2010-04-04

Steve Jobs, I wish I could afford to love you!

An email I flung at the ABC, over articles suggesting that the Apple iPad tablet will sell well because it is priced affordably:

On iPad pricing;
an ABC online article states in... "...the United States, which is initially the only country to sell the touch-screen tablet, (it is) retailing at between $US499 ($542) and $US829 ($900)."

Last year, I surfed the Apple Store sites here and in the USA.
One model of the iPhone, sells for US$99 in the USA, but for over AUS$700 in Australia! The bigger iPhone sells in USA for US$199, and for over AUS$800 in Astraylia!

Therefore, what price, dare I ask, will the iPad cost here?

More Auscamming afoot, I fear?

DREAMING of an iPad in my traveling 4x4 tent, by
Omaxa bin News-Chop.OM
at OpenSourceGovernmentPolicy.OM