2010-04-04

Thanks, Louiee!

O what an interestingly BORING, TEDIOUS life I lead-er-follow.......

Posting an email I just sent re my laptop's security, for the record, I guesssssss.........

To "General Inquiries" email address @ Kaspersky Security, Russia.
04/04/10.

Hi,

I'm stuck in keeping my laptop and the Australian telco "Telstra" wireless broadband internet connection secure etc.

I'm an exiled member of an elite family who want me to play a false character on a world stage. Exiled because I refuse to be so dishonorable. For further info on this sad yet fascinating drama, please go to my blogsite at www.maxearth.blogspot.com.

My most recent postings, once again, address this farce (a farce put in action by our Australian, pro-British authorities, who ignore all attempts to stop it), and may give you an insight as to why I'm now contacting Kaspersky.

MY PROBLEM relating to Kaspersky:

In January 2010, after being seriously infected by a trojan in September 2009 (a trojan sent my way I suspect, by Australia's deeply corrupt NSW government), I took the laptop and wireless broadband stick etc., to a computer technician in Melbourne's north (DJ Computers, Campbellfield, Victoria), who fixed much of the system for me, and, in general the whole lot is now running fine.

I know he sabotaged parts of my system though, under instruction from whoever is keeping me under surveillance and in their grip - international security - and some personal files were stuffed.

That I can bear. He told me to go round the corner to buy a new, updated disk of Kaspersky 2010, which I did.

As I'm basically a slave to whomever is covertly running/ruining my life, I accepted what he did, in essence he fixed it, installed the 2010 Kaspersky software, etc., and I left.

Later I realised he'd played saboteur on a few files, so it's not surprising that I have no idea what my Kaspersky "Customer ID" number is, nor the "key file", nor an "activation code", as needed so-as to contact Kaspersky Lab Technical Support in relation to the trojan as reported and stopped by Kaspersky on 17/03/10 (see below)?

I will not go back to him, as he will not be "safe" to ask anything.

In total, forced exile, I get no help from outside relating to operating the laptop and the related software, security and anti-virus, and trying to learn online etc., is near impossible because of the "interference" I am constantly effected by.

This morning I booted-up, and Kaspersky's internet security 2010 informed me that 3 minutes after starting-up, it detected : PDM.Keylogger "kernel mode memory patch".

The report's line said that "Application" was absent.

I have attached a copy of the report titled "Kaspersky Report 040410.txt".

The laptop is not effected, and it seems the Kaspersky software has protected it. This, according to the report, is a regular occurrence, and most often is linked to APPLICATION: "CyberLink PowerCinema" TV software and stick I have installed.

Basically, it's too hard for me to know what to do to ensure no infections.

This CyberLink PDM.Keylogger seems benign, but in viewing the Kaspersky report, I noticed that on
17/03/2010 7:54:57 AM Detected: PDM.Trojan.generic C:\USERS\MAX\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\N1S.EXE N1S.EXE

17/03/2010 7:54:57 AM Detected: PDM.Trojan.generic C:\USERS\MAX\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\N1S.EXE Action selected by user N1S.EXE
17/03/2010 7:54:57 AM Terminated: PDM.Trojan.generic C:\USERS\MAX\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\N1S.EXE Action selected by user N1S.EXE
17/03/2010 7:55:03 AM Cannot be deleted: PDM.Trojan.generic C:\USERS\MAX\APPDATA\LOCAL\TEMP\N1S.EXE Action selected by user N1S.EXE
The word "trojan" alerted me, but I haven't a clue as to what threat it poses, whether it might activate some time in the future, and as the last line says it "cannot be deleted", what do I do???

As the report says "Action selected by user", I assume this is because of how the security system has been set, by the untrustworthy computer techie, and that it is probably the correct setting?

But can Kaspersky assist me, with whatever I need (Kaspersky "Customer ID", the "key file", or "activation code") to firstly contact Lab Technical Support to help resolve the latter questions about the trojan etc.

I apologise for this extended, complex and intriguing email request, but as I am unable to trust anyone in this disgustingly corrupt country (corrupted primarily by Britain), I am left no option but to seek support from Russia, a la Kaspersky!

(I am aware that your email address is in the USA.)

(What's my chances of seeking asylum in Russia!?!?!?! AMERICA? ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!!!!!!)

IT'S TOO HARD!

(At least I'm laughing at my tragic life!)


Yours,

Max Earth
aka Max N Cook

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.