2010-04-19

My Appraisal of Robbie Thorpe, Aboriginal Activist, and other matters.

www.treatyrepublic.net and today's Australian Aborigine Movement(s).

A couple-a-days ago, I was evicted from the forest I was camping in, by an extremely dull DSE employee, and two DSE accomplices who were set upon being “derelict” in their duties. I would like to think that the coming months will expose just how derelict the Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE) have been for the decades leading up to last years “black Saturday” bushfires, and that SOMEONE will indict that department and the respective successive Victorian governments for the deaths of the 200-plus people over those few days last February.

Nevertheless, I drove east into what I think is Gunai country, into part of the area burnt-out in 2009's “black Saturday” bushfires.

This morning I tracked up onto a hilltop, and was impressed. So went and drove back up in the ute.

I was inspired by the tragic sights of the dead trees, amidst a good view of the surrounding mountains, so whipped out my cell phone and recorded a five minute video of the views, my ute, and audio of an impromptu song about what is seen.

I felt good about that enough to fire-up the laptop and transfer the video-song onto YouTube.

I called it “Gunai Mountain Song”. But, as usual, the fascists stopped it being uploaded, even though the site told me it was successful.

Hohum.

From there, I was inspired to search for other “Gunai” stuff, and found five ten minute videos of Robbie Thorpe, a Gunai Warrior, who was giving an excellent 50 minute total, tutorial on many of the ongoing travesties Australia's Aborigine People endure every day.

Being the supposed returned Jesus, and having only in the last few years confirmed that this is what's been happening to me, getting over the deceit by all around me is nigh-on impossible.

So I am constantly trying to lift my own self esteem up to some position of self respect. Having come late to realising how manipulated I've been for my whole 55 years, plus the nine months of mum's pregnancy, I also can't help but compare my own abilities and perceptions and so-called talents to those I watch on the 'net or on Foxtel on my phone.

Each time I'm impressed by someone, I am driven further into hopelessness that I am of no merit.

So it is this day, after watching and listening to Robbie Thorpe.

I don't want this to depress Robbie - never met him - nor have him feel sympathy for me - but over the last couple of years I've come to believe that I'm far too far out of society now to possibly enter it and become a useful contributor.

I say this because as I've been in exile all my life - I'm just that bloke who drew the short straw - so I know nothing about society or how it actually works, therefore exile is my home now.

But the point of this drivvle is how impressed I am with Robbie's knowledge, and with his calm, clear composed delivery of the things he had to say.

Prior to watching these five videos of him, I only vaguely knew his name, that he is Gunai, and an Activist.

Once the fascists let me access www.treatyrepublic.net website, I saw a few other articles and links to 3CR, a Melbourne Community radio station (855AM), which Robbie takes active parts in.

From my humble idiocy Robbie, I Praise You “Cuz”.

And, from here, I can only feel antipathy for everyone who held me so high as to think I am a messiah, or a leader, or even intelligent.

Of the last several years, I have been influential in Australian and, because of the messiah bullshit (false) reputation, world politics.

It has been natural to embrace Aborigine Wisdoms and perspectives in both arenas, but after watching your 50 minutes of video, I am humbled beyond description, and profess profound ignorance on any REALPolitik issues concerning Australian politics.

Should Australians, Bikers, Greens, Aborigines and anyone else seek an Education on our utterly corrupt politics, and “which way forward”, I urge them to forget about me, and look to our Aborigine leaders, Elders and spokespeople, like Robbie Thorpe and his Mob.

I “might” manage to scribe a few “wisdoms” and accurate deconstructions here-and-there, covering Australian issues, but being on the extreme margins, always am stricken with doubts as to what is REALLY going on.

So, if anyone is still foolish enough to think that I'm some sort of think tanker, think again.

Clearly, I'm someone else's puppet. They might be accurate and because I am an open book with no psychic defences to witchcraft, I'm a great medium to transmit some REALPolitik messages globally, but what I write, think and scream is not mine.

Whereas, the likes of our Aborigine Leaders, are where we must all look if Australia is to stop our general social decline.

Those of us who are stuck with racism in their brains, “let it go” dudes! It's just more BAD MAGIC spells from Britain and Eurape - ROME in the main.

There's a plenitude of evidence telling us that we white Aussies are REALLY STUPID, and that it is time we let go of the crap from the northern hemisphere and seek the Wisdoms inherent in Aborigine Culture and Intelligence.

I think generally, our Aborigines are very awake to the rubbish we call politics, and don't bother with it.

I've been stuck in whiteman's hexes for an age, and have felt that it is worthwhile putting-in to the political debates and commentaries - for some mysterious reason, I've not addressed as much as I should have, the issues which effect Aborigine life, and which, as I watched Robbie expound clearly today, are underneath ALL our own “white” issues - political, economic, cultural, religious and social. AND... Familial!

I guess, for having little else to give, or even to do, I'll still throw a few arrows into the tangent basket we call politics, but, if Australia - Greens, Aborigine, Bikers, Youth, Gangs, Clubs, and mainstream groups organisations and parties genuinely want to be effective in this 2010 election year, and beyond, then attend talks and any manner of events hosted and put-on by our Aborigine, wherever you are, whoever you are.

To that, of late I've come to very much more identify with what we call right wing groups, even with Nazis, not however, reneging on my long held beliefs in Communism.

Our white underclasses have come to see that the racist hyperbola against Aborigines and peoples of “colour” is bullshit, and that in fact the white underclasses have more in common with Africans and Aborigines and Chinese and others, than with the upper classes who supposedly “lead us”.

It, is essentially in fact a classist thing, and more, it's a “cultist” thing, where the wealthy go with the evil cults of Rome - Christianity et al.

But Nazism, while it has had racist beliefs, is closer to living and culture of the Aborigines than we realise, because, both are strict on keeping the “race” clean of “defects” mutations, deformities etc.

It is clear to me that it is only soft-headedness that proscribes that “all life is sacred”, and therefore we must do everything we can to keep the suffering, the grossly deformed and disabled alive?

Sorry if that sounds cold, callous, chilling etc.

But in the long term, the “cleaner” strains of the beast, survive.

Abortion is but one example. It surely is hard to not prolong the life of a baby, and I'm talking about a deformed baby, but that child's consciousness is only so developed in the hours or days after birth, and I am firm in my belief that it is more Humane both on that child, on their parents and on the society to, as painlessly as we can, let the child die.

I know little about anything, I think now, but do stick with the belief that the Spirit moves on, and, from such a child, who dies soon after birth, their Spirit will travel-on, and find another body. Death is, for that Spirit, nothing to fear, done Humanely.

I cannot know if it is the way for that spirit to be born into a normal being or body, but, for all involved, it cannot be denied that that is for the ether to know and direct, or decide upon, and that, in the long run, it is better for everyone.

We seem to gush on the misery of a mother, when such a predicament is put in front of her.

But, it is the failing of the society if it has failed to instil into the mind and heart and soul of the woman, the Wisdom of knowing the long term benefits of apparently cold-hearted moves in the early hours or days.

So, in regard to the apparent opposites of Aborigine, or African, or other skin colour People and such as Nazism, or “eugenics”-type approaches, it seems to me that there is little or no difference between their far more “Pure” Ways , beliefs and Ideologies, that we are “led” to believe.

Surely, our Aborigine and the peoples from elsewhere on Earth who have existed for longer than the whites from the north, show clearly a Purer strain, and are by far, or were by far, better races, physically, and culturally?

And here in Australia, we really have been “led” astray from any Sound, Wise and Intelligent social mores, and cultural policies.

Perhaps it's the year for those who appear as extreme left and extreme right, to the tame, stupid and self-absorbed middle classes, to let go of the dogma, and get together to agree on what we can all do to clean-up our really really pathetic and pathological “political” and religious bullshit.

On Nazism, Hilter was one, a vegetarian, two, an environmentalist, and three, actually introduced “Land Rent for Government Revenue” to raise government funds. Land Rent, being the most environmentally friendly tax, and the least biased.

Most of his “evil” policies were in fact not his, but the elites who were running his affairs for him.

Like Jesus, and Joseph Stalin, Hitler was a puppet.

But these Aborigine Fellas, they are far above being caught-down by Catholic witchcraft!

A mild post from
Omaxa bin News-Chop.OM
on a mountain top for
OpenSourceGovernmentPolicy.OM


Here are the lyrics I recorded ad-lib this morning onto the video the fascists wouldn't let me publish on YouTube:


Gunai Mountain Song

I drove my car onto the mountain top,
Up so high until I had to stop,
Got myself out and walked around,
I see from horizon to horizon,
Everything's been burnt down.

I'd like to claim this mountain as mine,
Rumour has it - I'm the King.
But the damage that's done,
Doesn't make me want to shine.
It doesn't make me feel,
Feel much, for anything.

So I drove my car to the mountain top,
I drove so high until I had to stop,
Got myself out and walked around,
I see from horizon to horizon,
Everything's been burned down.

As far as the eye can see,
From north to south, east to west,
It all belongs to me-e,
And the Immortal Tribe of The Gunai - Aborigine.

But instead, we just got invaders,
Flyin over our heads,
Like they all are Darth Vaders.

Their minds are screwed by,
An evil cult,
It gonna take mass destruction,
to bring it to a halt.

So I drive my car to the mountain top,
I drove it so far that I had to stop,
Got myself out and walked around,
From horizon to horizon,
All the Sacred Country has been burned down.

At inquiries and commissions to find the cause,
Who it was, who it was?
But they refuse to face the hard truth,
That all this is,
Disgustingly badly managed - regrowth.

The British East India Company,
Come over here in the 19th century,
And as well as taking all the trees,
They took the gold,
And the People,
And stole their Bliss.

Now there's, “Department of Sustainability”, HA!
And “Environment”,
Employees walking round,
Pushing me down,
Trying to tell me, they got the authority.

So I drive my car to the mountain top,
Drive up as high 'til I had to stop,
Got myself out and walked around,
From horizon to horizon,
The Sacred Country has, by the IMF,
been burned down.

There's got to be, some Justice.
There's got to be.

Somebody got wear the blame.

There's got to be,
Some Rectitude,

Or this country's gonna burn again!

Aummmm-wamwamwamwamwamwamwamwowo!