2010-08-26

The Daily Show deserves a Nobel Peace Prize!

I receive The Daily Show videos via email. Great viewing!

As I'm offline most of the time, I end up with an inbox with 5-to-10 each time I sign in. This week they excelled, with a couple of comedy sketches about the Murdoch media empire's culpability of being terrorists.

So I wrote them this....:

Fox is terrorist media HQ!
26/08/10.

Excellent media, John Stewart/Daily Show!

Thank you for mailing me these most poignant and hilarious video excerpts of the Daily Show.

In recent times, the Fijian military government closed the Murdoch newspaper there for it's acting not in the interest of Fijians.

In June 2010, in Australia, as you would know, our elected Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd, was removed from the chair, and by no other means than by the manipulation of opinion polls and the media “Sky news”, thus manipulation of the (unfortunately quite stupid) Australian voters/publics minds, by, I charge, the Murdoch media.

Consequently, since those evil events happened just weeks before the scheduled federal election, the election was turned into a farce, and we came out the other side with a “hung parliament” and now, we sit in “caretaker government” mode, with strong possibilities that the nation will have to return to the polls within the year.

On the “up-side”, it might, just might force us, and the few powerbroker independent politicians to bring about the changes the process needs? But, as we are in the grip of those offshore tyrants, I doubt it, without an Australian coup de ta, or indeed a full-blown, bloody revolution!

Hardly an “up”?

I watched the events at the time, sadly on Sky news, and heard the language the reporters used as it happened. It cannot be denied that an agenda was afoot in the Sky studios, and as with many of his tabloid newspapers, the agenda is, and more often than not always has been, fiercely against the seriously more balanced policies of the ALP (Australian Labor Party) government.

I'm not saying I agree with the ALP. They, to my mind, are now a long way from standing for the best policies.

Nevertheless, indeed, again I say it cannot be denied that our good governance has been dragged to tyranny by no less than these megalomaniacs, and that they MUST be removed from their unelected positions of rude, tyrannical power over the people!

I have written and posted on my weblog (www.maxearth.blogspot.com) my thoughts on this affair, and that Murdoch, well.., at least the younger, James, should be indicted for interfering with and perverting the political processes here (and elsewhere).

In the “soft” arena of politics and economics and media, it cannot be denied that Rupert and James Murdoch are guilty of using the language of terrorism to corrupt our, and Fiji's, and of course America's politics to their warped super-deluded elitist ends.

I urge your Top Shelf Satire shows to go there, and investigate the depths and breadth of Murdoch's games against Democracy and thus against the well-being of the majority of Australians, Fijians and Americans.

Not that you're not already.

Well done, Champions!

If any such things as “decency” and “a Just world” ever existed, then the Murdoch media, including their 30 pieces-of-silver media personalities and reporters, are pathologically intent on ensuring they don't exist now and never will in the future.

I maintain that the two Murdoch's should be investigated by British, U.S., and Australian policing services, and, therefore, Interpol, et al, for their and their media staffs' parts in terrorism of the people, on a scale never before seen.

Your fearless reportage will help our failing species rid itself of these types of dangerous spoiled brats.

Again: Well done, Champions!

If I had my way, I'd Grace all of your tremendous team with Nobel Peace Prizes!

After a life of torment, I'm now an Atheist. Nevertheless, I have no hesitation, in light of the Brilliance of shows like yours, in saying “God Bless America!”

Thank You!