2011-02-05

Australia is NOT a 'classless' society! OK? NOT OK!

I listened to Late Night Live on ABC Radio National for the 1st time this year, last night, and was pleasantly surprised to hear another Australian journo's take on recent political happenings in Canberra, to whit I agree.

The other journo to the program host Philip Adams was Alan Ramsay (Ramsey?), whose been around media a few decades.

So I flung Adams this email from my mobile phone...., addressing his and Ramsay's ready acceptance of the incorrect line used daily by our upclubsters, that Australia is 'sspeshal', because, according to the boffins, we are a classless society:

 BOOOOLSHSHSSHSHITTTT!



"1st time I've actually heard him.

He talks better than he used to write when I used to glance at his n-paper articles.

Talk about 'blow'!

P'raps he qualifies for Laura after all?

Could still take issue with a few of his comments on Keating etc, though?

But any Aust journo so adamantly anti-Murdoch as he says he is, gets a Tick from King Commo up here!

HOWVAR...,

I have to whinge about both of you, most ALL Ausmedia & ALL our softcock career 'plastik-politicians' repeated acceptance& erring use of the UNTRUE line that Astrayliar is 'classless'!

Obviously 10k acres & a double-retainer (ARGH! Hence your pad in Double Pay!) from both the Zionist Aunty ABC & the Murdoch media stables, blinds one or steers one around our underclass, now outer-suburbs & whole regions in the bush, where marginalised multitudes suffer multi-generational brutal penury, totally ignored by media & political private-school uptop, upclub, upemselves upper class voices!

Aust., is viciously a 2 & 3 class society, & closer to a FOUR-class culture, if we factor-in Our Immortal Bleck Fellas, & the disgusting maltreatment they get from all whitefaces more materialistic than them!

So, aside from the upclub pink-girlie-dress of your new theme, though by August last year I wuz FILTHY on you & Scotty's hyper-Zionist ABC, I s'pose its good ta hear ya agin!

If I wasn't so marginalized meself, I'd be able to download LNL offnet & re-hear the couple of 2011 prog's which sounded Tick-worthy...?

But St Joey's (Cecil) Rhodes-ian psycho-sister Zionist nuns (I believe you're familiar? ) must have a MALE martyr to sacrifice to their Satan Benedictus, mustn't they!?

Cheerzz...,

Max Earth,
Outlaw for GLOBAL Land, Tax, Housing, Cult, Drug, Work & Environmental LAW REFORM

ULURUBA

NB: Apologies for poor formatting.
Scribed in catholojude exile on me mobile phone."