2011-01-16

Iluminaughty-naughty and mememe!

I wuz serfing the net today, and came on the "FoundingFathers1776" website, which had a most pertinent article about the psychos behind all the fuck-ups in my life.

Illuminati, Freemasons, et al et al.

I wuz muchly pleased I read it all, and so emailed them to say thanks.

Here's what I emailed them for posting on their site:


I guess I should not be surprised that my email and blogsite addresses are already in the panels!

Being a ludite, I cannot know the technology as applied, so... hohum!

Ne'ertheless, the text on your site re the 'Illuminati' t-shirts for sale, roped-me-in, as-it-were.

These clubs and spooky goings-on are 'blahzaye' to myself, as I'm in exile from the Scottish Sutherland clan and the Meredith (ex-Tudor kings) clan.

Only lately have I uncovered my name's meaning, search: 'Max Nichols Meredith', and other mysteries linked to my forlorn life.

Murder, intrigue and my extramarital conception, add-up to a mystery bigger than Jesus!

Alas!?

If you haven't yet, read my blog. The allegations in your article about the designers of Communism, Nazism, etc, concur with my own gathering of knowledge, so..., thank you for this confirmation of my 'theories'.

Indeed, ALAS? Old man Sutherland of the 14th century was an early Freemason. If they'se in party with the Illuminati, then so are the Catholics - aka my mother was stolen by and 'educated' in a St Joseph's convent between 1933 and 1939 or so, programmed to commit heinous crimes to keep me as a puppet.

Why?

The false Christ, damn-it!

I DEFY! Finding out too late of this massive conspiracy and the one world government etc etc, and that I, a damaged loner, akin to the multitudes who reside in psyche hospitals world-over, am born to play their puppet!

And still, after some 12 years of being terrorised by all and sundry, alone, mocked and regularly spooked by idiots, they keep thwarting all my tries at doing it my way, the Honorable, Wise and I reckon only Intelligent way, of rejecting calls and temptations of power, because, if that old adage has merit, it applies most of all..., to mememe!

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!"

So I do not take the bait and drive to Canberra, but instead do the Honorable Thing, and seek to retire to the Aussie desert - 'Uluru', or thereabouts, to die alone if necessary, because the whole affair called my life, is the biggest lie going.

I DEFY! as I write here and there, and resort to being a "REALPolitik OUTLAW Journalist Commentator" permanently on-the-road, deploying the occult against the establishment to expose or breakdown their bunkum.

The occult they've erroneously used to keep me stupid and their puppet my whole life.

What fools they are, to delude themselves that they, (Theosophical Society, Freemasons, Cecil Rhodes and his Oxford co-conspirators inc., E.G. Bulwer-Lytton, B-Lytton one of the Tudor descendants, the Vatican, et al et al, and as your article confirms for me, the Illuminaughties, could get away with such a massive fraud on the hearts minds and souls of Humanity!?

All Strength to your Org, Comrades!

Surely its time this charade was brought down?

If their is a God (which I no longer believe) it would make mincemeat of these over-rich and dangerous fools.

As there is no God, it is up to Humans to bring these psychopaths to some semblance of sanity. But perhaps it is too late, if we read the weather aright?

Nevertheless, Thanks for your insight and info on the nutters.

Each day I realise that I'm not a new idea. An hour after I walked out of 'Green Park' London underground station from Heathrow in 1975, it went BOOM!

The IRA.

Just a day or two ago, I realised, that they were using the bomb to say to the Anglicans, et al et al, that "the boss (me) has arrived!" Or so...

Holy SHEE-IT!?!?

Well...., I STILL DEFY!

The Hollywood 'Conspiracy Theory' movie with Mel Gibson, about me, had my old boss named 'Finch', tell Gibson at the water-torture bath "only the truth will set you free".

So, I think it is for myself in real life. Or, I am trapped in this hex of bad spells cast by the Illuminaughties etc, to keep me dumb, surrounded by wannabe good folk who can't talk true to me about this massive load of crap going on behind my back, because the spooks will ZAP them!

Damn the lot of them, I say. If none can 'Talk True', then I refuse to play ball for or with ANYONE.

I feel I have divined that this gross fraud does not fit into the larger Cosmic reality or Law, so is bound to fail, and that as long as they doggedly persist with untruths, the bigger the calamity they bring upon the Earth, but most upon their own Souls.

So... a HOHOHO to all of the upclubster idiots.

I refuse to wake my 3rd eye for anyone. But if I do.....

They can consider themselves warned.....

Do you hear me, James Murdoch?

(NOTE: not sent in email - In fairness to wee Jamie (FAIRNESS to that son of a.....?), I recently honed in on him plaguing me with his dark occult vibes, even though I've known he's been doing me over for some time, and so I've been at him and his dad for years.

He's clearly not the only superwealthy arsehole attacking me through the occult, but as he and his dad are I say, responsible for dumbing-down their media viewers via the high-quality TRASH on FOX, interfering and doing not-all-healthy things to USA and Australian politics - er politrix - and use their slimy news media to subvert most all good government, he gets a serve of my vitriol.

And as, I firmly believe, James is far too young to have the power he has been handed (WHERE ARE YA' LACHIE!? Broad-shoulders an' all?), thus has abused his privilege by damaging efforts in Britain as well toward at least more Honorable governmentation of the madhouse of the 1st world, I give him not as much badmouthing as I SHOULD.

I remain at odds with him though, also, for his coming all the way down to Nimbin NSW Australia a few years ago, and plonking his small rented auto right next to my 4x4 traveling tent, and....., for some strange reason, turned his head and stared hard at the rear of the ute.

I, being mad as hell and I ain't gonna take it quietly anymore, not recognising him, gave him a mouthful of filthy language, to whit he and his biological swank apologised and drove down to haunt Nimbin.

I'm sure he is portrayed in the fictional Superman cable TV series “Smallville” as 'Lex Luther', determined to be more powerful than..., than...., SUPERMAN!

Surely, James..., er Lex..., er James...,
you jest?

But, as the 'FoundingFathers1776' website (which inspired this email response to them) shows, wee Jamie is but one grain of sand on an infinite beach of granular arseholes.

Which, as it happens, exemplifies once more that he, indeed ANYONE, is/are not fitted with the divine Wisdom necessary to handle the power Rupert has given him.

But when Lachlan was in the chair, I had no faith in him either, either.

And Divine Wisdom is NOT something Rupert or the viewers are overly eager to embrace, as they blob-out infront of the ogglebox.

So fall they shall....!)

But, finishing the email...... I signed-off to FoundingFathers1776, saying

Keep up the Great Work, Dudes!

Fairwell!

Omaxa bin Eartha
King Commo!