2011-04-14

Apologies to Ivory Coast!

110414Th 

Apologies to Ivory Coast! 

And on north Africa - 'Revolutions?' - What Revolutions?


Feeling a bit stupid this morning for having made extended comment over the last few weeks on the war happening in Ivory Coast, western Africa, the least I can do, merely to set my personal record straight and to add weight to my assertion that I'm no Enlightened world leader as the Catholics and, yes AND the Freemasons, or factions thereof, have been trying to convince themselves and others that I am, I now write a few more bloody words.

First, the African who was apparently the Ivory Coast election winner “Alassane Ouattara”, I heard last night, is Moslem, and the fella I thought was a goodie, Laurent Gbagbo, is a 'very conservative' Christian, in Philip Adam's words.

But Gbagbo is/was backed by the right wing American fundamentalist Christian Pat Buchanan, who was an outsider candidate for the US presidency some years ago.

Therefore, I offer my humble apologies to the Ivory Coast elected President Alassane Ouattara, and to his Supporters.

Officially, I have little influence in politics anywhere, but unofficially, I do have a lot.

So, as I gave supportive words to Gbagbo's regime last week, whence he and his forces increased their resistance against the elected President's forces, which caused further deaths and injury in Ivory Coast, I accept some responsibility, and offer my Soul to those Ivorians who are left without their loved ones, and to those who were injured, after I put out my thoughts and incorrect support for Gbagbo.

This is an example of why I should desist from commenting on foreign, at least, political scenes. Who drives me are like the demons of this and alien worlds - legion - and so I made errors, mainly, as in this case, of failing to research the topic.

From this, I hope I remember to dig a bit deeper, when issues come and catch my want to comment.

But I reckon I should stop altogether.

A bit hard, as I have no autonomy nor sovereignty over my own Soul, having been conceived, born, raised and all the while built or programmed to be that evil global King of the once invincible British empire.

As a poem I have on screen at the moment begins -

E'rybody wants me to be THE Judge,

I jus' wanna ride mah motorbike...” etc.

That's been how I, if there is an 'I' in this being, have felt for many years.

But the Catholics, and Australians-generally, if not the whole of the warped and Spiritually-retarded white, western world, seem to secretly want me to do the hard and, in the end FALSE work of being their sacrifice, acting as a saviour.

To add to my thoughts on Ivory Coast - I am further perplexed by the fact that the nation's new leader President Ouattara, who removed Gbagbo, was supported by the French and British government forces in the recent civil war there, while he is a Moslem?

Of course, even I know that Islam is not the same throughout, and that there are many 'factions' or differing views across the Islamic world.

Saudi Arabia for example, is I think, an ally of the west, while, as we know others of Islamic Faith, are not. But 'Saudi Arabia' here, is not the whole of the Saudi People, just those who hold the reins of power.

So it goes everywhere.

Indeed the world, and all 'nations' as we know them, are but divided Peoples, and perhaps more than ever, are all sitting on 'tinderboxes' about to burst into flames, and start civil wars that can only, on such a global scale, bring unstoppable global carnage and....., destruction.

O! the Apocalypse! That's it!

However, that the new Ivory Coast Moslem leader Ouattara is backed by the clearly 'biased' at least, western nations of France and Britain, which are rather more Christian, which seems to me to really be a cult, or collection of right-wing and extreme right-wing, and generally racist cults which are anti-Islam, seems decidedly two-faced, either by the President Ouattara, or, which is a certainty, the French and British.

Another reason why I should be allowed to piss-off and ride a motorbike, and forget all about this delusion that mummy and her Catholic scum want me to play global boss.

But, methinks that perhaps the Ivory Coast situation, may well be another under-the-truth battle between the USA and Brit-Eurape. At least for the chocolate booty!

Methinks also, that both the US far-right and the Brit-Euros are both wrong in their views of the world, and of who should control it.

Perhaps the Brit-Euros are backed by the female aliens from the 'Seven Sisters' star-cluster to the west of the male alien 'Greys' from Orion? Apparently the 'Greys' were called here by the psycho-faction of the Freemasons, but decided to act for themselves and 'betrayed' the masons and all of Humanity?

No-one can actually tell me, because apparently, but not to my two eyes, I'm occupied by all manner of alien spirits who do not want me to know how rooted I am, b ut no-one can tell me, what are the facts, enough to convince me that it's not all a rotten delusional dream, so I'm left to ruminate and toss-around in my own thinks, methinks, methinks methinks......?

Hohum.....

As to my words on Libya.....

The so-called 'Revolutions' across north Africa recently, I think are but plays, orchestrated by the 'west'.

In Egypt, many who defied President Mubarak and brought him down are now perplexed, and depressed that they have not achieved what they thought they had, because politics has resumed it's usual course there, and even the military the other day attacked the Egyptians who were still in 'Liberation Square'.

Libya's 'opposition' may well remove all of Gaddafi's family from the halls of power, but we can be sure that no major changes to the hegemonic structures will occur, and that things will return to a similar state in the near future, with Libyans still basically captives in a Zionist-Eurapean colony.

Same-same in Tunisia, I expect. That things there have been 'stable' and on the mainstream western media 'quiet', since the quick unseating of their long-time ruler, indicates to me that the 'Revolutionary' Tunisians have been silenced, probably not violently or through disappearances etc., but that the west has quietened them down, both because of the emphasis on Libyans transiting through Tunisia following their desires to Eurape, and because the Italians and other western nations have made them offers they can't refuse!

As for the rest of the 'Arab world', Syria, Bahrain, Yemen, Et Al, the People are still PROTESTING against the hegemony and probably against the super-elitist monarchies, with which I agree they should.

However, as outside forces are ever at-play, wherever we look nowadays, forces which installed and guaranteed security for the ruling families and factions across the Middle East, (and elsewhere) for at least 10 decades, because of the resources in each region/nation that the excessing western world cannot now keep functioning without, and as the arrogance of super-nay-hyper-wealthy monarchs is also hyper-paranoid and deeply, ruthlessly stubborn, it will really take an 'Independence Day' (movie) type new and VERY BIG power from afar, to visit and break the power spells which the current 'sette' or cabal of national regimes are possessed by, for any Genuine and Proper, Ethical Reforms to be instigated anywhere....., methinks....?

Any 'under-current' by such as Outlaws Global to ORGANISE the whole world's Masses, as I wrote a fictional story about a week or so ago (flick down the blog to 'Scenario - global disaster pending'), is most likely beyond feasibility or reality, at least until after the Apocalypse.

But even then, as envisioned in many movies, there is more than likely to survive, a host of warmongering and highly outfitted military commands who will just stomp on any lower-order, that-is less-well-equipped Resistances, making the battle from some not far-away time into the distant and perhaps final future, an endless shitfight, and mostly fulltime horror and carnage.

Most things seem to point to this being the species end. As all expectations assume, some will survive no doubt. Some of them may survive for a limited number of generations in some form of comfort, with enough of whatever it takes to pay militaries and militia to protect their interests - O! Nothing changes! But most, of the relative few who survive, will either live as slaves, cannon fodder, or as every version of 'ferals' to primitive tribes, using minimal technology, but constantly on the run from the warmongers' military, ever searching for resources.

Does any of this mean that the Peoples' Uprisings across the Arab World are useless and already lost?

I do not know?

Were I, cast to be born and live in one of those third world regions, I, if 'I' is, if still of the political mind I am possessed of and by now here in relatively tranquil Astrayliar, I guess I would DEFY the ruthless regimes, whether Syrian monarchs, Bahrainii or others of Egypt, Libya or so.

But perhaps I'd just be smarter and keep my head low, and go about acquiring what I reckon is essential for some peace of mind and body, and forget all about the BIG-BULLSHIT games of national and global politrix and leadership etc?

But, again, I have very little say as to how I live, in this 'now', so speculating on what I may think, believe and do anywhere else in time or place, is pointless also....

I guess the conclusion is that all is lost for Humanity, FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT, may the Re-Balancing tendencies of the Universe swing in favour of the majority of us, and hopefully I can finish-off my humble little traveling 4x4 tent, so it has a steel and alum skin and roof, etc., that diesel fuel remains acquirable for the next 14 years (until I'm 70, when I told myself to jump-off-the-twig), and that I can learn how to live-off 'Bush Tucker' before the supermarkets dry-up.

I'm sure, mummy and the rest of this nation's scum will never let me travel to Asia and farther, to see and enjoy those other cultures, especially not in a, this ute, or, on a motorbike.

Happy Days! Quiet Nights! And may my depression dispel.

But I'll never forgive the scum who've assumed the right to fuck my life!

May the Souls of Cecil Rhodes, Edward Bulwer-Lytton, Helene Blavatsky and and all their followers, be cast down to the sewers of Hell for Eternity.

All Praise the Immortals!

All Praise the Warriors who have fallen Fighting for a Just World!



From the Traveling 4x4 Tent of
King Commo
aka Countryzen bin Eartha
aka Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Outlaw, for
GLOBAL
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA


apologies for strange text size or formatting..., spooks in the machine!