2010-03-30

Dear Minister Stephen Conroy

Here's a note I just emailed the federal government Minister for Broadband Communication and Digital something or anothers....


Dear Minister Stephen Conroy,

Just a question on the Federal government's plans on which websites will be banned under the government's mandatory internet filter.

Will this banning include web logging or, "blogs"?

As you may know, I'm a "no-holes-barred" REALPolitik commentator, and show no fear-nor-favour in "going-to" political and cultural issues of our times, other than favour towards a Just economy and world in general.

As I often find Just cause to "attack" with words, any political and cultural issues which seem to me to be corrupt or otherwise, and as, over the years, I have suffered horrendously from government-sponsored subterfuge and terrorism, including censorship of my access to the internet (which of late, I'm happy to say, seems to have abated), this new "plan" by your government concerns me.

Can you, or your department give me a guarantee that my access to the internet and access to my blog-site, as well as to being able to "post" my commentaries on my blog-site, will not be effected?

I do understand that in this, there must be limits to what one says or writes and publishes.

No doubt, more than a few times, have I crossed the line and drawn very heated flack for it. But always, the violent reactions to my publications have come from the corrupt and unjust.

And Australia's ALP federal government is not that, is it?

I do my best to refrain from the obscene.

As ASIO and all Australia's and overseas police forces know the address of my said blogsite, I could leave it at that.

But as I'm such an affable chappy, here it is:

www.maxearth.blogspot.com

should you find the need for some REALPolitik deconstruction and expose of your government's, and other Australian and Global political and cultural organizations' issues and affairs?

At least those which I read about in the news, or suffer from on the "personal" level.

"Politics" and "cult" issues, have left me without ANY social, employment, recreational or family "life", as well as being homeless for over eleven years.

So AM radio and the (wireless broadband) internet are my only mediums to the world around us.

Lastly, if "blogsites" are to included in the mandatory bans, will the "blogger" be informed?

Yours,

Max Earth
aka Max N Cook

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.

Omaxa bin News-Chop.OM is slinging it AGAIN
From the traveling 4x4 tent of
OpenSourceGovernmentPolicy.OM