2010-03-19

Catholic Abuse

Here's a sobering, if not tiresomely repetitive moan from within my heart, to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's (ABC) News Online Investigative Unit, that I just sent them.


Having reached-out several times for help regarding a known conspiracy by the world Catholic church to fabricate a false messiah, whilst kept isolated by dark work by a majority of non-believers and Freemason psychotics, and having sought assistance from the ABC as well, I send your team this brief, to see of you can help break the silence on this huge mass-deceit of Humanity.

I expect you will do the same as "Cult Counseling Australia" has done, and ignore my plea.

Nevertheless, I persist.

Please read through my web log at:

www.maxearth.blogspot.com

for facts which the church has been hiding since my illegitimate conception in July 1954.

Also be aware that I would "blow the whistle" on the massive cover-up of the mass murder of my Gunai Aborigine Ancestors in the 1890s, near Walhalla, Gippsland.

A mass murder it seems, which is integral in the church and Scottish elite dynasty of "Sutherland" breeding their puppet messiah - myself.

If you do not help me out of this situation, I will expire before long, albeit that I do not agree with suicide, and resist the pressures by Freemasons and other "evil-doers" to do so.

If you, the ABC, the Catholic church, the ALP, and others involved do not offer some practical assistance, it will seem very much that your ABC News Online Investigative Unit is also a fraud, and is perhaps even a danger to anyone who has a genuine case against political, cult or other corruption.

I have tried over years to get help from authorities, including the police, with derision, false accusations and allegations made against me, false diagnoses and unwarranted incarceration in psychiatric hospitals the only response.

Thank you for the opportunity to further my attempts for some genuine Justice, not only for myself, but for all who are deceived by the massively corrupt "Christian" churches, and their off-shoot institutes and political organizations.