2010-06-28

Email to Opinion Pollsters No1.

I just sent this email, as an opener (?) to the following opinion pollster companies.

AC Neilsen. Newspoll. Roy Morgan. Lowy Institute, and Gallup.

I post the email here, for the record......

We'll see what transpires?

Hi!

I write commentaries on political affairs, and am interested in the effect opinion polls such as your company's have on public voting intentions and outcomes.

There are a series of questions I'd like to ask someone in your company, as we near the 2010 federal election, on "demographics" generally.

If I throw questions at you, polite but straight questions, will someone reply promptly to them with the details, via email, to myself?

I email these preliminaries to you, to save time. If you aren't prepared to give informative answers, I'll not waste my time beyond these few minutes.

Please respond with minimum delay, because the federal election is my focus for now.

Extended delays will only count as against your being impartial pollsters.


Yours,

Omaxa bin Eartha
Max Earth
aka Max N Cook

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.

Weblog: www.maxearth.blogspot.com