2011-08-28

Dusty Boots Dreamin'!

Dusty Boots Dreamin'

Weekend work, err..., playtime.....,

WHO SAYS 'it's a little impractical!'?

I have to say, the Open Office Software, whether we're talking the 'Writer' software or the 'Drawing' program, for a dumby like myself, is just Absolutely Fantastic!

If I can just turn the pics into the REALThing?

Ummm..., the name "Dusty Boots" comes from Jimmy Hendrix's song "Highway Child" of course.

Tha's mah Cadillac!

Or might be one day, if I can finish hammerin' somethin' outta the stainless steel and alum, I'se bought?

I guess the tyres'll be a bit big for reality and practical purposes, like escaping from the whitefaced dicksuckers who follow me from forest to forest to supermarket to local grocers to bottle shops to any damn place I go?

You'll get yours cockheads!