2010-03-21

No Counseling for being set-up as the false Jesus by the Catholic church!

Further to the issue of being ignored for challenging the evil Catholic church's plan to present the world with a false "returned Jesus Christ", and following a couple of letters I'd already sent to a "possibly" "Zionist" org called "Cult Counseling Australia", (both letters are already published on this blog site), here's the third letter I've sent Cult Counseling Australia, posted via email on 13th March 2010.

(For anyone from Cult Counseling who reads this blog, as I asked them to do, please be aware I post these letters to you onto this blog-site, for public view, as "back-up", because all other avenues of appeal have either failed or have "betrayed" me.)

It has to be said that other factors at play, such as a plethora of quite evil occultists, possibly from within the Freemasons, are responsible for making my life Hell, as I recently "divined", for forty years, principly by one dickless and thus envious psycho "David Edney", an ex-school friend of mine, and they continue to prevent me, from seeking and finding the help I reckon I need, and perhaps deserve, to get out of this 'orrible hex the Catholics, and my own mother, have over my Soul.

Yesterday I was watching, via my mobile phone "Foxtel" tv "Fox8" channel, the "backstory of good ol' Clark Kent, the show called "Smallville", and was brought to consider that the dubious chappie, "Lex Luther" (whom I kinda like, as-it-happens) and his apparently less dubious father, are but fictional copies of the real-life media tyrants James and Rupert Murdoch.

I have no doubt that James is a megalomaniac, but who can then say that Rupert has not been, and is not still?

Being that the Murdochs are apparently the two most wealthy and powerful people on earth, in media, and that the "world of shadows" has been part of the world's elites play for global dominance forever, the portrayal of Lex Luther spending much time and money researching the occult, and the world or realm of super-powers, such as those represented in "Kalal" or Clark Kent, and the power to manipulate people, and, as in Smallville, Luther's cloning of people, it's certainly not a long bow to draw the simile and conclusion that little psycho James Murdoch, what with all his unwarranted, unqualified power and wealth would give some of his energy to keeping certain "influential" people under his control.

Once, a few years ago, I was parked/camped at the gravel rest area atop the Tuntable Falls Road at the Tuntable Creek Road corner, up the big hill from Nimbin, when a small silver rental car swung around the corner from the Tuntable Creek Road, and pulled to a swift stop right next to my Holden Rodeo. I peered through the gap in the ute's tarps and saw the driver staring attentively at my ute. I, with all the modesty and calm and humility I'm famous for, screamed at him to "fuck off", adding several other crude expletives to drive home the point. He and his woman apologised as if totally innocent, and drove on down to Nimbin.

It wasn't until they'd gone that I realised that it was none other than James Murdoch!

For a laugh I promptly rang the Nimbin Community radio station "NIM-FM" and told the answerer, one illegal English immigrant calling himself "Johnny Chai" that James Murdoch was coming to Nimbin anonymously. I can't recall how I knew what followed, but I must have heard via the phone, a massive commotion in the radio studio immediately. Perhaps Johnny was panicking about being "found-out" by James or such. Dunno, but it was funny.

As I say above here, everyone knows the elites, especially of media, have been messing more than they should, with the occult for centuries, millennia, and, as I only recently established that I am the central figure in perhaps the planet's biggest occult fraud - making a false messiah - and that all manner of deviates, like Murdoch, have been working to gain control over my Soul, but especially over my mind, linking this paragraph to the earlier one about Lex Luther and his shananagans on "Smallville", wee James Murdoch is DEFINITELY "in there" to win his slice of power over he, who might be the most influential political and cult, or religious figure on earth.

Me!

I know he has quite a "grip" on me, and thinks that I work for him, or that I am forced and manipulated enough by him and his elite cohorts here and O/S to play the part of being the messiah, and lead the global Revolution.

As I know that these types are doing everything they can to control me and point me in the direction they want me to go in, I resist, defy, dissent, as much as I can, and in that defiance, I go to the extreme in putting out the views I have on the REALPolitik Issues and political and religious corruptions I perceive and apparently expose.

The irony, is that my Defiance actually feeds the popular delusion of Jesus coming back, and has the prigs and the public even more convinced that I'm the real messiah, or at least revolutionary leader.

He, James, and probably Dad, Rupert, (Rupert,whom I do have some regard and respect for), have been manipulating global media for a long time, in Rupert's case, for decades, and James has come on board of Dad's ship and has been given "the authority" to take-over, once Rupert "retires" or expires. In their manipulation of the global media, they have come also to have quite some influence in manipulating any serious "revolutions", and the big one, of a Global Land Reform type, which I have been almost choicelessly pushing for perhaps two decades, is of key interest for both of them. And of course, for all of their super-elite associates, especially those who fear they will lose or die from a Genuine, Global Revolution.

I am quite certain that the likes of the Murdochs, and their mates in the British hierarchy are intent upon manipulating the planet's events and of maintaining control of any large reforms to how Human Beings relate to the precious Land.

They are inbred in their dynastic beliefs, and that the world has to be run, if it is to be run successfully, by either THEIR elite upclub, or more, by some figurehead. The logical, though flawed end to such ideological concepts, is, of course, a Messiah-King.

And, damn it, they have for over 100 years, had their sights set firmly upon making someone, as it happens, me, that puppet king.

To which I DEFY, RESIST, DISSENT, ABDICATE ALREADY!

But it is the nature of magic spells, as I maintain they are all under ("Forgive them Lord, for they are all HYPNOTISED IDIOTS!!!") to remain fixated on one belief or another, and it matters not to them, while they are the "winners", whether those beliefs are True, Good for Humanity, or even Right.

Nevertheless, being but a pawn and puppet in a terribly sad and sadistic game of global power, I remain DEFIANT, RESISTANT, DISSENTING AND AN OUTLAW, and continue, while I have the motivation, to scribe and send-off letters to such organisations as the Cult Counseling Australia mob.

Certainly seems I got out on the wrong side of this "life".

To Cult Counseling Australia

Hi,


Thank you for your response.


I delayed replying to your email, due to futility.


Also, today I further read your website and saw that Cult Counselling charges fees.


This is not unreasonable, obviously.


However, as I am on my own in regard to this matter, as my family have repeatedly denied this “set-up”, and have “betrayed” me to authorities, I assert, in order to protect the church involved, and as I have been forced out of the workforce and onto a government pension (forced out of earning my own keep in about 1994, and onto a pension in 2000), paying any fees for your services would appear to be out of the question.


Also, after a few days since receiving your email, I have again put time and thought into what my chances are of ever resolving this, and basically conclude that it is, for myself, irresolvable.


Because of the repeated “betrayal” by government, family, friends and all others I have approached in regard to this rubbish, I am left with no choice but to also be wary of trusting “Cult Counselling”.


I apologise for this, and feel sure your employees are of high integrity.


However passed experience has shown me over and again that those who would keep me silent, in the dark and exiled (including my own mother, and my “half-”siblings, government, police and so-called “psyche-services”), are extremely influential and, indeed, powerful, such that they do not hesitate to “invade” anyone elses privacy to keep control of myself and of this heinous and phenomenally large “plan” or, “conspiracy”.


Of the last few years, I have found information relating to this, which goes to large and powerful forces in Britain, which include the wealthy “Zionists” of Oxford England.


While I have no reason to argue against Jewish Peoples having a homeland of their own, I cannot ignore the evidence which says that the current “nation-state” of Israel, is in fact illegal.


I mention this because I note that a few members of Cult Counselling are Jewish, and I expect that the predominant Australian Jewry are themselves Zionist also, therefore here I find another reason to feel uncertain about taking this personal issue any further with Cult Counselling Australia.


Again, I apologise for saying this, and reiterate my feelings that your employees are no doubt of high integrity.


But without a full and honest exposure of the “conspiracy” which has been my own life, since my conception in 1954, and for at least 60 years before that, which involves both murder, AND genocide, of my Aborigine Ancestral Family of the “Gunai” Tribe in Gippsland Victoria in the 1890s, a full and honest exposure which I feel certain is beyond the abilities of “Cult Counselling”, nothing further can be done by Cult Counselling.


If, however, Cult Counselling was motivated by what I have so-far written, and if Cult Counselling would act to both save my life, and save a great many people from further deceptions and cult crimes, maybe Cult Counselling can investigate what I have written, both in these three emails to “CC”, but also in my web log?


I do note that CC charges for time spent reading and researching.


However, as I assert, with sound evidence, that this affair of which I am (most unfortunately) in the centre, is perhaps of fundamental importance to the resolution of this basic and seriously errant phenomenon, of cults deploying “mind control techniques” on otherwise innocent persons, may I suggest that CC makes it's own investigations into “my” affairs?


Were I able, I would compile all the relevant evidence, and essays and articles I have written on this, my, and the Catholic church's matter, of attempting to “construct” a false messiah, into one tome, book or collection.


But because of this very same curse, I am unable. Neither is it the want of the “conspirators”, and/or of those who have taken bribes to remain silent.


As I wrote in the first email I sent CC, which CC apparently did not receive, going to my weblog at www.maxearth.blogspot.com you will find more than enough on the matter.


However, as there are perhaps over 500 “e-ssays” as I call them, on maxearth.blogspot, many of which address unrelated issues, mainly of politics, CC best employ a fast reader to scan through the blogsite's posts.


Also, with maxearth.blogspot, the reader must be prepared for some blunt statements and “course language”.


Finally, while most of these type of approaches to and taken-on by Cult Counselling Australia would be more interested in “saving” individuals and families from such terrible offences, with all humility, sincerity and soundness of mind, even while “hexed”, I do again assert that this one is possibly the biggest fraud upon the minds of the mass of Catholics, and Christians in general.


As to whether there is credence in the allegations I raise, that at least my mother and her ancestral family, the “Sutherland” of Scotland, believe that they, and thus I, am descended from Jeshua ben Joseph, aka Jesus Christ himself, and therefore that our blood is that of Jesus, etcetera-and-on, I cannot say.


It may indeed be so!


Yippoh!?


But of a certainty, so many many others are also.


From my own personal Journey in Philosophy, I cannot be convinced that “blood” matters in the slightest, in being at One with the All Pervading Spirit of Life, that all religions and Philosophies call “God”, or “YHVH”, or “Allah”, “Brahma”, Et Al.


So, “fees” aside for the minute, if Cult Counselling Australia is genuine, and is sincerely interested in "arresting" this disgusting game of "cult mind control", and all it's insinuations and ramifications, and if CC CAN help me at all, then it can only be in exposing this grand deceit, by the Catholic church, to all, for all.


Otherwise, I am left to remain defiant, to my death.


I use OpenOffice software (by Sun Microsystems) on my laptop. I expect you are familiar.


I say so because I will attempt to send you an attachment with this email, a single A4 page .odg document (“.odg” is an OpenOffice.org “Drawing” software document, which comes no charge with OpenOffice) which is an “ancestral tree” of my lineage, to the best of my knowledge and inquiries.


It may be of interest and assistance to you?


Please be aware that my own investigations about my own family's history, particularly about my massacred Aborigine Ancestors, but also about the fact that I am illegitimate, and that possibly my own mother is a murderer, uncovered in only the last few years, has deeply effected me, and my want and ability to relate to other people is now non-existent, to the point of my being a very cold misanthropist.


Justice, please?



Yours,

Max Earth
aka Max N Cook

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.