEMOCRAT, NOT a theocrat!

TO THE BARRICADES HUMANITY, or be destroyed by your own ignorance & greed!

Yours,

Omaxa bin Eartha.
Outlaw for Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug & Work Law Reform.
Uluruba,
Eartha.

No comments: