2010-12-01

Email-comms from-to the Australian Electoral Commission before the last federal election.

Email-comms from-to the Australian Electoral Commission before the last federal election. Sent to AEC 30 June 2010.

I guess a point to posting this oldish email-comms is the response given to me by the AEC, about not having to vote.

I didn't vote.


From: Omaxa bin Eartha [mailto:maxadiff@yahoo.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 June 2010 7:55 PM
To: info@aec.gov.au
Subject: AEC mail and my registering to vote?

TO: Australian Electoral Commission

30/06/10.

Hi,

I just received an SMS from my sister, whose address (11-13 -------- Street, North Melbourne, Victoria 3129) I use for mail, and for my formal affairs, like for my banking matters, driver licence, Centrelink pension, and the AEC, it seems.

She wrote that a letter from the Electoral Commission has arrived for me.

Right now, I am in the centre of outback Queensland.

For over fifteen years I have been “homeless”, and without any formal “fixed permanent address”, living on the road in vehicles.

As I recall, the last time I voted, I was using my brothers home address (------- Road, R------------, Victoria) both as a temporary residence and for mail, but have long been gone from there.

Now, I'm headed nowhere in particular, having been forced onto the road by a massively corrupt legal, political AND religious society.

I spend my hours following these failed cultural affairs and make comment to my laptop computer then via a Telstra wireless broadband "stick" internet connection, whenever something seems, to me, to deserve it.

So, you may understand that the past week has near-to “consumed” me, what with the illegal and subversive manipulation and deposition of our Australian Prime Minister, Mr Kevin Rudd.

The illegal and subversive manipulation and deposition of our Australian Prime Minister, Mr Kevin Rudd, by none other, I allege, than the foreign, media cabal owned, in the main, by one Rupert Murdoch and his son James.

You may read my further thoughts and commentaries on this heinous affair by going to the internet weblog site; http://www.maxearth.blogspot.com

I ask you to do this, and perhaps discuss the following questions I put to the Australian Electoral Commission, with your advisers, seniors and/or AEC colleagues.

In consideration of the deeply corrupted condition of Australia's political arenas, Local Council, State and Federal, and in consideration of the events in Canberra just this last week, where a most criminal, undemocratic event dislodged our Prime Minister, it is clear our political and voting structures and systems have NO INTEGRITY, therefore, as witnessed last week, no validity.

What reason, therefore, apart from the AEC wishing to force the so-called “voters” to partake of an horrendously corrupt political, electoral voting system, for the advantage of non-other than pathologically-corrupt power-brokers and offshore moguls, so-as to keep Australia under the oppressive and un-Australian regime, can the AEC give me, which justify my registering to be eligible to vote, in the coming federal and other elections?

Of a certainty, the AEC will smugly counter-assert that I will be fined if I do not vote, and ignore totally the legality and ethical veracity of my assertions.

As you wish. In the past, I have sought to, and have registered to vote whenever I have had to.

In the past, now over fifteen years ago, I was not - so much - the victim of an evil political and religious regime, which has made me homeless, and has inflicted a most severe case of “Post Traumatic Stress Dissociative Disorder” (PTSDD) upon my Soul, to the extent that I cannot not tolerate any Human company, association, or relationship, and now live totally isolated from society, from family, from any friendship whatsoever, and detest having to go to shops for my most basic staple foods and necessities.

Does the Australian Electoral Commission determine that I should be penalised and fined for THAT?

As I wish to not return to Victoria, and prefer to have nothing whatsoever to do with my sister, brother, or mother, for they have been influential in my 15 years of exile, and as I have no other people whom I want to know, or associate with, what does the AEC suggest I do in regard to voting this year in what is perhaps the most disgusting political election for decades?

A political election which surely must be fought against, by those who would prefer to live in a nation with SOME political integrity?

A political election which would only, no matter “which party” “wins”, re-elect the offshore tyrant Rupert Murdoch to the position of misgoverning our nation?

Please restrict any written response from the AEC to ten words or less?

Please note: While I do believe in voting, and, were I able to provide the AEC with an address, a relevant address, in that it be where my political interests and vote influence the Community where I live, I would do so, and would ensure my name is on the ballot list.

As well, there is a credible argument that I, an inordinately influential commentator on Australian politics, should be exempt from voting, so-as to not be “partial” for either or any side of the political farce we call a debate.

This is recognised in some parts of the world, but I do not know if that happens here in Australia. Perhaps it should?

So, please, I ask the AEC to decide about whether I should vote, and about whether I have a case to be exempted from that burden?

If it is decided I should vote, then I must point out that I have “no fixed permanent address” but rather am in a different neighbourhood, region and state from week-to-week. Therefore there would be an anomaly in forcing me to vote in an area or electorate where I do not partake of the social or cultural life.

Added to that, unfortunately, from the maltreatment I have received, everywhere I have dwelt over the last fifteen years, there is not an area, or state I like, in the cultural sense, and so cannot see myself settling down, before I am planted in the ground to rot.


Yours,

Max Earth
aka Max N Cook

Outlaw, for
Global Land, Tax, Cult, Drug, & Work Law Reform.

AEC's response:

From:
"INFO"
To:
"'Omaxa bin Eartha'"

UNCLASSIFIED

Thankyou for your email. If you have no fixed address or no address with which you feel an infinity then you are not required to enrol, or vote.

(Sorry that was more than 10 words, but I’ve tried to keep it to a minimum.)

Kind regards,

Information Services
Education & Communications Branch
Australian Electoral Commission
Parkes ACT 2600