2010-03-23

Catholic Abuse

I happened to listen to ABC Radio National's "Spirit of Things" today, which Oh Golly Gosh was about "cult abuses".
So I flung this word-bomb off to me ol' darling Rachael Kohn who compares the program.
THEN, I spied their "Have Your Say" page, and flung a copy of it onto that as well!!!
(we'll see if they post it for public viewage?)

Rachael!
Please include the mainstream cult of Catholicism in any reports, allegations and charges of "abuse"!
The Theosophical Society also!
Both are in deep in forcing me to play a false messiah!
You know about this, as do all in ABC!
Don't condemn one (Xenophon V Scientology) without doing the same Just thing to all!
Wherever the Catholic church has been, abuses are rampant. All of society, worldwide, is damaged because of this, and yet your Catholic, Zionist ABC, ALP mobs say and do nothing?
USA, Sth America, Ireland, Australia, now all of Europe are up-in-arms against the church.
The biggest abuse, of trying to fool the masses that "Jesus" has returned, is the most evil.
Accepting their "30 pieces of silver" to stay silent spells doom for everyone!
The Catholic church, and ALL "Christian" churches, are exposed as false religions today.
You cannot and must not continue to deny these hard but essential FACTS!
Don't leave it until I personally act violently!
Hordes of sympathetic "Outlaws" are breaking-loose because of this, in support of my case, and your mobs' keeping quiet will only exacerbate the chaos!
Everyone who ignores my plea is abusing me, raping me, killing me slowly.
Taking the bribes makes animals of you all, and threatens the future of every Human Being.
Give it UP, Girlie!

Yours,
Omaxa bin Eartha
www.maxearth.blogspot.com