2010-05-14

Internet Theft!

http://www.planet49.com.au/cgi-bin/wingame.pl

http://www.glomobi.com/

http://lpau.glomobi.com/Confirm.aspx

http://www.free-choice.com.au/

Internet theft.

Woooh!

It can be a dangerous world, that's for sure, and now it's dangerous to be in the 'net, if you don't know how they can get ya'!

I was lured, out of boredom, to play a game offered, for free, so they say, on the NCH toolbar which I agreed to include on my Firefox web browser.

NCH is a software company which has something in my system I use.

On the toolbar it has games. So, for nothing better to do, I opened a FREE game, called “Space dude”, I think.

After failing several times to avoid jumping off a platform and falling into eternal space, the little games screen was covered with something about being a winner or the possibility of.

I had the cursor over this shaded area and clicked, for some reason.

Up came an offer to WIN an Apple MACBook.

Yumm!

So, I played the silly game, and LO I WON! Well, no I didn't win, but it lured me, saying that I was eligible.

I filled out my details and before you know it, I received six, SIX, SMSs, which, according to the indecipherable small print, were sucking $6.60 each from my mobile account!

PFPFPFPFPFPFHerFPHUKKK!?!?!?

All, perhaps because I just wrote a nasty blog attacking Google for being evil?

Karma, aye Earl!

Fuck 'em.

What does the internet ombudsman say about the legitimacy of these scheming scams?

This GLOMOBI are based in Amsterdam, Holland, and as per their website are a global leader, in sucking people's money, it seems.

So, I'll be dumping the NCH toolbar OFF my Firefox browser, and all the small add-ons or whatever they are with it.

Yep! It's an evil world, and one well worth exterminating............
especially the dudes at GLOMOBI and “free-choice” etcetera.

So, for the witches of the world, if you see any of the links I've pasted at the beginning of this post, shut down the window and switch out to the basics you know and trust.

That is definitely NOT “NCH” toolbars etc.

Death to Eurapean capitalism!

Oh! One of the six SMSs they sent me, which sucked $30 from my mobile account, said I can choose a product to download - a ringtone or game!

PERFUKK!

It seems to me that ringtones are the biggest scam in the telecom world, and the games, are guaranteed to dumb us down, which is probably why the modern world is so brainless and crazed?

Yet, we have people in power, who we call governments, who are supposed to keep things in order and general control?

It really is all a waste of time, this free world.

That I do not want a ringtone or a game, means that I have been robbed of $30, and am sure I won't get it back.

Also, I'm unable to figure out how to unsubscribe, without spending more money.

My phone only had $20 credit when I made the mistake of signing-up, so when I put more credit into my phone account, I expect the bastards will automatically suck another ten dollars.

OOOOW!

Don't be evil, aye Google?

Evil begets evil, methinks.

I don't, at this stage, do earthquakes...........