2010-04-13

ARREST the Pope! ARREST the Pope!

Scanning Google News, there turned up this item, amongst a couple of others!

Pope faces 'arrest campaign' in UK

on PRESS TV, link:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=123141§ionid=351020606

So, I sent them my comment, and here 'tis:

I was arrested, bashed and later terrorised by NSW (Australia) police for over a year, for blogging and emailing authorities and media that the current Pope be arrested in July 2008, when he came to Sydney!

May facts and Reason now prevail!

Arrest the Pope! Arrest the Pope!

And charge him, too....

The church is an anachronism.

Far passed time Humanity Progressed beyond false mythology!

That's it.

I have to think ascript here and ask

"If he's charged and convicted, am I eligible for compensation from the NSW police?????"

Hohoho!


And I just remembered! The one phone call the arresting coppers allowed me to make, I made to the Righteous QC, Geoffrey Robertson's very own Sydney-based, Barrister brother Tim!

Didn't help much however........ In the end I scared the bastards into dropping all charges (by myself), mainly by I "out-casing" them, (I might have been a lawyer in my last life, going by the "wicked" writing I can cunger when the pressure's on! But I reckon I wuz Adolf Hitler in me last, going by the shite life I struck this time. Was Hitler a lawyer!) but also because they, the NSW cops, knew the charges against me were all fabricated - BY THEM! - and it was all merely a case of terrorizing me because I spoke too close to the TRUTH about.... about everything in NSW!

But especially about the utterly corrupt Catholic church.

I suspect I'll be gettin' a bruising tonight, for saying this lot......!



Omaxa bin News-Chop.OM

is LEADING THE NEWS AGAIN
even from his traveling 4x4 tent, the HQ of
OpenSourceGovernmentPolicy.OM