2010-03-05

Cult Corruption Has To End!

Here's a copy of an email I just sent to Cult Counselling Australia (CCA), about occult possession. It follows an email I sent them on 22nd February, of which I've had no reply, and which is about to be posted here, (above). It's possible that CCA will disagree with my posting these letters on this blogpage. So be it. It's also possible that the person named and exposed in this letter, will react badly, and seek to sue me or such. It's as likely he will deploy his bad witchcraft even more against me. So be it.


Hi,

As I sent you an email on 22nd February 2010, describing my need for assistance, and have received nothing in reply as yet, I write again, 1, asking at least some recognition or confirmation that “Cult Counselling Australia” has received my 22/02/10 email, and 2, with notice of a further development in this, my farcical life.

I do understand the barriers to others in communicating with myself, and also the means through which I may build a defence, so-as to make communication “safe”. Therefore I apologise for failing in this regard.

To that “issue” of developing my own personality to the point of adequate defence, I recently found myself once more, reviewing my life, and was brought, for one reason or another to recall my teenage years, and the few “friends” I had.

In these ponderings, I was reminded of a fellow who befriended me while I was attending Box Hill Technical College.

From what I now know about mis-and-mal-use of the powers of the mind, it is clear that this person, “David Edney”, was “empowered” shall-we-say, even from his teenage years.

My life in retrospect, was tragic from the beginning. But I can now say that my association with this person increased the trauma significantly.

For decades now, I've been at a loss, over the fact that too many of my relationships ended badly, leaving me seriously troubled as to why.

Naturally, this has also left me severely effected in terms of self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-opinion, as well as holding many negative feelings and beliefs about people generally.

I feel there's no great advantage to going into details here, about this fellow, and the events of forty-odd years ago, more than to say that a few memories stand-out.

One, is of a day in my family's back yard. I had my Good childhood friend from 2 houses up the street with me, and we were painting the “billycarts” we'd spent the previous months constructing.

On this particular day, “David” was with “Macca” and myself. As time passed, I, for a forgotten reason, lost my temper with Macca, and proceeded to destroy his billycart in a wild tantrum.

My memories of this moment also contain images of David standing nearby, looking down at myself as I was bent over using a hammer or such on Macca's cart.

David, watching me, was wearing a broad, somewhat devilish grin.

A few other events involving David remain, but one stands-out as significant in regard to this my call for cult counselling, in that it would seem correct that David has been integral in my “fallen” condition, now for forty years, because of some psychosis of envy or such.

As kids do, we, David and I, one day at his family's home, compared the size of our lingams, our penises. I was surprised that his was but one or two inches long, while mine more “normal” in size.

I've thought nothing of this since then, apart from, when he comes to mind, that observation.

In my observations of human character traits, jealousies, envy, desires etc., I find that it is clear such physical “inadequacies” can breed deep and twisted resentment, and now, from my reflections of a few days ago, and a sudden “relaxation” that entered me when I remembered David, and that tantrum event against Macca, it is clear that David has been deploying his powers-of-mind against me, for four decades.

Further “divination”, if-I-may, and a check of the “white pages” telephone directory, through my mobile phone Bigpond network, came-up with two apparent points.

One is that David lives but a few kilometres from the forest I've been hiding in, I believe in the hamlet of Clonbinane, and that he is in some way involved with the Freemasons.

I expect your organisation knows that the Freemasons have been waging something of a war against the Catholics, for centuries.

Indeed, my political focus has established that what we call politics, in the western world, is more accurately termed religious “friction”, if not out-and-out war, where, in Australia, the Australian Labor Party is essentially Catholic, and the Liberal Party essentially, well...., “Anglican”.

This may break-down to be English Anglicanism versus Irish Catholicism, but further inquiry establishes that the Freemasons have pretty-much always been behind the “Protestant” strain of Christianity, and Rome of course, Catholicism.

What more can I say?

It does seem, however, that the Freemasons, with whom I have had quite some sympathy, for many years, (because I have figured, rightly or not, that they were strongly in favour of the individual's Superior, or indeed.., “Godly” Spirit, believing that we, and all life, are of Essence, That Spirit of the Eternal, to the Hebrew “YHVH”, and that it is our Inalienable Right to Recognise That, etc., and let it show or shine from within us, as opposed to the Catholic perception and doctrine, that only “Jesus” was/is God), but it does seem that the Freemasons have been defrauded by the “envy” or whatever, of this David Edney fellow who sought my friendship all those years ago.

As I have no doubt that the “plan” involving my mother, her St Joseph's Convent of Collingwood, Melbourne, Catholics generally and the Theosophical Society, has been known of for almost as long as it has been in action, I also now, have no doubt that the Freemasons have also known.

So I cannot reject the high likelihood that David and perhaps his parents et al, have been “on my case” for four decades, purely to subvert this plan of the Catholics. Thus, in a clearly fanatical and psychotic manner, David has interceded, intervened in all my relationships to date, making my life impossible, and, I maintain, permanently damaged.

It is now impossible for me to NOT feel anger at least, against my own family, and against the police and mental health authorities and the public, who have exiled and terrorised me over the last two decades, both for refusing to play their puppet, and for being the puppet of other seriously bent minds!  That they laid the blame upon me, for the damage I've been the instrument of creating, shows the dangers of their own ignorance in matters of cult practices and the potentials of misuse of the occult.

The tragic irony for myself is, that I agree with the basic tenet of Freemasonry, and disagree vehemently with the Catholic view of “only Jesus is God”, or, that “Jesus is the only son of God”?

But, in my years of frustration, Meditation and contemplation, I am left closer to Buddhist “beliefs” in that there is no “God”, at least as any of the “western” faiths would describe.

While believing that the Freemasons and Catholics, and all in-between of the western world, have been “hypnotized lost sheep” for millennia, I must say that the Freemasons of Melbourne, and of the world, have been inflicted with a great insult for David's fanatical obsession with making my life the tragedy and farce that is and has been, for forty years, merely because of his minuscule lingam.

Especially if he joined the Freemasons to add support to his dysfunctional desires for power over me, the Catholic puppet. But also if he has deceived them about himself, and why he does what he does.

I've associated with Freemasons over the decades, and found that they are of Honorable mind-stuff, albeit that there are some who are themselves but puppets to a darker force than the world needs.

Over the last two decades, I've given much time and wordage to condemning Catholicism. Now, finding that David has been bringing this hatred out in me, for whatever reason, leaves me, a little humbled, for perhaps my antipathy toward Catholicism has been not entirely correct?

But there can be no doubt, that both sides of the “northern” that-is essentially “Christian” equation, ex-Britain and Europe, are far from the Essential Truth, in regard to Right-mindedness and Right Culture, for it cannot be doubted, that their customs, cultures and social trends are what are bringing this Sacred Planet undone, environmentally, and socially.

Their, and yes, their HQ of Judaism's, “superiority complex” which has been genocidal toward the Aborigine of Australia and elsewhere, and their blind desecration of the Earth, are, to my mind, unforgiveable, which means, I believe at least the two “Christian” 'faiths' should cease to receive any benefits, especially from the Public Purse, in the manner of “tax breaks” etc.

For too long, they have deceitfully, unjustly and illegally avoided, evaded “paying the Rent”, as per “Leviticus 25”, etc.

Also, their abuse of the occult powers, Sacred Powers the Aborigine know well to treat with the utmost Respect, is to be condemned with the greatest severity, which would Rightly, spell the end of their cults, and of their shenanigans.

For clearly, if they, Catholic and Freemason, are left to carry-on as they have, for at least 1600 years (since the “Councils of Nicea”), against any and all True Cultures and Peoples, they will send us all to Hell.

But this is only my view, from exile, and from 55 years of blind trauma, and observation.

Saying what I have, here and on such as my web log, does NOT make me an Enlightened person, nor any “Jesus returned”.

I am but a puppet.

If “Cult Counselling Australia” is neutral, and looks for the betterment of individuals and the whole Community, I ask that you please assist me, at least with some communication, and with public exposure of this heinous “plan”?

I also do NOT think it is too much for myself to ask for some “compensation” from the manipulative parties of the Catholics and others, regardless of the fact that apparently, "an inheritance" awaits me, if I were to play puppet to a foolish belief cult.

If you can help me with that, I would be very happy to show my appreciation?



Yours,

Max Earth
aka Max N Cook

Outlaw,  for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.