2010-02-03

Who is "http://duhum.com"?

I've just re-read my blog post of yesterday, about assassination, and found an anonymous posted comment after it from "http://duhum.com" which read "ups sorry delete plz", so I went to the Google questions page and posted the following:

Does anyone know who "http://duhum.com" is and why they comment "ups sorry delete plz" on my blog posts? Am I being threatened?

I'm an Outlaw REALPolitik Journalist, living on the extreme margin of Australian society, and have been terrorised by the police and others for decades. Is "http://duhum.com" some uptop dark minded mob who seek to scare bloggers who challenge the hegemony?
Is there someone at Google who could answer these questions, please?


I searched the web for info on "http://duhum.com" and found this:

duhum.com is a domain controlled by four nameservers having a total of five IP numbers. Two of them are on the same IP network. duhum.com has one IP number , but the reverse is web67.webfaction.com. csos.ca, i-o-a.at, tagal.us, x2l2.net, ubelt.com and at least 86 other hosts point to the same IP. ix3.net, sbe.com, name.com, ohip.info, abaka.org and at least 26 other hosts share nameservers with this domain. duhum.com is hosted on a server in United States. Reputation is not yet known.It is not listed in any blacklists.


One cannot help but feel a tad spooked by their "request" "ups sorry delete plz", but that is my life on the fringes, and dissenting-dissenting-dissenting. They posted the same to an earlier blog posting of mine about Catholicism.

In the Google search results, among a list of others which had been anonymously commented-to by "durum.com", some shutdown, I found:

ups sorry delete plz .. By: wwkmnhlgl. @ 2010-01-16 18:27:14. BhIdme fsvwywsprqbl, ...
www.musocam.com/videos/GUITAR/Tommy_Emanual

I hit the link and it took me to a music clip of Tommy Emanual playing a blissfully hot piece of blues guitar, at www.musican.com

www.musican.com seems an excellent website, so why would it be asked to delete postings? Perhaps however, the particular posting of Tommy Emanual infringed on his own copyright issues, so perhaps that posting was an issue for his recording company? I dunno....

In my exile I am quite unaware of what is really going on in the world, so don't know how much the world is being censored by such as this threatening mob durum.com .

Their rather gutless anonymous requests "ups sorry delete plz" seem dark, and again, admittedly, in my ignorance, seem to deserve an inquiry or at least exposure and explanation by Google and their affiliates?

What say you Google???

No comments: