2010-10-28

Telstra and Skype e-ssay follow-up...

20101028

Telstra and Skype e-ssay follow-up.



Ummmm?

Slllooowwww?

YES I MAY BE....!

It just occurred to me that writing about the virtues of the cheap internet telephone service provided by Skype, as I did today on my previous article, overlooks the cost of using the internet, when we, I at least, connect to the 'net through my Telstra Bigpond wireless-broadband stick?

The user, of Skype, still has to pay something for the Telstra, or other company connection.

Of course, for one crunched by numbers, like meself, doing my maths and calculating how much I'd be paying to Telstra each time I make a telephone call through Skype, is impossible.

And putting that question to Telstra would bring any answer full of a confusion of figures which are guaranteed, if-not designed, to leave me even more confroozzed!

But, perhaps optimistically, I reckon it might still be cheaper, especially cheaper, than mobile call costs, which is my only alternative.......

So I'm ssssslllloooowwwww.......

But I might still be close to correct about the points in the previous e-ssay post?


From the Travelling 4x4 Tent of
Countryzen bin Eartha

Outlaw, for
GLOBAL
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education and
Environmental
LAW REFORM

Uluruba.