2011-06-27

Clarification to yesserday's blogpost

110626Su


Clarification to yesserday's blogpost


In Outlaw Junction Weekend Edition yesserday, I scribed the following paragraph.


“It willn't be long before the Asian conflagration between risen superpower China and rising risk-taker India is stoked into WAR, as the flailing first world back west, flounders and sinks below the rising sea-level it's spent the last several hundred years cooking-up, below the rising lunacy of out-of-control suburban gang warfare, and into slavery for SLOPES! PAKI'S! NIGGAS! And perhaps, were any Wisdom and concomitant JUSTICE to also rise, for the Gods of this once-pristine planet - the Originals of ULURUBA!”


Just to be clear, I want to make sure the Peoples referred to therein, in something of a reverse-racism - “SLOPES! PAKI'S! NIGGAS!” - are not being derided, denigrated or slandered in any way.


Rather, my meaning was, actually more humour than serious forecast, that the white, western Peoples of the planet would in the near future, be working as slaves for the said 'SLOPES, PAKI'S, NIGGAS'.


And, as written, if Justice should ever prevail, the white plunderers of Earth will also be slaves to The Law as Divined and Lived within from the beginning, by our Wise, Intelligent and Most Honorable Originals, or Aboriginals of Australia.


I might not ordinarily bother writing this clarification to that or any of my posts, but this is the least I feel obliged to do, for and to the aforementioned Peoples of eastern Asia, 'Pakistan', though the term 'Paki's', I picked-up while living in England, is a general term for People of India and the surrounding regions, who 'all look the same, goodness me' with 'tan' skin, and the Niggas, being generally of African descent, but has since the white invasion further south-east, been applied to the Black-skinned Peoples of such as Papua, Australia, etc.


In my enthusiasm yesserday, I crossed that line of Respect in using those terms, I think. So, while I feel it relatively pointless retracting said language, because that seems to me to be trying to deny it was said, trying to 'rewrite history' as-it-were, and all non-whites know all about the tyranny of white victors cleansing their passed crimes by that method, so now I post this clarification, and make it clear, if it's not already to my Brothers and Sisters of non-white skin, that the three words were written in 'reverse-racism' mode, firing a few arrows back at whiteface.


Were there any Karmic Justice, something I do not really believe in nowadays, whiteskins perhaps should be one day slaves to the rest of the world, to pay for the horrendous unforgivable crimes committed by their, our ancestors. And for the ongoing crimes white society continues to commit.


But the Wise, of the 'coloured' Peoples, of their Elders at least, know better, and that in any Just world, colour and passed crimes are irrelevant when it comes to survival of the species.


Better we all look to live, work and enjoy together, 'cause skin is not a significant part of our being, and reverse racism against whiteface, just lowers the rest to their heinous level.


Aye!


So, in future, I'll not use such terms again.


Apologies to any I have insulted.


However, this brings up whether I should therefore, desist from slating 'whiteface' like I do?


Nah! While I am the recipient of their dark attitudes, and receive no apology for putting me in this situation, clearly from the mentally retarded of Britain and Eurape, the war of words is not over.


Daa-DUM......!


But as well, it is Duty to RESIST their racism and other forms of oppression of any non-white, non-Christian Peoples. Forgiveness is out of the question while the white elites oppress not only non-whites, but any not of their elite class and belief system.



All Praise the Immortals!

All Praise the Warriors who have fallen

Fighting for a Just World!


The Traveling 4x4 Tent of


Omaxa bin Eartha

aka Max Earth


Anchor,

for


Outlaw Junction


Media Portal

for the

Three Wise Tribes

ReBalance

Aborigine - Green - Biker

GLOBAL


Advocating

Land,

Tax,

Housing,

Family,

Agricultural,

Cult,

Drug,

Work,

Education &

Environmental

LAW REFORM


ULURUBA