2010-04-16

Black Saturday Bushfires, 2009? Who Dunnit???

On state matters, following on from the last post (?)

Yesterday I was "evicted" from my forest hideout, by three Vic Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE) "men". (Happy Birthday, Maxee!)

So it goes....

But as we left the site, at the gate I stopped and fired a few arrows at them, addressing them for about half an hour on how much the two hundred Human deaths of February 2009's bushfires were caused by the DSE and the IMF's BAD MANAGEMENT of our forests and, of the general widespread DISGUSTING abuse of land resources in the "private" land owning world nearby, where the fires started.

If the "inquiry" which is firing bullets at Christine Nixon, is still on, then I put it that they should HAVE A REALPOLITIK LOOK AT WHAT CAUSED THE BUSHFIRES and the deaths and still remnant carnage?

Because, after spending some months in those areas, I find it is impossible to not point the blame at the aforesaid department and the Victorian government, and their BAD POLICIES OF LAND USE/LAND ABUSE.

I wondered later if "Ted", one of the triad, wasn't looking all-of-a-sudden, a bit uneasy because I said that the DSE and co are culpable for the mass murders?

Perhaps he thought I was right?

I am!

But I really pointed the hangman's noose at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), for it's 150 or so years of evil maltreatment of FOREIGN Land.

But...., the facts remain........

In fact....., in fact...., I later asked myself AGAIN, if the fires weren't deliberate, and were part of a FOREIGN IMF plan to further decimate the forests, for timber, deforestation is rampant up there now, as it is where I now am further east, for to have a dig underneath for minerals and... GOLD! etc., and..., for the bonanza for our Spring Street mobsters of more land to sub-urb-an-ize!!!! ?

Betchya-Betchya-Betchya!

Indeedy..., this might well be why Christine Nixon threw her hands up in the air and went to the pub on that black Saturday?

Can anyone blame her....?

If even NEARLY so, we have ANOTHER reason for the decapitation of the states' governments....

And, we have MORE reason to arrest all executives in the IMF...!

I wonder if Stern Hu, ex-exec of Rio Tinto, jailed in China for being like an IMF white man and accepting 30 pieces of silver, would turn Whistleblower if he knew something about such devilry, if the Chinese government saw this Rectitude and shortened his sentence?

After all folks, Rio Tinto is right-up-there in the IMF!

Shoot me, scum!

Arrows-of-FIRE from
Omaxa bin News-Chop.OM
still sittin' on the esky of
OpenSourceGovernmentPolicy.OM