2011-05-09

Victoria Police?

110509M Victoria Police?

Since I was first harassed by a Victorian copper, way back in 1973, for leaving a petrol station in Croydon without my lights on, two days after getting my motorbike licence, I've had a bad relationship with the scum.

'Harassed?' you ask? Well, I admit I forgot to switch on my motorbike's lights - it was after sunset - and I blurted-out incorrect info to them about when I'd gotten the licence, saying something like 'I've only had it for a day', when in fact it'd been two or three days. But harassment seemed to be the Sergeant's intent, because as he sat in the passenger seat of the cop-car, (a constable was driving) with his window open only an inch or two, he put me through what may be classed as an inquisition, and even after asking if I could sit in the back of the cop-car as he interrogated me, which he said no to - 'just stand there' - I was forced to stand in what had began to be pouring rain, so that by the end of his little game, I was soaking-wet, the roads were thus dangerous for me, a novice rider, some ten-to-fifteen miles from home, with no wet-weather gear to put on.

Humpfh!

Nevertheless, I endured motorcycling, and by twenty-six-seven-eight, I was making big bucks from doing what I had come to regard as 'my Bliss' - riding my motorbike, as something of an anti-hero 'gun' motorcycle courier, in Melbourne.

That job was risky, but more to the eyes and minds of those who watched me BLAST passed their cars' wing-mirrors, missing them by fractions of an inch, at speeds definitely in excess of most all 'safe' limits.

Nevertheless, I endured, for about 13-14-15 years, and I estimate over 100 accidents. Most incurring only minor bruising from sliding-off on greasy corners, or to avoid dicksuckers in their cages.

Even then, during the 1970s and 1980s, I knew I was off-the-charts of sanity once I mounted the trusty steed. But HEY? What is, and who is really sane enough to judge 'sanity'? It all depends on where you stand.

Today, I classify myself as living beyond the margins of any social group. Mainly because I've uncovered why people have persisted in making me feel like and become an outsider - a psychoticly insane mother trying to turn me into 'Jesus'.

But in my exile of the last 16-plus years, aided and abetted by an whole bunch of cunts, from 'friends', to Bikers, to mum's Catholic coven of witches, to coppers, to governments, to Britain's utterly evil MI6, et al et al, having been left with few options but to use my mind and it's ever-developing intellect to inquire into the broader social, and global chaos, woe, troubles, I have arrived at the indisputable conclusion that I am indeed, not the insane element here, but that the whole white, western, religious - aka Zionist, 'Judeo-Christian' society, community, culture is utterly fucking crazy - aided-and-abetted by the world's police forces.

But HEY? Can anyone blame the coppers?

FUCKIN' OATH WE CAN!

Well, perhaps not as being the cause of the planet's impending destruction, but some guilt must be ascribed to any copper who takes the law, the totally corrupt law, as their right to shit on otherwise innocent people, collects their thirty-pieces-of-silver for so-doing each payday, and does absolutely NOTHING to challenge and make right the evil legislations and statutes which cause the crime they go out each day and allegedly fight!

So..., after leaving Victoria in February 1998, and all my humble possessions in a garage, I rode to Nimbin in northern NSW, fatalisticly hoping to die there by means of heavy marijuana smoking.

Shit aye? Another FAIL for me! I'm still alive!

I've found my way back to 'Hellbourne' 'Pricktoria' several times since, and again, being a nomad, homeless, exiled and deeply political persona (I have no Soul thus 'personality' of my own), have come under the scrutiny of the Victorian cops a couple of times.

I guess, they came to treat me with a bit more respect, upto, during and after the so-called 'gangland wars' where underworld disputes raged and were being settled with guns and blood.

How deeply I was some sort of catalyst for those street battles I cannot say, but there was definitely some link between little-me and those Big Dudes who went to war against the utterly corrupt elements of the Victorian society, establishment, government (and opposition), and police force, but it seems, mainly the demons of the Brit-Eurapean religious cults - Catholicism and Protestantism, or, the latter being in-bed, inbred, with the Scottish Freemasonic fuckers, who are going gangbusters at fucking almost everything on Earth.

Media tells us that the 'gangland wars' have finished.

HA!

While the arseholes who claim seats in our parliaments remain there, on any 'side' of the houses, the wars will never end!

While those elitist sell-outs ponse about in their upclub positions, feigning effectiveness as either government or opposition, we're all rooted!

So, like the coppers, should we lay the 'GUILTY' charge upon their girlie shoulders?

Once again, while they lord-it over us all, committing the most heinous crimes against both Humanity and the Sacred Planet Eartha, by denying the Economic FACTS - TRUTH if you prefer - YES WE CAN!

But HEY! In so doing we must ensure we know and speak-out about whence begins the cause of the crimes that the 30-pieces of shit-er-silver coppers say they are fighting!

And OH! HELL-OH! Upclub Zionist BRITAIN comes into focus, as they fuck-us day-in-day-out, by keeping us all chained to the conviction that this industrialised method of fucking the planet - let's be parochial - fucking our Aborigines' Sacred Mother Eartha - is the way things should be!?

So, whose side doth one exiled persistently-REALPolitikal-Pricktorian take, when issues arise in the Pricktorian Police force as it's big bald boss, Chief Commissioner Simon Overland hastens the exit of one FOREIGN deputy commissioner 'SIR' Ken Jones, ex-the British police force?

Who knows?

After my last attempt at getting some Justice through the Victorian police was rejected by them, I attributed that shun to, as-one-does - exactly like the way the evil NATO forces blame Colonel Gaddafi for all Libya's troubles, or Osama bin Laden for all the Zionist-inspired 'terrorism' of the world - I attributed that shun to the Vic-police Chief Commissioner - Overland, and have thereafter blown curses his way.

But of very recent days, I came aware that most of my debilitations, my inability to engage anywhere and with anyone in MY home Country, has been because I'm followed and haunted by a couple of OH! HELL-OH! ENGLISH arseholes - namely one Richard Semp, if that's his actual name, and another sewer-rat known to me only as 'Vana', a seriously demented and small-mined cocksucker who came to Australia as a child in the arms of his hook-nosed witch-of-a-mother, all on missions to fuck my life.

Of Semp, I now conclude he is a foreign agent, sent by Britain's MI6, and cannot discount that the other two scum-suckers are also.

So, whose side doth this little fella take when I cannot help but keep some distant interest in policing affairs in my home state of Victoria?

As a large section of the Victorian coppers are expressing threats of a 'no-confidence-vote' against Simon Overland, for his dispatching his FOREIGN Deputy Jones, and as the current Victorian government led by the pro-British Teddy-boy Bailleau Liberal/National party is clearly run by and bows to the British-Eurapean landocracy, I'm very much inclined to take Overland's side.


My inner 'Vibe-o-meter' rattles that most Victorians and Australians generally, know what's going on underneath the mediated garbage we call 'news' about such issues, but the aforementioned English arseholes keep me unable to get-the-guff on it all.

Clearly, other 'players' cannot help but keep their greasy-slimy-corrupt fingers in the Australian real estate and resources pudding, such as the Murdoch global media cabal, who do seem to be the dumb-us-down agents of the Zionist Brit-Eurapean aristocracy.

As is obvious to any who bother looking, they - News International and the Brit-Eurapean upemselves upclubsters - are seriously intent on undoing the Catholic cabals of our Labor party governments - PM Rudd's demise one example - and as they seem to have our peoples' minds so in their evil grip, such that they can get their right-wing 'Newspoll' opinion-polls into the news with anti-government sentiment, allegedly from our voting public, and coach the idiot 'Rhodes-Scholar' Tiny Habit Liberal party federal leader to say the most stupid yet-vote-winning things, it appears that any senior copper in Astrayliar is pushing the proverbial uphill with a pointed stick when it comes to their putting Proper Law before ponse-club politrix?

So, when it comes to deciding which party is correct, in issues of policing and government, in this horrendously, and it seems terminally corrupt nation of Astrayliar, I, am inclined to choose the underdog.

And, contrary to most all of my learned feelings and sentiments, they-it, seems to be Simon Overland?

If I were not turned into a piece of verbally-disgusting shit daily by white, cowards-anonymous, I might be inclined to raise my self-esteem and self-confidence, enough to take the road-trip south, and passing through the nation's crapital - 'Can'tbearya' - then on to my Home Country of Victoria, ARREST THE LOT OF THEM!

Whether I'm but a puppet of FOREIGN Catholic and Freemason elites, created to play Gee-suss or not, my Gunai Aboriginal Blood, and the evil acts committed upon their Noble Souls over the last 150 years, would seem to Qualify me, to Assume Authority over every dog-brained copper in Australia, and over every house of parliament, thus bringing-into existence the Independent Democratic Republic of ULURUBA?

However, as I am not a Free Spirit, and am but a puppet of twisted-cunts-gutless incorporated, I'm not gunna.

Not, at least, until someone can issue a public and unreserved APOLOGY to both my wounded Soul, and to the Immortal Aborigines of this Island Continent, and accompany those words of TRUTH with the Right, Proper and FULL level of Compensation.

But, as the little children-pretending-to-be-adults (adulterated alright!) of mainstream white, racist, gutless Astrayliar will so bravely tell you “That ain't gonna happen, aye!”

Therefore...., 'All coppers are...........................!'

A bit of Honor, copper! A bit of Honor...........!

You know the rest...........

However..., IF something Honorable WAS going to happen....., and as we're talking about coppers here, it may well be that if any extant remnants of those nasty 'Gangland wars' of Victoria are still alive in the Souls of coppers and Gangsters, the battle might be to take the next step in curtailing the unholy efforts of those foreign agents and emissaries of offshore arseholes global incorporated, who make it their business to undermine Australia's Intelligence and Independence.

Therefore, any further 'wars' within our shores, should at last, be not against such as Our Most Noble Warriors, The Australian Aborigine, nor against our Native, Working Class Outlaws, but against any and all foreign influences - Protestant, Catholic, Freemason, etc etc.

If such foreign influences are at play within our police forces, they should be 'expunged', exorcised, mercilessly, and swiftly, without doubt!

An Australia-wide purging of the type of aforementioned foreign agents, especially from Britain and Eurape - and the apparently innumerable white, western 'over-stayers' who out-stay their welcome here, ignore their visa conditions and seek to blend into our societies, then go about undermining our efforts for Social Justice for ALL Aussies, and for bone fide Asylum-Seekers, might well be a Priority for our confused and corrupted police forces?

Were they possessed of any, ANY, Honor?

Fuck the media! Fuck the religious schools and cults!

And as The Most Noble Ex-Paratrooper (1st Australian Parachute Troop, R.A.E.) come-Outlaw once told me...,

FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT!”


All Praise the Immortals!

All Praise the Warriors who have fallen Fighting for a Just World!



From the Traveling 4x4 Tent of
King Commo
aka Countryzen bin Eartha
aka Omaxa bin Eartha
aka Max Earth

Outlaw, for
GLOBAL
Land,
Tax,
Housing,
Family,
Agricultural,
Cult,
Drug,
Work,
Education &
Environmental
LAW REFORM

ULURUBA


apologies for strange text size or formatting..., spooks in the machine!