2010-03-18

Freemason pilots?

Here's an email I have yet to send

To CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority)

I have yet to send, due probably to the occult interference of the BIG-TWO-INCH, David Edney.

To the management of Australia's "Civil Aviation Safety Authority" (|CASA)


Dear sirs,

I write concerning events which seem to occur with uncanny repetity, to myself, and which may be resolved with the cooperation of your organisation.

I am a person of some significant repute, who am supposedly the Heir Apparent to the throne of England.

My life is essentially the contrivance and ongoing business of the Elders of Oxford England, who, for well-over 100 years, and thus over several generations, have sought to put a descendant of King Henry the Seventh, a Tudor, back on the throne.

The Tudors originate, for your information, in Wales, Britain, and their bloodline is carried down the ages from as far back as the fourth century BC.

A descendent of theirs, indeed of not one but two, “King Arthurs”, was Father to me for all of my family life.

A Noble and Most Honorable Man He is.

As you may be aware, the Tudor Kings were Catholics, and since Henry the Eighth's severing ties with Rome, there has been ceaseless effort put into returning a Catholic there.

As you may or may not know, the “enemies” of any such manoeuvre are the Freemasons.

Therefore, being that Man the Catholics from Dublin, Oxford and Rome have sought to Crown as the Rightful King of England and of all her Commonwealth, I have been in the middle of a covert war between Catholic and Freemason.

Personally, I am quite uninterested in any such conspiracy, plan or manoeuvre, and want merely, from this my 55th year, to live a quiet, but contributive life, away from the throng, as-it-were, and have no pretensions to any such position.

The current, Queen Elizabeth the Second of England, Her Son Charles Prince of Wales, and His Son, William, are aware of this, and are as well aware of my feelings that Charles would make a Good King for the British Commonwealth, being as He is, an Intelligent, Wise, Humble and Mature Man.

What has this to do with yourselves and with CASA?

It is clear, from “Divinations” accorded to such regal personages as myself, that there are a number of Australian and no doubt overseas-based airline pilots, who subscribe to the Freemasons' cult.

Because, I am perceived as the most serious threat to the hold the Freemasons have on both the British Crown, and upon the Directorship of the world's largest corporation, the International Monetary Fund, the I.M.F., the war between these two cults bears-down on my life every second of every minute of every day.

Alas, for I am a “target” of both sides.

The Catholics, for my refusal to play the part they have orchestrated I play, which, in frighteningly bizarre terms is, amidst rumours that I am a descendent of Jeshua ben Joseph, aka Jesus Christ, their returned messiah, and the Freemasons, their returned “Merlin”.

However, as I am not seduced to believe either are entirely realistic concepts, nor that such a person, no matter how Grand a Magician He might be, is quite what the Planet Earth needs now, I am targeted again by factions of both Catholic and Freemason, who seek to force me to become a contrived combination of Jesus, and Merlin.

AND..., as well, within these two, as well as within an uncountable number of other cults, there are significant numbers of “witches” who either lust after domination of my Soul for their own twisted ends, or, who seek to keep me entwined in an etheric network of binds, either for their own sad entertainment, or to prevent me from doing what I have now a ridiculously large global reputation for.

That of being a, or the, “Global Lawman”. For want of a better term.

Now, rather more wordy than perhaps this should have been, I come to what I ask of CASA.

I established recently, that a 40 year enemy of mine, or an enemy of my Catholic inheritance, is a Freemason, and that many of my travails over the last forty years have their genesis in his envy and dysfunctional mentations about and toward myself.

And, I am brought, through “Divination”, to draw the conclusion that he is either an airline pilot, who flies regular domestic flights from Melbourne, or who has a number of friends, or associates who are commercial airline pilots, and who sympathise with his errant beliefs, regarding myself.

I write this, because, as I have been forced into exile over the last fifteen to twenty years, I choose to dwell within Australia's bushland forests, away from society, away from the throng.

But it can not be denied that, more than uncanny coincidence, wherever I decide to “camp”, within hours, I am brought to endure a constant “flying-over” by commercial aircraft.

As, at the moment, I am staying in the forests perhaps 60 kilometres due north of Melbourne, it is expected that flight paths of commercial aircraft will be across the airspace above me.

However, as I have spent weeks and months (indeed eleven years) elsewhere all up and down the east coast of Australia, and find the very same types of aircraft “buzzing” me, more than a few at very inappropriately low altitudes, with either their thrust or deceleration mechanisms creating excessive noise, I have absolutely no doubt that something of an “harassment” campaign is afoot, and by no less than some who it cannot be denied, suffer, or have the tendency to suffer from megalomania, who are airline pilots.

As we all know, the Freemasons are fascinated with things of the “occult” nature, or, of the Supernatural realms.

And, perhaps with Good reason, for one reason I refuse to be a part of the Catholic plans, is that I know they, the Catholics, have been principal in deploying the occult against the “flock” for over fifteen centuries, and upon myself with quite some more serious levels of intensity, since my covered-up, illegitimate conception!

So, my issue is that all this fascination and abuse of the Sacred powers cease, and cease when commercial aircraft pilots would choose to delight in terrorising me, when they choose their flight paths into or out from the current, nearest Melbourne Airport.

If you have on your pilot records, the name “David Edney”, would you be so kind as to reprimand him, and ask that he desist in his abuse and that he seek help to overcome his “penis-envy”?

I thank you.

Finally, it is worthy of note, that, if in fact I DO have the Blood and Spirit of Jeshua ben Joseph, and the inherited Wisdom and Prowess of the Ancient and mythical King Arthur, and thus of his Wiseman/Magician Merlin, the greatest heed should be taken by all, in their loose treatment of me.

This, because, if I open my Spiritual Eye, and Resume the Purity and Powers of these two or three Great Ancestors, AS WELL, the Spirit and Purity of another quarter of my ancestors, the Ancient and Immortal Aborigine Gunai Nations' Peoples of Gippsland, Victoria, I may well unsheathe the Holy Sword of Pure Rectitude JC spoke of, and bear no mercy upon those detractors and errant players.

For the Graceful Good of All,


Omaxa bin Eartha.

Interesting note, that since I scribed this letter. almost NO planes have flown over my camp?

Oooop! Here comes one one, right now!