2010-05-13

Omaxa bin YouTubed!

Maybe?

I today recorded 7 vids wiff my new(-ish) video camcorder, then uploaded them to YouTube!

The 1st is an intro by me of the "Omaxa bin On-The-Eartha-Highway" "Dusty Climate Part 1" series of 7 short vids, as their YouTube description says;

"1st, intro vid of me from inside my Dusty Boot, on the 1st day out from Melbourne on-the-road to N.T. and farther AWAY from mainstream doom,
The following 6 vids are my ad-hoc views of the primary cause of "global warming" from the Traveling 4x4 Tent "Dusty Boots", addressing broad-acre, monocrop farming, and who's paying the politicians to deny climate change is manmade."

I uploaded them, and YouTube confirmed that, but I'm waiting for them to confirm that they're "published" as-it-were, onto the 'net. The screen tells me they're "processing" the video files.

'Ave a lookie!

I'll put the address or link onto this blog as soon as I know it.

Traveling out here, from Melbourne north-west, en route to the Northern Territory, and with Providence, the northern half of Western Australia, along the Calder Highway, I'm strikingly reminded of the "CARNAGE" (How'zit, Chris!?) that the Australian, that-is the Eurapean model of agriculture is bringing down on our Sacred Country.

As I say in my videos, those who foster this type of farming, which these "Dusty Climate" vids address - wheat and sheep farming - but the address can be and is applied to all or mainstream models, are seriously insane.

I'll say no more here, and ask you to scan the YouTube site for

"Omaxa bin On-The-Eartha-Highway x7" videos.

I don't know how long it will take to process them, so check it out when you can.

The vids are, in my inimitable rough-as-guts style, "amateurish" to say the least. But they say some significant thing, methinks, or mewantstothinks.

Trying to blend retirement, my impending demise, and a tour of my Sacred Nation "Uluruba" from the Traveling 4x4 tent of
Omaxa bin Eartha
on the mattress of
OpenRoadGovernmentPolicy.Brumbrum...