2010-09-05

Conspiracy Theory - THE FACTS!

Today I was searching for details of Rupert Murdoch's religion, when I stumbled on the NNDB personal data website. Then, THEN, I saw a link to finding movies, and review-writing!

So I dove-in and wrote and submitted one about the Hollywood movie done about myself starring the big little Mel Gibson - "Conspiracy Theory".

I was being a little frivolous, a bit cheeky, mainly because I reckon I have both a right, and a duty to write as much as I can about my travesty of a life, and about exposing the bastards who have contributed - usually adding much to their own fortunes - while I rot in the Australian desert.

So, here is my REVIEW of "CONSPIRACY THEORY" starring me played by Mel Gibson;

To NNDB:

Believe it or not, I'm the "Jerry Fletcher" character Mel Gibson played in "Conspiracy Theory". Getting them to admit this is another thing, though?
I enjoyed the film, even after I realised it was about ME, and understand the Hollywood need to exaggerate certain character traits, for impact. When this was scripted, it was with the help (unbeknown to myself) of my ex-workmates and bosses, all of whom knew more about me than I did - that I'm descended from two of Britain's wealthiest dynasties, who had a "plan" - and all of whom were happy to paint me down, as a nutter.

Politics! So much for "friends"?

"Finch" in the movie, the no-resemblance character of my real-life motorbike courier company boss, one David Finch, says to Fletcher ("maker of arrows"), "only the truth will set you free".

Whether, with that and other lines, the film intended to insert any inference to my actual lineage, I know not, but, since the early 1990s, my life has been one unexplained hammering after another. It was only this year, 2010, that I finally got the guff on my families, mum's and dad's, and thus the final piece to my awry life's puzzle.

Gibson makes me out to be at least slightly insane, and I don't deny that in the '90s, I was on the line between sanity and...., but now know that I was victim to the counter-conspirators witchcraft.
The movie alludes to this fact, and to the fact that I was first of all, from birth, victim to the families' Catholic plan and witchery.

Certainly the film is an "anti-Catholic" dramatization of my crazy life, with exaggerations aplenty, such as the apartment he lived in until he burnt it out before the authorities got there. I lived beneath a block of apartments in Doncaster Melbourne Australia at the time (1996-98), in a windowless garage, and was scribing pamphlets on an early Amstrad computer, about our political travesties of the decade.

Since the motorbike courier counter-conspirators forced me out of being a top gun/top earner in the trade in the mid-'90s, and out of work in anything but taxi driving, I was "driven" let's say, to make every taxi-fare passenger talk politics, or religion, or politics, or politics. After some time, I realised that my cabs were being "monitored" with electronic audio devices. Probably video too, which were used to construct the various scenes and portrayals of my "enthusiasm".
Since 1995, I've lived on the road, in my vehicles, but keep at the political thugs of Australia and elsewhere, with my weblog site maxearth.blogspot.com . I seem to have had an enormous effect of politics in Australia, and have suffered daily terrorism for it, from locals and others from Europe et al.
So perhaps the question is: Did the makers of the film succeed in trying to send me suicidal, and to make my life a total mess, so that I could not use my inimitable invective against the status quo of our political era?
Well, they did fail! FAIL! But not because I'm any superman, mainly because the initial conspirators - Catholics of Tudor England and Wales and the Sutherlands of Scotland, were pushing me from "the other side", just to stop me topping myself, and to keep me hammering the evil ones, who did such 'orrible fings like make a spoof movie about me.
It would, for myself, be nice to see either Hollywood or some other credible movie centre, go back and rewrite the film with some FACTS about who I was, am, and am NOT, and about what I've done since the early 1990s when Conspiracy Theory was written and produced.
But in Hollywood, as in war, the first casualty is ALWAYS the truth.
G'Day Mel! What about it? Conspiracy Theory TWO - The FACTS!
Julia Roberts probably made the movie. I was always a sucker for beautiful women, like one female ABC radio lawyer I 1st approached for help, once I realised I was being targeted by the evil forces of Victoria, Australia. But I can't determine who Julia was supposed to be playing? Geraldine? Suzannah? (Perhaps Tickie?) Or a couple of helpful female spunks from Legal Aid?
Hohum?
And I still haven't got a copy of the film, for myself?
Apologies for writing about ME, and not doing a proper review. Just thought you'd like to know those details behind "the conspiracy"?

Perhaps Mel and coy will find the courage to do a film about THE REAL CONSPIRACY, mass-murder of my Aboriginal Ancestors and all???