2010-10-04

Wanted: House to rent.

04/10/10

O boy!

Over the last month, I've been thinking about getting off the road, and into a house to live.

3 or 4 emails have passed each way between myself and my sister in Melbourne, trying to win some positive assistance from the family, and today I received her latest email saying they are able.

Great! Finally, I might find accommodation with water, electricity, a roof, toilet, kitchen, and even a sink or shower in which to wash!

I have to “...do the legwork”, said she.

O' course!

So, I promptly jumped on the 'net and started searching for real estate agents in the preferred areas of southern Queensland, southern NT and eastern Victoria.

After a couple of hours doin' it, and after writing an introductory email to send to prospective real estate agents, I closed the document down, and drew a breath.

“No chance!” came my conclusion.

Why?

15 years on the road, not renting anything but the occasional carpark space, with a record of HARD political DISSENT dating back some 25 to 30 years, having railed against the very industry I now need to apply through - real estate - with no friends I like or trust, and with a family which has mocked, lied-to, shunned and abandoned me since childhood, (and aided in having me unjustly and falsely locked-up) to supply me with a few character references as the R/E world demand, NO CHANCE!

AND.... I'm out of grog and the Holy Herb, to ease my aching Soul!

Besides, as I worked through all these searches and thoughts of emails to agents, and references, etc., memories came trickling back of passed houses, agents, neighbours and the general business of finding, signing for, lease conditions, and the general cold Soul-less four-walls of someone else's house, and land.

Since I've been in the cold, on the road, the idea of yer regular rental house has become totally uninviting to me, such that depression and insanity would seem to be the only result from having to pay someone else to 'live' under a roof.

Maybe THIS is behind the general social insanity of the day?

Also, scanning the online real estate pages, of houses to rent, I was further put-off the idea by the utterly immoral rental prices being asked.

Being forced, by the Howard regime, and his state counterpart, Jeff Kennett, and his Victorian Liberal government of the 1990s, first, forced by their tyranny onto the dole in around 1992 or 3 - THANKS ANDREW PRANGE! Mate? Friend? YA FUCKIN' DOG, - about 5 years driving taxis night-shift (loved the job, as it was), then onto a falsely-applied 'intellectual disability support pension' in September 2000, having had most of my possessions stolen from me by the Ananda Marga cult of psycho Indian land-grabbers after they encouraged me to move onto their Chelmsford 200 acre property and manage it for them, and since then roaming the country for escape from the Hell's Angels, the Freemasons, and my mother's deranged Catholic cult, and idiot Christians who were conned by the Melbourne and Vatican Catholic (perhaps most, the Jesuit) witch-priests, to believing I, I, was their returned Jesus, the thought of returning back into anything NEAR mainstream society, in the guise of yer av'rage weatherboard or brick venereal house, is, perhaps even to some white-arsed Australians, a bit out of the qvestion.

So....?

Do I think hard about where I want to settle down, then drive there, either eastern Victoria (bloody cold in winter) with a population of utter, utter, utter maggots, perhaps because many of them are the descendants of the early British “pioneers” who massacred many thousands of my Great Grandparents “Gunai/Kurnai” Aboriginal Peoples in the 1890s, through to the 1930s, after the first world war, for sport on the weekends?

Could I possibly find a Human Being down there who owns some bushland, prepared to rent a bush house to me? A “Human Being” meaning someone who knows about the hidden, that-is, by the whites, suppressed, slaughter, and who knows that the character of the killers descendants is about as low as one can find on Earth, and who would be supportive of my shattered Soul, such that they would rent me a house and leave me alone, in the bush?

HAHAHAHA!?

But, where else? Southern Queensland is occupied by the same outright deranged, evil racist whiteskin mindset, who still today oppress the Bleck Fellas to living in FOURTH WORLD conditions, denying that Australia “WAS, IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ABORIGINAL LAND!”?

Hardly!

So...?

Northern Territory! In years passed, I lived for months in Alice Springs a couple of times, and found the Bleck Fellas there, with and without Catholic indoctrination, the Finest of People, drunk, sober, angry, laughing whatever they did, done, I look back on them as “Gods”.

But..., I got no “Tradition” so-to-speak. No language. No Customs. And a Soul that just wants to lie down for a thousand years, for I reckon it'll take that long to purge my Soul of the toxins forced into it by the psycho-pathological white-skins, wherever I've wandered.

What HAVE the Catholics done to me, that I cannot tolerate the bent mentalities of the whiteskins and their warped materialistic, and religious beliefs?

Why did no-one tell me of their demented and evil “plan” for me, instead leaving me to stumble along for 5 decades under the hexes of a bunch of utterly insane Catholic conspirators, hoping no-one would either be awake to the evil manipulations they deployed on my Soul, or to the occult realms and it's magic?

Ugh!?!?

Last night, I said to myself that “anyone with any honor would reject the utterly corrupt agenda of the world's elites, who include my “families” of Scotland and Wales, Ireland and England, and become an Outlaw, in defiance against the mainstream psychotic culture we are all about to drown in”.

Just where I have been for 25 to 30 years, and even more so now I have figured out what they have been trying to do with me!

So? A house to rent, for THE puppet King of the WHOLE planet, who defies this, who has been exiled for not being a total idiot for his families' utterly insane and evil plan?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Then...., of course..., there's the magic I'm being plagued by, from British and Eurapean monarchs, to politicians of all nations and of all 'colours', media and soap-opera players, all the way down the pile to the most miserable dicksuckers on Earth - the envious criminals from the likes of Sydney, and the braindead mutants.

Of course, posting this tirade to the 'net will do nothing good for my chances of finding a house to rent, will it?

Unless...., the guilty Catholics, my mother, the NSW ALP politicians, NSW coppers and others who made my life so impossible over the last 11 years, find some Integrity and Courage (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) and make amends through a written and public apology to myself, with adequate monetary compensation for the permanent damage they've inflicted upon my Soul?

At least enough to afford to BUY some land, SOMEWHERE, not in NSW, and enough left over to enable me to rebuild my life and self-confidence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Since when has anyone in NSW done the right thing, since 26th January 1808?

Na...! I'm doomed to die on the road, as best as I can see, due to the most evil maggots on Earth. My fellow cuntryfolk, man, woman and child.

I'll see my mother, David Edney, David Finch, David Plowman, Andrew Prange, Malcolm Callender, Simon Floyd, John Davidson, Dick Semp, Hungarian 'Gene', 'Goose', Ian McLeish, Charlie Zarcades, Louis Nyugen, John Howard, Jeff Kennet, Steve Bracks, 'Father' Frank Brennan, Joseph Ratzinger, ex-NSW Premier Morris Iemma, ex-NSW MP David Campbell, 'Commander' Bruce 'Always' Lyons, and his NSW coppers, most of the white scum of Lismore and Nimbin NSW, and about a zillion other absolute scum-suckers, in Hell, I'm sure......

And NOT forgetting the landgrabbing monks of the Ananda Marga Indian cult.

You blew it scum!

The world, and my life, are rooted, and Hell's shithole awaits you all.

Thanks....


What stuns me, is that these arseholes (of Australia, and once associates of mine) have all reacted badly on finding out that I've been set-up by Catholic scum international to be a false messiah, and reacted by putting ME through Hell for not being told anything by my family about what they are doing to me?

These idiots' demented method was to deploy their ignorant and thus evil magic against me.

Why me?

I'm the first to admit, I was not the most personable guy. For decades, I knew I had social skills' problems, and believe me I tried for years and years to purge myself of the dysfunction. For most of my adult life I did NOT like myself, but was pushed-pushed-pushed, to suffer and endure.

Little did I know until I was about fifty years old, that I had mother, her Catholic nuns, and at least one monk from the Ananda Marga ensconced in my Soul.

And not until late 2009 was I guided to recall that David-the-dickless-Edney had been deploying his malicious and envious Freemasons' witchcraft upon me from 15 years old!

If they were all such expert magicians (because EVERYONE'S an 'egg-spert' these days, when it comes to magic, right?), why didn't they know that I was not the “guilty party”, but the victim?

Why didn't they deploy their utterly gutless witchcraft against the people who were behind this crazy plan of 150 or so years?

“Oh!” I can hear them all 'honestly' (HAHAHAHAHA!) retorting, “Maxie was an easy target, and we are all cowards of the lowest order, so we couldn't do any 'right thing', no, we had to slam the victim, cause he was defenceless and unaware of what we in our little, little minds just loved doing to others.”

“Besides, first we were all envious, like dickless David Edney - “the BIG half-inch”, and insanely jealous of Maxie, because of his pretty face, because of his brilliance as Melbourne's lead “Gun” motorcycle courier, but especially once we found out, through the Kennet regime's corrupt Victorian coppers information gathering, that he was actually also the richest man alive! A KING!”

“Yeah! We're all low-brained shithole people, who shit on anyone better than us!”

Good on yer, you Aussie heroes! Enjoy Satan's shithole, forever, and forever, and forever! Don't forget your arse-wipes!

O what fun, magic izzz....!

So..., Anyone want to rent Maxie a house in a forest or desert? IN RUSSIA!

Argh? HELLO! VLAD?

(I can count to eight in Chinese!?)