2010-03-05

Catholic Cult "persecution"

The first of two emails I've sent a "help organisation". See explanation at start of previous post.

Hi,

My name is Max Nichols Cook(-Meredith-O'Brien).

I now call myself "Omaxa bin Eartha".

I'd like to discuss, either in by (cell)phone or email, my "issue", which is of having been 'selected' by the catholic church (which I regard as no more than a cult), to be their "puppet".

The reason I wish discussions to be by email or phone is because, after over two decades of "persecution", from both Catholics and 'anti-Christians', police and society-in-general, I'm now suffering "post traumatic stress disorder" in-the-extreme, so am now misanthropic, and near-totally averse to "in-person" human contact.

I'm 55 y/o this April, and after a life of deceit, by family and friends, I have investigated the mysteries entwined in my and my family's life, to establish beyond doubt that this "puppet" thing, is fact.

The "Theosophical Society" is, I think, also behind this manipulation of my Soul (or mind, depending upon whether you believe in the "soul"), as well as my mother's family lineage, who are the Scottish "Sutherlands" clan, one of the most wealthy, powerful and influential dynasties.

My investigations over the last three or four years have uncovered terrible tragedies, and terribly fanatical people and organizations who resort to extreme measures in the hope of fulfilling their "plan", with little, broken me as the fall-guy.

It seems it has gone beyond their or my ability to control or stop this charade, so I am now caught in such a bind that I see no way out.

I was given your website address today after speaking to an adviser at Victorian Legal Aid.

I will not approach the police for help, as when I have in the past, they have sided with the cult.

Maybe you can help, as my family have also, it seems, 'sold their souls'?

I ask that, if preliminary investigations are made by yourselves, DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF MY FAMILY, ESPECIALLY MY MOTHER.

Her story is perhaps as tragic, she is now 87 y/o, and hides a crime of 56 years ago, which (I think) the convent she was taken to in 1932, used to blackmail her into partaking of this cult puppet charade. A charade, a plan, which may have been in play for over 100 years.

As I have found no support or facts from anyone over the years I've been investigating, and as I have no 'associations' what-so-ever, I have, perhaps out of frustration, perhaps out of outright defiance, posted many articles which go to this matter, on my weblog site www.maxearth.blogspot.com

If you wish please have a look. It will take some time to find them as they are amidst the numerous other articles I post, on similar and political issues.

As this request for assistance is of rather large proportions, a look at the weblog site will give you an insight as to my level of sanity.

However, please be warned, I am on occasion, inclined to use swear words, for emphasis.

A Rabbi from "Bri Brnth", once, in conversation with me, alluded to Jesus ben Joseph of 2000 years ago, as "a good little Jewish boy".

I understood.


Yours,

Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max N Cook