2010-10-12

Yahoo news and commentators as low as Tiny Habit's politics!

12/10/10.

A few words I just posted to the yahoo website news page, commenting on an article about the ever-lower Tiny Habit (Tony Abbott, leader of the federal Liberal/National party Opposition) and his unbelievably pathetic and scum-scrapping comments, which are describing exactly how he and his lowbrained party-members are talking and acting.

Truly, he is exuding the language of a desperate tyrant.

“Careful Australia! Tiny Habit is using every possible 'Ministry of Truth' line, which would rightly be said about the Lib's base tactics, to deride the Gillard/Brown ALP/Greens govt. He's going lower than any have been before in Aust politics, is desperate, and is shooting himself in & with his own mucky valley, er...Machiavellian tactics used to lure Gillard into the same gulch! Ignore him/them, Julia! He will destroy himself & the Dropposition soon enough!”


It wasn't until I'd posted these words, that I read a few other “comments” on the article, by other readers of the yahoo news site. Perhaps the commenters were competing with Tiny Habit (Tony Abbott) in how trivial, irrelevant, insignificant and low they could go, but they re-inspired me to change my email AWAY from Yahoo, because others who use it are clearly low-minded pieces of pooh.

Sadly, I actually know some of them! Which is why I want to change my email service provider in the 1st place!

Argh! The finest Nimbin has seen for years!

Is it any wonder I want to leave Australia?


From the Travelling 4x4 Tent of
Countryzen bin Eartha

Outlaw, for
GLOBAL
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education and
Environmental
LAW REFORM

Uluruba.