2010-06-30

I DEFY!!!!

Last night, I was traveling south from Barcaldine, and knew I was being followed. So I pulled into a truck rest area, and composed this on my mobile phone, then sent it to these email recipients:

Geoffrey Robertson QC in the UK, Guardian Unlimited.co.uk newspaper, The Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service, ethical.standards@police.vic.gov.au, the ACTU HQ in Carlton Victoria, The Italian Communist Party, The Chinese People's Daily newspaper in Beijing, China, the New York Times in the USA, and CNN in the USA. "for the record" as I put at the end.........


After state-sponsored-terrorism pushed me into driving from NSW to Victoria, then off thru S.A., N.T., & back east across Qld, returning to northern NSW to the storage shed I've rented for about 11 years in Lismore, so-as to unload a few things off the ute I call "home", what with the 10 years of NSW govt., police AND most of the public of that totally corrupted state terrorising me, "by all-&-any means", I have a subtle-but-definite "feeling" that they know very well I'm almost there, & are ready to take-up where they left-off when I was forced to leave NSW in late 2009.

As I've been cursed by Catholicism for NOT playing "false messiah", but, on establishing enough evidence that such a "conspiracy" DOES exist, have gone even more "feral", while at once fighting back with words, as a, if-not-THE "REALPolitik Outlaw Journalist", under the pseudonym "Omaxa bin Eartha", my "e-ssays" posted to my weblog "www.maxearth.blogspot.com", going hard at the endemic pathological condition of Australia's political reality, are creating turmoil within & across all arenas & parties.

PM Kevin Rudd's rough-house demise, the latest.

That's not a boast.

It disturbed me, for it was clearly a job done on him by a desperate, deranged & megalomaniacal NSW "rum club", also known as "the firm", distant puppets of the 1808 McArthur gang who deposed Governor William Bligh, & who, or witch (TYPO?) has run Australian corruption-er-politics ever since.

Of course, the firm is but a branch-office of..., where..., take-your-pick..., London, Dunrobin, Oxford, &-or Rome?

Moscow ILO has left her fingerprints also...

Much of the turmoil, like Rudd's taking a bullet, is because there was evidence that "the Peasants are Revolting!" AND turning GREEN!

Not a favourite colour in the blood-soaked halls of Sydney & Downing Street & Whitehall.

"Ah, time to play the 'gender' card!", came the spin!

"Had her up our sleeve for over a decade, ol' chum!"

"Well, ye better have th' media up-to-speed Rupert, Jimmay, 'cause our whisky exports 'll PLUMMET ee th' pot-smokin' GREENS get-in!

An' I don't need to remind you, Laird Sutherland, that our whisky..., accounts for 25% of all Britain's export income!

If they get in, it'll be global dominoes on drug laws, banks, AND all our polluting industries!


And they say those Greens 'ave JUSTICE & LAW REFORM en-mind, with d-lusions aboot a RePUBLIC TOOO!?

Christ? What aboot owr p-property-scams-er.... inVESTments, Jock???

Th' kids'll SCREAM!

'YOO P-PROMISS'D OSS THAT 80,000 ACRES O' PR-RIME QUEENSLAND R-REAL ESTATE, DA! WHA' WE GONNA DOO NOOW-W-W???' they'll yell!"

"Don't worry Sinclair, political chaos in the antipodies is in-the-bag! I've already telephoned Brennan & Christian Brothers to 'do their thing', shall we say?"

"Then the heroin mill is secure too?"

"Ye-es, we sent a chap to white-ant McCrystal, so the.., ah..., 'spice route' will be open for a while yet."

"Well, I'm glad to hear it. M' eldest lad ez countin' on a 30 kilo shipment to Sydney next month, for the 80-k acres oop en Queensland! An' t' pay-off their Customs too, o' course... He & hez missus are loooken et en ocean-goin' launch tooo, to trip b'tween Australia & Madras wi' a load o' Kashmiri hashish & smack ev'ry few months! The boat'll cost at least 3 state elections in New South Wales? Thats whot th' lads in Sydney said, anyway?"

"Did they? Well, I'd say they'll be more than happy by the end of July. Turmoil right across the Australian political scene will so distract any a-hum..., HONOURABLE intentions of their renegades, that we could have Adolf Hitler win an election there, if we wanted!"

"Now tha'ss an idea!"

Pardon the fictional dialogue?

I camped by the road north of Blackall Qld., last night, then shifted camp only a few miles south, onto a "stock route" for more rest today.
Hit the road at sunset again, & "divined" if-I-may, that the bent NSW cop, Sgt Peter Ellis, ex-Lismore station, who terrorized me on & since 16th July 2008, then followed, hunted & haunted me to & thru Victoria, is still on my tail.

As per this mms's earlier paragraphs, I "fear" further terrorism from said assailents, once back in nthn NSW.

Given an option, I'd not go.

But I must, so shall.

"Life" as I've known it, a case of 55 years-plus, of lies, manipulation, denigration, & being severely stressed by 1-&-all, has marked me as, as I diagnose, "incurably stressed", a case of "Post Traumatic Stress Dissociative Dissorder".

The only reason I do not suicide, is because I am neither guilty of any alleged crimes, nor suffer any alleged maladies, of the mind, I will persist, endure, & not give the utter utter utter bastards the pleasure they, fascist Brit-Eurapeans, NSW government mafia, the Australian police & right-wing polity want to revel in.

Against ALL Brit-Euro cult psycho-pathology, I DEFY!

Australia is very sick, & threatens its own future with a totally insane Zionist culture, ex-Rome, Zurich, Berlin, Edinburgh & London.

Our governments & thug police & mental health services protect a cultural evil of the lowest kind, with terrorism of the population, on-mass.

"I DEFY!"

For the record...,

.... & for my grave's headstone, above an engraving of "the finger" known also as "the bird", & the words "FUCK 'EM!"

LONG LIVE THE COMMUNITY!

Yours,
Omaxa bin Eartha.
Outlaw for Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug & Work
LAW REFORM.
Uluruba,
Eartha.