2010-03-31

Sorry! Jesus Couldn't Make It!

Stuck, as this post tells, on a slope (no! Not a Vietnamese waif) in the forest, with a broken-down ute, I reacted to the shadow world's ghosts wiff THIS!

As it states at the end, I DEFY!!!!

And this is why.....

I sent it to the maximum (10) I could from my mobile phone, including my half-sister, half-brother, ASIO, the Vic police "Ethical Standards board" or something, the Aussie-done-good Geoffrey Robertson QC in London, Guardian Unlimited Newspaper, Hiam Yevin Israeli newspaper, The Australian Commonwealth Ombudsman, Vic Aboriginal Legal Aid, and Civil Liberties Australia.

I was probably a bit pissed by the time I'd finished scribing it on me mobile phone, and was, on recalling all the events it contains, a little pissed-off....., as said in it.

I do feel it deserves a little recognition for being such a relaxed exposition of the TRAUMA which encapsulates my and my ancestors' stories.

This morning, after flinging it off last night, I ruminated once more about contacting an Australian story-writer-author, one Tom Kenneally.

I wuz and am inspired to connect wiff 'im, 'cause he's what I perceive as a down-to-earth bloke.

I've not read any of his books, cause I'm a lousy and terribly slow reader, but from the reviews and reports I have heard over the decades, he strikes me as one who would genuinely understand "where I'm coming from" as-it-were.

These "feelings" were strengthened a few years ago, when I visited the Eltham or North Eltham Public Library, in outer north-eastern Melbourne, before I had this luxury of a laptop and wireless broadband.

I was still DEFYING the Catholics attempts to stick me on a cross and stage and play messiah, but persisting in my political mish to oust the fascist Howard government, I was landing in libraries to pump-out emails about the HORROR real people were experiencing because of the devils in pin-stripe suits in ALL our parliaments.

This day, I was pushing away pretty-young dumb-as Catholic mums plying me with their happy-vibes, on an internet terminal, writing something or another, while Mr Tom Kenneally no-less was waxing it with a couple of young blokes, about his days of riding Norton motorbikes, and others.

As I sat entrenched in the combat-zone of Astrayliar politrix, he and they wuz lyricalizing the Beatitudes of cruising the country roads on some of the finest two wheeled machinery known to Mankind - and to God!

Motorbikes I meself had rid and sat patiently - lovingly - working-on, setting tappets, curing oil leaks, tuning Amal carbies, retightening side-cover bolts, then riding into the Bliss on.

But WAR IS WAR, an' so I wuz conscripted to stick with it, and "pass!" on wandering over and introducing meself and me squillion ghostly mates to the Renowned MISTER Kenneally, to glide-back and off into the mystic of those Marques of the gentle breeze, the British motorcycles of Yor.

Shit aye!

Nevertheless, this merry morning, I reminded me mind about the prospect of passing something of my almost unbelievable story over to someone who gets some respect, and again Mr Kenneally came to mind.

So, while I KNOW most every prig in the ABC is only too ready to plagiarize my expositions and propositions and revelations, all part of the DEAL of/for 30 pieces of silver to stay quiet, I ask that one of them, Gerry Doogue, or Ramona Covalle, or Philip Adams, pass-on to Tom, my want to have someone of his straight forward, no-nonsense, REALPolitik approach, GO-TO this absolute travesty of justice, and, like the Doyen of Australian Story-Telling, MISTER Frank Hardy, TELL IT.

Here's my broken-down introduction, exposition, explanation of the BIGGEST CONSPIRACY in history.


Sorry! Jesus Couldn't Make It!


So, me mum is sprung in bed, by her Grandad, John Thomas Willis, as she's having extramarital sex with her old boyfriend, "Boxer" O'brien, conceiving me!

So, lusty-lass as she was, at 31 in July 1954, with a "mission" covertly programmed into her by St Joseph's convent, the cult who "stole" her at 9 y/o from her Gunai Aboriginal father, "Donald Sutherland Willis" (Sutherlands of "Dunrobin Castle" Scotland, pioneers in 1890s east Victoria, responsible for the UNTOLD mass murder of me Gunai Aborigine Ancestors north-east of Walhalla, & the kidnap of me Pop & his 2 siblings), she jumps out of bed, throws her naked whoppers at Grandpop, & causes him to die of a heart-attack!

She runs to the nuns for a few hail Marys, & they demand my Soul - blackmail - to save her from hanging by the neck until dead!

But, another secret, they REALLY want my Soul, to be their puppet in their, & the Sutherlands & the evil "Theosophical Society's" mission.

The mission to "build" the (false) messiah!

You've all heard about or read Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code"?

About Jesus Christ (Jesus ben Joseph) surviving the crucifixion & being secreted to Scotland with Mary Magdeline, to have kids & things?

"Rumor" has it, that the aforementioned "Sutherlands" are JC & Mary Magdeline's descendents, as "portrayed" in fictional format, by Dan Brown.

Maybe?

Maaaybe not?

But why Aborigine blood?

Aristocratic Britain & Europe were, as far back as the 18th century, becoming "inbred"!

Also, the Catholic & Sutherland & Jewish pioneers realised the Aborigine were "a fully realised race"!

A whole RACE, of Fully Enlightened Human Beings!

"Better SHOOT 'EM!!"

Too much for whitey to handle!

But, as well as wiping them out for the GOLD (120 TONS from just TWO MINES, in Gippsland, Gunai Country in the 1890s!), & for the land, they wanted the Enlightened Spirit of these "Immortals" as well, to mix into their inbred blood-line of Jesus's!

This, because the "parties", Catholics, Sutherlands, by then the wealthiest clan on Earth via the opium-growing-shipping-&-dealing British East India Company, today's IMF, & the Catholic ("Tudor" as-in Kings Henry 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th, bloodline of the ancient Welsh Kings"Maredudd" or "Meredith", me STEP-Dad's real surname) elites of the University of Oxford England, knew Jesus was NOT "coming back"!

All that "HAVE FAITH & WAIT FOR JESUS TO RETURN!" was a massive lie, started by the ancient Romans, in the 4th century AD, as a way, a tool, a trick, to subdue foreign peoples, so that Rome could steal their land, their gold, their diamonds, & their children as slaves!

ETCETERA!!!


Funny how I WAS NOT TOLD that I'm a bastard, that me Grandad, Don S. Willis, was in fact Aborigine from an Enlightened Tribe, Nation, RACE, who, as a young boy, witnessed his Tribe being massacred in the 1890s, that mum murdered her Grandpop at my conception, that the lot of them (not Pop Willis & me Stepdad, Allan Nichols COOK-Meredith) were conspiring to set-me-up as "he who would save" the evil Catholic church cult from being exposed as a total FRAUD?

Funny that I have had to figure this all out from beneath 55 years of lies-lies-AND-MORE-DAMNED-LIES, from family, "friends", coppers, the church & the Australian Labor Party, & that now, I DEFY all attempts to put me on a pedestal, & struggle instead to survive totally alone, exiled in forests, terrorized daily by fascinated, gutless, lying scum, and that I'm now stuck on an incline in my broken-down 4x4, wanting to forget EVERYTHING?

Funny that I was terrorized, assaulted & illegally arrested, falsely charged with firing a non-existent rifle at 5 NSW catholic pathological liars, as the catholic police commander from the nearby UTTERLY CORRUPT station was meeting with Pope Benedictus XVI, in Sydney, on Wednesday 16th July 2008?

Funny haha that I don't trust ANYONE anymore, that I suspect some arse sabotaged my ute yesterday, that I'm REALLY PISSED-OFF with the world, that I don't believe in God anymore, nor in "karma", & that life on Earth is utter shit, or, Hell?

Funny haha that, after deconstructing my psyche or Soul until I find that one ex-school mate, the dickless-thus-pathologically envious "David Edney" has been playing witch on me for about 40 years, & with mum & her St Joey's nuns doing the same since my CONCEPTION, that I'm frigid, stone-cold frozen emotionally, & sexually, & that, with a LARGE body of people wanting me to wank & open my 3rd eye, to be on par with the whole insane Human race, I look, as if dead to the world, at the full moon, & crawl back into my traveling tent, & down another vodka!

PROST! Vlad!

The Man I put in the Chair at The Kremlin, in 2000!

Death to "the west"!

Death to Rome!

Oh? Did I mention that I dismissed the voice I'd hear as I lay in bed, when I was a child, as my imagination, that sounded like an old man calling-up to me from deep underground, in pain, leaving me with a feeling that a gross injustice had occured?

Grandpop!

Murdered in the hour of my conception, not 4 feet from my bed of my 1st 20 years?

Go-on! Tell me I'm insane!

Until I get some TRUTH, with AN APOLOGY,

I DEFY!!!!

Yours,
Omaxa bin Eartha.
Outlaw for Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug & Work Law Reform.
Uluruba,
Eartha.

Now, I ain't so sure this one fits the ANOTHER SHOT AT THE ESTABLISHMENT from
Omaxa bin News-Chop.OM
in the tent of OpenSourceGovernmentPolicy.OM "tag", but there it wuz, Cuz!
Nevertheluzz.........,

All yours Tom!

Just don't let the NSW ALP, an' yer Cuz Kristina make mileage from it! Nothin' against her, y'unnerstand, but they'se going DOWN, after July 16, 2008, and the ONGOING state-sponsored TERRORISM which followed.

Then, of course, there's the 202 years of Rum Club corruption we call "New South Wales"!