2010-02-18

For a few years I've received "press releases' from the Citizen's Electoral Council fella, Craig Isherwood in Melbourne.

I can't figure out how close we are ideologically and politically, and suspect we are on very different sides. Nevertheless, I respect his straight approach to today's (Australian) politics, and he has a lot of blunt factual things to say, and says them, without fear or favor, as best as I can read it.

His latest release, I just got and read, titled "City of London demands more war and terror to save nature", which you can probably read at his/their website: http://www.cecaust.com.au/

A shocker, for this Greenie, but at once "not surprising"

Here's what I wrote back to him in response:

(PS: Craig is a "follower" of Lyndon Le Rouche, a "controversial" US politician, probably because the US mainstream is frightened of his straight-talk style. Le Rouche regards the Theosophical Society as "evil" (quoted), which I recently found good reason to agree with, for what they've been doing to my MY Soul)

Hi Craig,

Another Good one!

Cheers!

Now, this, the content of this your latest press release, doesn't surprise me either, given that today the main players, ie., the elites' most influential proponents of "Green-ness", or of the scare-tactics about global warming, etc., are to some degree psychotic, and have been since Cecil Rhodes and E. Bulwer-Lytton et al won fortune, fame, power and influence to create the secret societies they did, the "Theosophical Society" one of them.

You'd know better than I, about the Rothschilds, and the City of London mobs, and these perhaps "time-honoured" beliefs about natural attrition etc., via war and...., genocide.

And as you've written on before, the question of the unspoken agenda and methods of those we group under the title "Greens", from the elites of Britain down, are, if they are as dark as you suspect, definitely in need of scrutiny and exposure.

How much those I grew-up amongst of the upper classes, have always been under social and economic pressures to keep any such darker side of their overt "green" beliefs and enviro-friendly ways of living hidden from a naive and gullible me, I can't say.

But having uncovered a huge and twisted affair happening behind my back, all my 55 year long life, an affair of heinous conspiracies and deceiving of the mass of humanity, in the fabrication of a false messiah, one who was raised to become a "Greenie", I am brought, assisted by your emailed press releases of the last few years, to question exactly where they, and thus all our so-called "Greens" are in fact coming from.

This therefore, must have me question all my own beliefs about living the lightest possible environmental FOOTPRINT, so as to keep at least my own "emissions" to a balanced minimum.

Is this a delusionary way to be?

Is this in fact NOT how Humans are to live, in Harmony with the environment, at least as much as they possibly can? Are we (I) under a severe illusion about life on Earth, and about whether we DO need a sustainable natural biosphere, with all it's biodiversity, to keep the human and all other cuddly critters, keeping on, into perpetuity?

I live, if that's the actual case, in the forests, and feel most at peace with myself, in extraordinary circumstances (a la, the aforementioned conspiracies floating all around my Soul), in, with Nature.

I go to town, or rarely, to cities, and despair at the fetid air, attitudes, blandness and future of and for those who work there, and yes, an outsider almost of the kind "Noble Savage" of was it "Huxley's 1984" novel, see, or in my bones feel, that the modern life is but a vortex which slowly sucks everyone down into it's Soulless self.

This outsider knows he has missed-out on most of the benefits of today's world, and hurts for being forced away from knowing how to simply enjoy AND SHARE the wonders of mans' making - a sexy motorcycle, a comfy apartment or even a mansion (I'm THE black sheep of a very wealthy Scottish Clan - very wealthy!), toys and devices that make me drool over, when I read about them on Google, and, of knowing how to be a part of any social scene, with friends and family, honest friends and family, a partner and kids perhaps - so I'm over any illusions that I'm leading the charge against the techno-rot of the day, albeit that I have an enormous following, globally - ALAS! I'm the Global Ganguru!

But always I find Credence in my own "divined" answers to my own questions as to whether Humans can, and are meant to live beyond their natural boundaries.

Perhaps the last movie I saw at a cinema was "The Matrix", and still adhere to some of the fundamental possibilities that it put across - we are living in a hex of the church's making, and that the rude reality is NOT of this three-dimensional world/delusion, nor is it of this supposed era, year, century!

Trapped, I know nothing beyond what my 3-D senses perceive, which is the only level we apparently hear news of on the media networks, yet fully believe there is another series of worlds beyond my reach, beyond my senses.

So, as there seems to be a determination, by the powers-that-be, who are of this world, but who know a great deal of the other worlds, to keep this charade going, which is retold on the nightly news, and at political elections, and in product makers moving some (small) way toward "Green" products, etc., and as an 8-to-10 year old child, before we'd heard of "Conservationists" et al, let alone green house gases, or global warming, or climate change etc., I went with Dad on tours of environmentally damaged farms etc., with the courses he was taking as part of his real estate industry learning-curve, to see unbelievable examples of erosion and other degradations, caused by bloody terrible farming practices ie., clear-felling of the hills, ranges and valleys - for sheep and cattle - it was clear that there was something fundamentally WRONG with the way we bled the land of it's natural resources - generation after generation?

It does not take a "Jesus" (one of which THERE IS NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE!) to figure out the longer term repercussions of such errant behavior!

Neither is it only a god who sees that these practices, and there counterparts in city lifestyles and further abuse of the natural resources, ie., ignorance of the importance of "Nature", and a complete dependence and belief or faith in technology, spell a finite life-cycle for the supposedly "superior" species, Homo Sapiens!

HA! "Man-the-Wise!" HA!

A curse on the City of London mobsters, I agree. But let's keep some modicum of Balance here, for no-one can convince me that we do not need a Balanced Human/Nature environment to survive into perpetuity.

On that firm belief, assuming there is some truth to this world I see, hear, taste, touch and smell, there is a REAL and PRESENT Place, for Green Politics, and more to the point, for Green Economics.

So, YES! Let us weed-out the hucksters, the elite charlatans who would use the "Nature" argument to gather-up more of OUR LAND into their own purses!

But let's also ensure the Beneficial Plants, which give to our sustenance, to our PERENNIAL Sustenance, are allowed to Grow and increase, without fanatical "ideological pesticides and herbicides" killing them, and the Planet they would Protect!

In short "Land Rent for Government Revenue"!

And an Australian Republic NOW!

Cobber!


Yours,

'Ganguru' of the Three Wise Tribes Re-Balance.
Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Nichols Cook-Meredith-O'Brien
aka Max Nichols Cook

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.

Reforests of Godolonia,
Uluruba,
Eartha.


VISIT:-

www.maxearth.blogspot.com
www.poemsofomaxabineartha.blogspot.com


"...IF YOU DARE...!?"