2010-07-09

Expecting a trojan. Stay clear of Nimbin websites and emailers!

09/07/10.

Today, I had an uninvited doood, calling himself “Peace Freeborn” of HAH! Nimbin NSW, send me an SMS via Skype asking if I would put his number on my phone list of numbers.

I texted him back asking the basics - Who are you? Do I know you? What's your angle etc, after which a stilted SMS convo ensued, with him acting like a child, not giving any solid clues as to who he is, or whether I know him/it.

I recall a dick from the same Nimbin Environment Centre (once a Solid Group who did plenty Good things for the local forests etc - yes, to grow the Herb in as well!) late last year, who wrote he was the son of a jail warden, and went by a similar phoney 'net name, who sought my attention and open email account, argued with me and derided me about an e-ssay I sent the NEC after they sent me a notice about their closure or such, then proceeded to hack into all my online accounts and through my Kaspersky security sent a vicious trojan through my wireless connection and fucked my laptop.

There's no doubt this Peace Freeborn jerk-off has similar evil wank objectives in mind. Of course Freewank is a witch also, and loves playing with the electronics of YOUR computer.

I have few doubts that the last wank worked in Nimbin in fact for Sydney ALP “the Firm” underworld mafia, and did his thing under their orders.

Therefore, as this latest Nimbin dick went silent once I asked a few more questions, and is from the same list of NEC members, I can expect I will receive a trojan in the coming weeks.

To those of you, who might still have some degree of Integrity, for safe-keeping, I'd advise you have nothing to do with anyone from the Nimbin Environment Centre.

Although I write that and post it, knowing full-well there ARE some Honorable Dudes still involved with the NEC.

They know who they are, and they know who they are NOT!

Vote Green, or die.

Countryman bin Eartha